Thread: Adventures in Dating

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd like to share my experience and get some advice from a Socionics/psychological perspective

I have only ever dated Betas. And for some reason all older than me. Back in my teenage years I was sorta submissive, so I waited for girls to ask me out But I was also quite extraverted so I guess that helped.
    My first gf was SLE. She wore the pants in that relationship. Looking back I'm convinced she saw me as IEI/EIE. I was more emotional and expressive back then. Somehow I did feel chemistry with her but every day was so filled with drama and we would "break up" and reconcile again every few days or so lol.
    Then I dated an IEI, I honestly have no complaints about it but there was no chemistry. We just sorta forgot to keep in contact with each other and that was that.

Growing up, I began to understand what most women "prefer" in a man, so I decided to reform myself in order to be more popular. So I decided to hit the gym, act more assertive, etc. and eventually those changes became part of who I am. Looking back at my old self is funny somehow, because I'm definitely still the same old person inside.

After that I dated an EIE (as an adult). Worst relationship so far lol. She was several years older than me and honestly I have no clue why she liked me. I think my tough guy act was so convincing I passed as LSI. She was kinda crazy tbh. And very manipulative. Always messing with me and playing "trust games". We broke up because her mom (also EIE) didn't like me. But I was already trying to get rid of her at that point lol.

A couple weeks ago I met a woman on the web, we had LOTS in common and hit it off pretty well so I figured (hoped) she'd be in my quadra at least. She's really smart and likes math so my first thought was LII. So we decided to meet IRL and she turns out to be quite unmistakably IEI.

Other than those, pretty much all the women I've known who were remotely interested in me were Beta (even when I was submissive). Alpha SF women in general don't seem interested in me. I dunno what to make out of this as I'm most certainly not Beta.
    But on the bright side, gay ESE dudes like to slap my ass. So life's still good.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Banana King View Post
    I'd like to share my experience and get some advice from a Socionics/psychological perspective

Other than those, pretty much all the women I've known who were remotely interested in me were Beta (even when I was submissive). Alpha SF women in general don't seem interested in me. I dunno what to make out of this as I'm most certainly not Beta.
    But on the bright side, gay ESE dudes like to slap my ass. So life's still good.

I can see why the Beta women are interested in you. A lot of beta women seem to be attracted to Alpha NT.

To attract Alpha SF women, you need to show more obvious Ne. That and obvious “openness”. You have no issue attracting Beta women so your not throwing Te around which is good. But, you are showing obvious Se role that alpha women don’t really like. We’re Se ignoring so I don’t like it when someone comes around swinging it.

Honestly, I find you “attractive” on here as I enjoy your obvious Ti and those glimpse of openness with Ne. It’s soothing and attractive to me naturally. So if you can, maybe show less of that Se role and show more of The Banana King on here.

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    I can see why the Beta women are interested in you. A lot of beta women seem to be attracted to Alpha NT.

To attract Alpha SF women, you need to show more obvious Ne. That and obvious “openness”. You have no issue attracting Beta women so your not throwing Te around which is good. But, you are showing obvious Se role that alpha women don’t really like. We’re Se ignoring so I don’t like it when someone comes around swinging it.

Honestly, I find you “attractive” on here as I enjoy your obvious Ti and those glimpse of openness with Ne. It’s soothing and attractive to me naturally. So if you can, maybe show less of that Se role and show more of The Banana King on here.
    Wow, thanks. I just find it hard to use Ne so naturally in front of people. It's hard to tell if people appreciate it or not, as it doesn't "influence" people and the environment in an obvious way as Se does.
    What do you mean by "glimpse of openness"? And I never thought my Ti was that obvious but maybe it is hahah.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, thanks. I just find it hard to use Ne so naturally in front of people. It's hard to tell if people appreciate it or not, as it doesn't "influence" people and the environment in an obvious way as Se does.
    What do you mean by "glimpse of openness"? And I never thought my Ti was that obvious but maybe it is hahah.
    No problem! I see your Ti bro. I see it and it’s reinforced by the flocks of Fe values coming at yeah trying to tie ya down
    I like Ne observations, even if they are off the wall wacky. I love hearing Ne/Ti tangents and I find them thrilling! Aka, I find ILE and LII aren’t afraid to look stupid and be silly. Se types tend to have a stick up their butt in this sense (no Offense). They focus on being more “assertive and dominating” to the point it’s controlling and I don’t like that. The openness is that your not afraid to look silly and that your not afraid to keep loose reigns. I like men who are loose with the reigns as that caretaker side tends to pop up. I hope this make sense and helps! Just, don’t be afraid to be silly and show you’re Ne a bit more! It’s attractive!
    Last edited by MissDucki; 09-08-2021 at 11:03 PM. Reason: My spelling....

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    No problem! I see your Ti bro. I see it and it’s reinforced by the flocs of Fe values coming at yeah trying to tie ya down
    I like Ne observations, even if they are off the wall wacky. I love hearing Ne/Ti tangents and I find them thrilling! Aka, I find ILE and LII aren’t afraid to look stupid and be silly. She types tend to have a stick up their butt in this sense (no Offenes). They focus on being more “assertive and dominating” to the point it’s controlling and I don’t like that. The openness is that your not afraid to look silly and that your not afraid to keep loose reigns. I like men who are loose with the reigns as that caretaker side tends to pop up. I hope this make sense and helps! Just, don’t be afraid to be silly and show you’re Ne a bit more! It’s attractive!
    Thanks for the advice! Oh now I understand what you mean by openness. I guess Ne egos in general have that, yeah. Or should I say every type has openness as a kid and Ne egos are the only ones that don't lose it after growing up

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dating as an adult in the workforce is so much harder than dating while in college or high school :/
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    Dating as an adult in the workforce is so much harder than dating while in college or high school :/
    @AWellArmedCat, I didn't date at all in high school or college, and I've dated a lot as an adult (after college), and let me just say that the more I date, the easier it gets and the more comfortable I become, and as time goes on it becomes harder to find someone who is still single and is capable of being in a relationship.

The normal and the good get taken pretty quickly.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have only ever dated Betas. And for some reason all older than me. Back in my teenage years I was sorta submissive, so I waited for girls to ask me out But I was also quite extraverted so I guess that helped.
    My first gf was SLE. She wore the pants in that relationship. Looking back I'm convinced she saw me as IEI/EIE. I was more emotional and expressive back then. Somehow I did feel chemistry with her but every day was so filled with drama and we would "break up" and reconcile again every few days or so lol.
    Then I dated an IEI, I honestly have no complaints about it but there was no chemistry. We just sorta forgot to keep in contact with each other and that was that.

Not really about relationship issues. Sometimes the dominance is just so exhausting that I just go full schizoid (=f*ck this I'm off to a lala land). Of course this just feeds it more because sometimes it is likely that they have blinds on when it comes to reading a mind.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EIE or ESI 6w5sx/sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Growing up, I began to understand what most women "prefer" in a man, so I decided to reform myself in order to be more popular. So I decided to hit the gym, act more assertive, etc. and eventually those changes became part of who I am. Looking back at my old self is funny somehow, because I'm definitely still the same old person inside.

After that I dated an EIE (as an adult). Worst relationship so far lol. She was several years older than me and honestly I have no clue why she liked me. I think my tough guy act was so convincing I passed as LSI. She was kinda crazy tbh. And very manipulative. Always messing with me and playing "trust games". We broke up because her mom (also EIE) didn't like me. But I was already trying to get rid of her at that point lol.

A couple weeks ago I met a woman on the web, we had LOTS in common and hit it off pretty well so I figured (hoped) she'd be in my quadra at least. She's really smart and likes math so my first thought was LII. So we decided to meet IRL and she turns out to be quite unmistakably IEI.

You should be easier on yourself.

Usually, though, EIE-Fe don't go so well with ILE-Ti and I've observed that quite frequently throughout my life, the EIE-Fe says the ILE-Ti's ideas will never happen or their systems wouldn't work or they'll be envious that they couldn't come up with it or the ILE-Ti's artistic talent and originality (which is way more original than anything EIE-Fe and LSI-Ti can make on their own), or that it's ridiculous and they don't like being challenged with facts or logic or their position of dominance being challenged; but EIE-Ni and ILE-Ti go along great with each other as do LSI-Se and ILE-Ti, unless the LSI-Se has some strongly expressed values that disgust an ILE-Ti (Kimberly Kane, ILE-Ti, was glad when Fred Phelps, LSI-Se died, she really wanted him out of the world, despite his creativity/originality... LGBTQIA+ rights were so important to her to the exclusion of originality and entertainment... some ILE-Ti are quite emotional about their values and emotional about other things, some openly share their emotions and some don't, but ILE-Ti do express their love and can be quite sentimental, some even put their emotions and desires above or equal to reason and facts... logical subtype is more likely to be an original artist, actress or actor in lesser known films; Zella Day, Natalie Portman, and one of my cousins who could read people well from a very young age are just two.. but think of so many people in the vid game industry who may be ILE-Ti, ILE-Ti tend to be more original in their language and systems usage than ILE-Ne and ILE-Ti tend to laugh more and have a lighter vibe, of course not all of them are sincere, but many are and sincerity doesn't really matter to me).

Differently from you, I've always avoided being muscular, and drinking beer, I tried to have more refined tastes but I could never hide my stereotypical masculine traits well enough for a better emotional state for myself or to have the relationships I soooooo fucking dreamed of, desired; I was actually usually embarrassed by needing to use pressuring or force, although I've always preferred meso-endo women, flat buttocks with pants outlining crack, very strong, very lean, very long beautifully toned legs, high set belly button, a beer gut, very large aqualine nose, and great with deductive logic, any equipment, creative, open-minded, and doesn't take life very seriously, can laugh at anything, not be offended much, and has high internal drive and good ability to read people and predict how they'll react.

But sometimes it just naturally happens that because I live in my head, some people would might mistake me for/treat me as an Ni ego. i think some SLE-Ti and LSI-Se women tend to treat me as an Ni ego sometimes because I seem so in my head and my eyes may look relaxed, depressed, not internally charged at all, but I've always approached ILE-Ti, LSI-Se, and SLE-Ti women more than any other types of women. But I figure the probability of a relationship and me getting what I want from it, me being satisfied with it and not pissed off about it is low so I don't go through with things. And it's obvious that ILE-Ti tend to find me repulsive. Some introspection made me realize that and I pay more attention to body language now that I'm older, although I'm so mentally slow and focused on what I want and what's in my head that I don't recognize body language until it's too late for me.

I've found that I have my most loving relationships with emotionally healthy IEI-Ni women, they go the most smoothly (they're more laid-back than EIE women and not as forceful and they don't constantly assert non-sense nor that EIE smugness, nor express their wrong assumptions like EIE do... it's easier for me to have a conversation with an IEI-Ni woman than an EIE woman, it goes back and forth, and IEI-Ni tend to know more about things and have had more experiences that we both enjoyed and can talk about that... EIE tend to assert themselves from my experience and if they can't assert themselves directly, they'll start doing manipulation (either emotional or of the situation when no one is around or when people aren't looking) to get what they want and re-assert their dominance. I prefer a more level relationship, which is easier for me with IEI-Ni than it is for me with EIE... and IEI are more trusting (I tend to be trusting, except of politicians or unless the person shows me a reason not to trust them (like they keep making similar mistakes that affect me or don't know things that should be obvious), or if I have so many facts ahead of time about why they should not be trusted... but if I think someone pleasant, I prefer to and have no regrets about closing the physical and psychological distance immediately, but if the person is unpleasant I try to escape or I even panic.. if the person is neither particularly pleasant nor unpleasant, i just go along with what they want until I see more things about them, but I usually know who I want to spend time with and who I don't)... so there's that. LOL

I tend to find that irrationality improves the quality of my relationships or in the case of Ti egos, being the creative function subtype... I vastly prefer SEE-Se to SEE-Fi; SEE-Fi tend to be more negative and less sequential so they're harder for me to understand, but all Gamma SF women find me too ugly to spend much time with, they will avoid someone who looks as bad as I do, while Beta ST women will hang out with me and be friendly, they they can endure the presence of people with bad appearance or bad voice more than Alpha NTs and Gamma SFs and some EIE-Ni can, but Gamma SF women will avoid an ugly person at all costs, so I've spent very little time with them even though I love them especially the Se function subtypes for their smartness, inner drive, creativity and they're usually beautiful although usually not to the level SLE-Ti and LSI-Se women are and especially not to the level ILE-Ti women are with their all around sexiness and being quite positive about just about everything; ILE-Ti usually don't complain loudly or in a serious tone, it's not very common for them to focus on what's wrong, as it is for them to focus on what brings them pleasure) and for some reason the IEI-Ni don't perceive me as too masculine which is good and it's also good that they don't moralize and try to change people like EIE do. I always tried to look less masculine for my own emotional comfort, but it was hard because of the features I was born with (harsh voice, ugly face, small deep set eyes, hair all over my hands, limbs, body, and neck, slow in conversation, imprecise and error prone in language, poor coordination, poor visual awareness, poor analytical reasoning ability, no originality) and my mom forcing me to get a hair cut.

Anyway... there has usually been somewhat of an aggressor romance style in me along with infantile (Si from either Alpha or Delta works but I usually want good stimulation,I need to feel soothed and stimulated at the right time, but SEI-Si tend to be more stimulating and I usually need more Alpha Ti and Si's gentle vibrance, ILE-Ti artistic ideas and insights, and ILE-Ti, IEI-Ni, EIE-Ni, and ESI-Se ability to find the lesser known, and Gamma Ni and Se stimulation to Delta's attempts to reduce psychological or physical discomfort... I need Fe from time to time, but EIE-Fe often worsen my mood with their emotions, whereas IEI tend to improve it, EIE-Ni tend to, SLE-Ti and ILE-Ti Fe can be good for me, it can be bad for me but it's almost always better than EIE-Fe's Fe for me), but more aggressor-it's mostly about what i want and i've gotten in trouble for physically approaching women I was interested in, although I usually do compliments. In college, the only females who complained to administration about me trying to flirt with them and approaching them were ILE-Ti. They seem to care about appearance about 80% as much as I do. when i was in college, so many people noticed I was shamelessly flirting, but i didn't pursue further relationships because there was no interest than in briefly receiving attention and than me seeing them and being close physically which satisfied my sexual appetite... then.

Sorry if that post was too long, it's therapeutic and fun for me to write whatever I'm thinking... I've known people could know it was me who wrote it and I'm fine with that.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    You should be easier on yourself.

Usually, though, EIE-Fe don't go so well with ILE-Ti and I've observed that quite frequently throughout my life, the EIE-Fe says the ILE-Ti's ideas will never happen or their systems wouldn't work or they'll be envious that they couldn't come up with it or the ILE-Ti's artistic talent and originality (which is way more original than anything EIE-Fe and LSI-Ti can make on their own), or that it's ridiculous and they don't like being challenged with facts or logic or their position of dominance being challenged; but EIE-Ni and ILE-Ti go along great with each other as do LSI-Se and ILE-Ti, unless the LSI-Se has some strongly expressed values that disgust an ILE-Ti (Kimberly Kane, ILE-Ti, was glad when Fred Phelps, LSI-Se died, she really wanted him out of the world, despite his creativity/originality... LGBTQIA+ rights were so important to her to the exclusion of originality and entertainment... some ILE-Ti are quite emotional about their values and emotional about other things, some openly share their emotions and some don't, but ILE-Ti do express their love and can be quite sentimental, some even put their emotions and desires above or equal to reason and facts... logical subtype is more likely to be an original artist, actress or actor in lesser known films; Zella Day, Natalie Portman, and one of my cousins who could read people well from a very young age are just two.. but think of so many people in the vid game industry who may be ILE-Ti, ILE-Ti tend to be more original in their language and systems usage than ILE-Ne and ILE-Ti tend to laugh more and have a lighter vibe, of course not all of them are sincere, but many are and sincerity doesn't really matter to me).

Differently from you, I've always avoided being muscular, and drinking beer, I tried to have more refined tastes but I could never hide my stereotypical masculine traits well enough for a better emotional state for myself or to have the relationships I soooooo fucking dreamed of, desired; I was actually usually embarrassed by needing to use pressuring or force, although I've always preferred meso-endo women, flat buttocks with pants outlining crack, very strong, very lean, very long beautifully toned legs, high set belly button, a beer gut, very large aqualine nose, and great with deductive logic, any equipment, creative, open-minded, and doesn't take life very seriously, can laugh at anything, not be offended much, and has high internal drive and good ability to read people and predict how they'll react.

But sometimes it just naturally happens that because I live in my head, some people would might mistake me for/treat me as an Ni ego. i think some SLE-Ti and LSI-Se women tend to treat me as an Ni ego sometimes because I seem so in my head and my eyes may look relaxed, depressed, not internally charged at all, but I've always approached ILE-Ti, LSI-Se, and SLE-Ti women more than any other types of women. But I figure the probability of a relationship and me getting what I want from it, me being satisfied with it and not pissed off about it is low so I don't go through with things. And it's obvious that ILE-Ti tend to find me repulsive. Some introspection made me realize that and I pay more attention to body language now that I'm older, although I'm so mentally slow and focused on what I want and what's in my head that I don't recognize body language until it's too late for me.

I've found that I have my most loving relationships with emotionally healthy IEI-Ni women, they go the most smoothly (they're more laid-back than EIE women and not as forceful and they don't constantly assert non-sense nor that EIE smugness, nor express their wrong assumptions like EIE do... it's easier for me to have a conversation with an IEI-Ni woman than an EIE woman, it goes back and forth, and IEI-Ni tend to know more about things and have had more experiences that we both enjoyed and can talk about that... EIE tend to assert themselves from my experience and if they can't assert themselves directly, they'll start doing manipulation (either emotional or of the situation when no one is around or when people aren't looking) to get what they want and re-assert their dominance. I prefer a more level relationship, which is easier for me with IEI-Ni than it is for me with EIE... and IEI are more trusting (I tend to be trusting, except of politicians or unless the person shows me a reason not to trust them (like they keep making similar mistakes that affect me or don't know things that should be obvious), or if I have so many facts ahead of time about why they should not be trusted... but if I think someone pleasant, I prefer to and have no regrets about closing the physical and psychological distance immediately, but if the person is unpleasant I try to escape or I even panic.. if the person is neither particularly pleasant nor unpleasant, i just go along with what they want until I see more things about them, but I usually know who I want to spend time with and who I don't)... so there's that. LOL

I tend to find that irrationality improves the quality of my relationships or in the case of Ti egos, being the creative function subtype... I vastly prefer SEE-Se to SEE-Fi; SEE-Fi tend to be more negative and less sequential so they're harder for me to understand, but all Gamma SF women find me too ugly to spend much time with, they will avoid someone who looks as bad as I do, while Beta ST women will hang out with me and be friendly, they they can endure the presence of people with bad appearance or bad voice more than Alpha NTs and Gamma SFs and some EIE-Ni can, but Gamma SF women will avoid an ugly person at all costs, so I've spent very little time with them even though I love them especially the Se function subtypes for their smartness, inner drive, creativity and they're usually beautiful although usually not to the level SLE-Ti and LSI-Se women are and especially not to the level ILE-Ti women are with their all around sexiness and being quite positive about just about everything; ILE-Ti usually don't complain loudly or in a serious tone, it's not very common for them to focus on what's wrong, as it is for them to focus on what brings them pleasure) and for some reason the IEI-Ni don't perceive me as too masculine which is good and it's also good that they don't moralize and try to change people like EIE do. I always tried to look less masculine for my own emotional comfort, but it was hard because of the features I was born with (harsh voice, ugly face, small deep set eyes, hair all over my hands, limbs, body, and neck, slow in conversation, imprecise and error prone in language, poor coordination, poor visual awareness, poor analytical reasoning ability, no originality) and my mom forcing me to get a hair cut.

Anyway... there has usually been somewhat of an aggressor romance style in me along with infantile (Si from either Alpha or Delta works but I usually want good stimulation,I need to feel soothed and stimulated at the right time, but SEI-Si tend to be more stimulating and I usually need more Alpha Ti and Si's gentle vibrance, ILE-Ti artistic ideas and insights, and ILE-Ti, IEI-Ni, EIE-Ni, and ESI-Se ability to find the lesser known, and Gamma Ni and Se stimulation to Delta's attempts to reduce psychological or physical discomfort... I need Fe from time to time, but EIE-Fe often worsen my mood with their emotions, whereas IEI tend to improve it, EIE-Ni tend to, SLE-Ti and ILE-Ti Fe can be good for me, it can be bad for me but it's almost always better than EIE-Fe's Fe for me), but more aggressor-it's mostly about what i want and i've gotten in trouble for physically approaching women I was interested in, although I usually do compliments. In college, the only females who complained to administration about me trying to flirt with them and approaching them were ILE-Ti. They seem to care about appearance about 80% as much as I do. when i was in college, so many people noticed I was shamelessly flirting, but i didn't pursue further relationships because there was no interest than in briefly receiving attention and than me seeing them and being close physically which satisfied my sexual appetite... then.

Sorry if that post was too long, it's therapeutic and fun for me to write whatever I'm thinking... I've known people could know it was me who wrote it and I'm fine with that.
    Thanks for your point of view!
    That was very insightful.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    Nothing adventurous has happened with dating…
    but one guy threatened to report me because I was sort of non-committal/taking my time to respond to him on OkCupid…

said he hopes I don’t assess mental health and that he will report me but then said he was kidding about reporting (but nothing else I suppose)
    Sounds like you should report him.

Some guys are embarrassingly clueless.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    I mean I was open to meeting him in person. It’s just hard for me to gauge potential online (which I told him). I was feeling a little conscious about my response time as well but I thought he would unmatch if he was that bothered by it… (I do have a lot going on in my life as well so that’s another thing). Since he didn’t, I assumed he was taking it as casually as I was…

So I was taken aback/scared a bit when he suddenly became mean.
    I think that people become mean when they see no chance of them getting what they want. Usually because they have no clue about how to get what they want. Or because what they want is not something that anyone wants to give them.

TIM
    ESI. sx/sp 459
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I think that people become mean when they see no chance of them getting what they want. Usually because they have no clue about how to get what they want. Or because what they want is not something that anyone wants to give them.
    you've given me here a helpful window into possible motivations behind my ENTJ, most definitely e8 brother's actions which I've found mystifying for much of my life.

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyStoleMyBike View Post
    Not going to give you advice, but damn, you are fucking hilarious. Your personality just beams across god knows how many miles. Fking love it.
    Just slap my ass already

To be fair I try not to show too much humour in discussion forums, I try to keep things mostly on-topic. But my joking gets out of hand irl, to the point that most of what I say is half-joking. Think something like Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy in terms of frequency and style of humour.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just slap my ass already

I'm Sorry.