Threaded View

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah so I'll see how it goes in the next month or so on the dating apps. I genuinely find it so hard to find people on them. I probably am still being a little too fussy when it comes to 'type'. But I have been trying for a long time (ok 10 months) to not match with people based on type and haven't had much luck. People just don't come across well on apps..I may even give up on them. I have this idea of going to a nightclub by myself every weekend until I meet someone. I'm sure it's what most men do lol. And not seedy clubs, nice ones.

When I was first using dating apps, two plus years ago, I actually did match with a couple of people I really liked the look of. Little did I know, how rare it was. I wasn't 'ready' to date and didn't end up meeting them. But they seemed keen. They were Estp and Entp. Who am I to know if they were really more long term material than other people I've matched with. But they did stand out. I suppose it happens in real life too, that some people you meet wow you at first and some don't.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 05-01-2022 at 11:56 AM.