Quote Originally Posted by Expat
Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz
I don't see how this a stereotype lol, the think that struck me is on this site it says one of the basic motivations of the ENTj is power.
If you mean this:

http://the16types.no-ip.info/types.php?typename=ENTJ

That bit about the "power" thing refers not to the ENTj but to Oldham's Aggressive mood -- the original author of this site made the correlation ENTj-Aggressive but it's incorrect IMO.

The ENTj's power motivation is not manifested as a desire to exercise power over others as such.
well I disagree I think an ENTj is in some ways is based around a need for power in society in order to excerise his/her NTj leadership in an extroverted manner. However I think each ENTj will of course have their different method of manifesting this need, in Caligula's case he wasn't as interested in rationally organizing the army I agree, but was interested in having absolute power and authority to make the judgements for his nation. However I really don't know much about Caligula besides he loved to indulge in things and was ruthless and ruled with excessive authority. The NTj thing mainly comes from the idea that he had to know something about managing an empire, or else what did he need the authority for ??

I figured he indulged to satisfy his weaker emotional impulses, but he could have been a feeler, but he didn't seem that idealistic and care about the future of rome's glory, and if he was an ESFp or ISFp, he seemed to be more SFp on the side indulging in hedonism and such and less as a defining trait. He seldom seems like an Sj of any type.

He could have been an overly hedonistic ISFp leader, concerned less with managing the empire or ideals and more with taking advantage of all the extravagant things available to him as leader.