Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
Fi whiplash: They can be really mean to you over something that personally offends them. Then the other minute expect you to be the best of friends. Your not allowed to leave them but they can leave you and come back when they want. Oh and sometimes they can remember the sweetest things but you don’t know when or why. Then other times you realize it was of manipulation to why they remember it to keep that bond there.
I've been guilty of this haha. Thing is, Fi an introverted and thus individual function, so that what offends one Fi valuer might not offend another. There is no way to know.
Same way there are some Ti valuers that think quantum physics explains reality and others that Elon Musk is at the heart of a deep state conspiration that aims to use rockets to turn the Moon into a death star like weapon to turn all humans into slaves(real example, a IEI told me this, and he wasn't joking). It's like if you just say what you think in a Te way, there's always a chance of a Ti valuer wanting to lecture you about their weird worldview disconnected from facts.

Maybe the best thing is just to hang out with people who have the same convictions as you, whether about Fi or Ti? If they get too offended or disagree all the time, maybe it's best to just take some distance?

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
Disclaimer: Fi types are great most of the time. Most of my friends have been Fi users. Just it is hard as a Fe users sometimes and I really don’t understand it.
You must be very afraid of hurting some Fi types in here. It makes sense that your duals are like the complete opposite "I don't care if you're offended, that's your problem"