Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
Fi whiplash: They can be really mean to you over something that personally offends them. Then the other minute expect you to be the best of friends. Your not allowed to leave them but they can leave you and come back when they want. Oh and sometimes they can remember the sweetest things but you don’t know when or why. Then other times you realize it was of manipulation to why they remember it to keep that bond there.

Disclaimer: Fi types are great most of the time. Most of my friends have been Fi users. Just it is hard as a Fe users sometimes and I really don’t understand it.

Ok YES, this is what I'm talking about. We will all be joking, everything will be fine, then all of the sudden they are going off on me for something I said. I treat it as a joke, thinking they couldn't be actually serious, and they get even more livid.

And the Si thing you said earlier with IEEs. Male IEEs hit my Si polr way more often than SEIs and SLIs. There was a guy that thought he was some style guru and would criticize almost every outfit I had. He dressed like a he shopped at the thrift store btw.

Some of the manipulation and coming in and out of peoples lives stuff I will stay silent on because I do that lol.

But if there is a big group of people and some Fi types are there, the flow will inevitably come to a screeching halt because we have to clarify something that was said because someone took it way too personally and the whole vibe gets weird and has to recover.

I love delta NFs they are usually really nice, cool, chill people. But there have been issues lol.