Hybrid View

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never seen a SLI who appreciated being told what to do. I am similar, and would never boss someone around like some people from central quadras do. So maybe SLI-IEE would be considered an independent dual pair. I've seen SLI-Te and IEE-Fi couples that seemed very close though(too close for me, and not what I'd consider ideal).

Having been on dates with some SLI women this last year, I could see some commonalities among them: they build a comfortable, low effort lifestyle and accumulate assets. At some point they'll look for someone to fill this golden cage they've built, someone they can bend into their "responsible" lifestyle and sometimes "re-educate". My personal problem is, I don't like cages, people who give me lessons about how I should live, who treat me like a child or people who snoop around/control my finances(there is a fine line between financial advice and control). Those gals seem to end up with ESI or EII or if they look for someone as "responsible" as themselves, with another Te-ego. Happily for me, not all SLI are like that; there are SLI women who live a more adventurous kind of lifestyle; but I think they are even more independent !
    Last edited by lkdhf qkb; 08-30-2021 at 04:24 PM.