Thread: The Clubs: NT, NF, ST, SF. Your take

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Clubs: NT, NF, ST, SF. Your take

There's articles describing clubs. Figured I'd ask & get your takes on it.

NF: Who they (meaning themselves) or people could be
    SF: Who they (meaning themselves) or people are
    ST: What things or systems are
    NT: What things or systems could be

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    There's articles describing clubs. Figured I'd ask & get your takes on it.

NF: Who they (meaning themselves) or people could be
    SF: Who they (meaning themselves) or people are
    ST: What things or systems are
    NT: What things or systems could be
    I think this is good, but I added one word, as I think this describes the static side of the clubs well; so I just added the word 'how' which I think can include the dynamic side of the clubs as well

NF: Who/how they (meaning themselves) or people could be
    SF: Who/how they (meaning themselves) or people are
    ST: What/how things or systems are
    NT: What/how things or systems could be

TIM
    EIE-Fe Sx/So
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Marvel Capeshit Edition

NT:

Gamma NT:

aka "As I always say, keep your friends rich, and your enemies rich, and then find out which is which"

Alpha NT:

aka ''"Logical'', aka '"What if the child consents?"

SF:

Gamma SF:
    aka resting bitch face, aka makes "Karen" her look like Mother Teresa.

Alpha SF:

aka the prime source of thirst by basement virgins, aka “I'm always picking up after you boys.”

ST:

Beta ST:
    aka "I'm always angry", aka "brb got to kill something"

Delta ST:

aka "Language", aka "I hold the most NPC-tier political beliefs and feel self-righteous about it."

NF:

Beta NF:

aka "I'm a malevolent narcissist isn't that so cute and endearing?", aka "I SAID KNNNNEEEEEEEELLLLLL!"

Delta NF:

aka (said to them) "I don't even know who you are.", aka (once again about them) "why was she up there all this time?"
    What is good?—Whatever augments the feeling of power, the will to power, power itself, in man. What is evil?—Whatever springs from weakness. What is happiness?—The feeling that power increases—that resistance is overcome.

TIM
    ILI-Ni E6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

could also be said that

alpha NT - what things or systems could be
    gamma NT - what things or systems are going to be

alpha NTs are also more interested in timeless systems (like math) while gamma NTs are only interested in them so long as they can use it for something

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Another way to group the types would be NT, NF, SP, and SJ.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (C) 4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems like a reasonable enough way to group people. I resonate with your NF club summary, though I suspect it may be more true for IEI and EII than for EIE and IEE. In general I think introverted intuitive types are more likely to spend their days dreaming about their own potential while chronically struggling to realize it. Honestly in my experience LII also have a tendency towards thinking about their own potential quite a bit and seem often to beat themselves up quite harshly over not accomplishing 'enough'. I'm less sure about ILI because I don't know many and the ones I've known better have all been quite old (my grandfather on my mother's side, and two of my college professors). I've met younger ones too. I just haven't been that close with any
    猫が生き甲斐

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    NT:

Gamma NT:

aka "As I always say, keep your friends rich, and your enemies rich, and then find out which is which"

Alpha NT:

aka ''"Logical'', aka '"What if the child consents?"

SF:

Gamma SF:
    aka resting bitch face, aka makes "Karen" her look like Mother Teresa.

Alpha SF:

aka the prime source of thirst by basement virgins, aka “I'm always picking up after you boys.”

ST:

Beta ST:
    aka "I'm always angry", aka "brb got to kill something"

Delta ST:

aka "Language", aka "I hold the most NPC-tier political beliefs and feel self-righteous about it."

NF:

Beta NF:

aka "I'm a malevolent narcissist isn't that so cute and endearing?", aka "I SAID KNNNNEEEEEEEELLLLLL!"

Delta NF:

aka (said to them) "I don't even know who you are.", aka (once again about them) "why was she up there all this time?"
    I got a lol out of alpha NT.

I like most of these but I think NPC political beliefs describes LSE but not SLI. Alpha SF might apply more broadly to many types, and I don't get delta NF. Do you mean they don't notice her?
    What good is a book that does not even transport us beyond all books?

~Nietzsche

TIM
    EIE-Fe Sx/So
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    I got a lol out of alpha NT.

I like most of these but I think NPC political beliefs describes LSE but not SLI. Alpha SF might apply more broadly to many types, and I don't get delta NF. Do you mean they don't notice her?
    lol I don't get that one either, I was drawing a blank on that one. Alpha SF and Delta NF were the last two I did and I was running out of ideas lol.
    What is good?—Whatever augments the feeling of power, the will to power, power itself, in man. What is evil?—Whatever springs from weakness. What is happiness?—The feeling that power increases—that resistance is overcome.

TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    497 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

okay I admit this is true for me- I guess it sounds silly ((and not like I'm unaware of how idealistic and naive it sounds lol)) but even though he's in prison for bank robbery I always pictured my SLE dual crush as some shiny paladin or some magical sage in the sky giving wise advice to others- which is like the polar opposite of that. It is still a 'real' side to me though since he liked reading spiritual books - but one that the real Te world just naturally squandered. lol. To me that is more his true idealized self- even though in reality he's still in prison for the robbery. xD

and maybe also if I don't like you, I'll think you are worse than you really are- I'll just turn u into some Pure Demon that gets vanquished in my stories.

Objectively speaking- I think this is why in the real world 'NTs' are running things because improving upon what systems could be... seems like that is what is objectively valued the most. Makes sense. I always thought this, but you put it in a more succint way. But I think they are all imporant - as if people are shitty too much and aren't nicer/kinder- that will just be reflected in the A.I systems as well. So for example Fi polr in ILE needs protecting/improving even though as a NT they are always so much ahead of the pack anyway.

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Another way to group the types would be NT, NF, SP, and SJ.
    what i never got was the asymmetry of lumping Se egos and Si egos together, but then going back to clubs for NT and NF.
    they should do NP NJ and SP SJ then
    ~ ESTP ~ SLE ~ 7w8 ~ Sp/Sx ~ Fire ~ Aries ~ Beta ~ Gryffindor ~ Summer ~ SLUEN ~

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    what i never got was the asymmetry of lumping Se egos and Si egos together, but then going back to clubs for NT and NF.
    they should do NP NJ and SP SJ then
    Yes, @Number 9 large, I agree.

Did I mention that that scheme was from a comic called “Island types” (which drew ENTJs as raptors..... http://oddlydevelopedtypes.com/content/island-types-34 ), and they said it originated with Keirsey?

When I read that comic, I hadn’t found Socionics yet. Hadn’t encountered the Ti scheme.

TIM
    EIE-Fe Sx/So
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NF Gay

ST Straight

SF Mommy

NT Incel