Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    GIMME! I’m always around SLE’s. We can switch. It must be the places we naturally attract to you know? I’m always in heavy sensor areas then. I get intimidated with too much intuitive stuff.

Betas like aristocracy.. While they can appear like line wolves (the Beta ST that is) they still crave a lot of social Fe. I’ve noticed that once they caught feelings or feel needed in a group, they tend to really stick with that group. Then the pecking order stuff more so. But, that I relate to more large adult groups that have been together a long time then anything. Plus, Beta NF’s like to be protected so what’s the best way then in a group!
    Thank you for all your comments not just this one!
    Yeah? So what are the heavy sensor areas you stick in? I just need a few examples so I can get an idea 0.0
    I should take my advice towards you from a while ago and befriend a bunch of SEIs.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    Thank you for all your comments not just this one!
    Yeah? So what are the heavy sensor areas you stick in? I just need a few examples so I can get an idea 0.0
    I should take my advice towards you from a while ago and befriend a bunch of SEIs.
    Heavy sensory areas. In the Sense, I worked a lot of minimum wage jobs and I have met a lot of them through those. I don’t come across them very often at Uni. I’ve noticed that there are a lot of SLE cooks. Try your local mom and pop returning to be honest. That or keep your eye open for more trades jobs. Plumber, mechanic, etc. To be really stereotypical, you can look at used car lots Gyms would be easy too, a lot of them like the gym. Musicians, mainly anything in guitar usually.

Low-key… I kinda find Beta ST’s as #basic so if you look in more basic man areas you should be fine lol. I would be surprised of SLE’s working on the farm. I can seem them as easily stereotypical hometown boys for some reason.

Any recommendations for me in regards to ILE? In terms of places you go?

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heavy sensory areas. In the Sense, I worked a lot of minimum wage jobs and I have met a lot of them through those. I don’t come across them very often at Uni. I’ve noticed that there are a lot of SLE cooks. Try your local mom and pop returning to be honest. That or keep your eye open for more trades jobs. Plumber, mechanic, etc. To be really stereotypical, you can look at used car lots Gyms would be easy too, a lot of them like the gym. Musicians, mainly anything in guitar usually.

Low-key… I kinda find Beta ST’s as #basic so if you look in more basic man areas you should be fine lol. I would be surprised of SLE’s working on the farm. I can seem them as easily stereotypical hometown boys for some reason.

I'm not really sure because all throughout life in every arena they just happen upon me. Let me think about it. The only thing that comes to mind right now is playing cards and videogames

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could attempt to try to get into some video or board gaming circles, though ofc their mental health would be questionable. Though I'd assume that there would be a decent amount of ILE's in your Uni, they shouldn't be too hard to find and probably have at least a bit of their life put together.