1 16.67%
  • Delta: EII

1 16.67%
  • Delta: IEE

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Type me based off my freewrites

Default Type me based off my freewrites

I could do a questionnaire but figured this would be more fun. I have a good inkling of what I think my type is but I’m curious what y’all would think. I’ll update with a freewrite everyday for a week and then by the end (5/2), I’ll check what the consensus is with a poll. I’m also using this as a way to get myself back into freewriting again so essentially I’m killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Soooo. Without further ado heres my first freewrite:

I want to be a rock. Or a dog. Just not human. I’m tired of being human, I’m tired of maintaining this body and I’m tired of having a consciousness. I’m not depressed, at least I don’t think I am. Just feeling aimless. Restless.

From the moment I was born til now, I still cannot seem to place my finger on what it is I want out of life. I think about the meaning of it all only to figure out that there really is no meaning. You live, you die, the cycle repeats itself. Strife, destruction, love, birth. That’s all there is to it. We are all just in an endless loop.

I put on a mask to fake the semblance of normality. I laugh, I smile easily. Expressions are worn effortlessly. I’ve practiced over the years, of course. But I’ve blended in all too well now. Very well. Albeit some days— someone will catch me stall. The smile will falter and I won’t know what to say anymore. There’s a glitch and they know it.

I wish I could break it all down. I want to scream, I want to wreck things. I want to run as fast as possible and never look back. I don’t want to come back. My everyday has become too much. But as much as I feel all this, I still strive to be normal. I am still striving to be “good”. I am scared the day will come that I will give up on another career just because I “felt like it”. It’s always like this.

I just feel too disconnected. A bit discombobulated. I don’t feel like I function right at all. Yet people say otherwise. I’m tired. But proud.
    Last edited by sea nymph; 07-14-2022 at 10:00 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE Si PoLR is pretty apparent. Dynamic, Ethical. Tired, blah blah, the name gives it away too. Probably EIE-C.
    Last edited by Ocean Man; 05-01-2022 at 09:03 AM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Asking for others to organize your thoughts and analyze you via their own logic rather than your own.

Using free-form writings.

Irrational NF.

Edit: now that you have received an analysis you will argue with it. Such is low dimensional Ti.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

You guys are fast af lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaemonia View Post
    Edit: now that you have received an analysis you will argue with it. Such is low dimensional Ti.
    Hahaha, I wasn’t really planning on arguing— just observing.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I like the idea that everyone thinks they are special and broken, which ends up making them the same as everyone else. Most people just see your public face, no matter who you are.

This is true. We are all one in the same in the end. Which reminds me, microcosm reflects the macrocosm and vice versa. The universe is a funny thing.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some N type
    maybe Ni ego more likely
    maybe delta NF more likely if not Ni ego
    maybe ISFx
    need more info
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 04-25-2022 at 07:39 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE-Ni C probably.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI or EIE
    Souls know their way back home

Freewrite #2

Him. Me. We. Us.

It’s the way you look at me. The way you softly take my chin into your hand and tilt my face back for a kiss. Your smile. Your form. The way your hair feels in between my fingers as I comb them through the back of your head. The way you engulf me in your arms, feeling like you’d never let me go. The cheeky glances and smitten stares.

I know I’m falling in love with you. I was anxious about it before, but now I think I’m ready to surrender. You make it feel safe to surrender.

You tell me stories of injuries you’ve had over the years, your scars, your insecurities. You tell me how much you love the Knicks, and the Dallas Cowboys, boxing, and horror movies. I love the way you care, and worry, even though worrying you is the last thing I want to do.

You don’t show that side to anyone but to me, and I love it. Today you told me, “Don’t you go saying how soft I am to people,” and it made me laugh. No, darling, I would never. Your temper, your resoluteness, the confidence in the way you move— I love it all. I don’t know what the future holds, but even still, I’m not worried. Surprisingly so. Not anymore at least.

I can’t wait to see you again tomorrow.

Freewrite #3

Wind, so much wind. Haven’t been in much of a creative mood lately but freewriting is all about expressing your thoughts uninhibited so I guess I’ll do just that.

Currently in my car, waiting for my co-workers to arrive so we can open. The weather’s alright. It’s sunny, but still a bit chilly. Would be better without all this gusty wind.

I arrived maybe a bit too early, as always, but whatever. I like spending this time just meandering and thinking. My lover, V, has been texting me naughty things from work per usual and I’ve just finished my breakfast. Should probably start saving instead of spending on eating out, but whatever. It’s not like I’m impoverished.

I’ve been teasing V back through text and relish in the feeling of being able to rile him up while he’s out in public. The sexual tension between us has been absolutely immense and I don’t know what I’ll do if I don’t get him in private soon. Being with him has definitely kickstarted my libido again.

It was actually only til recently did I discover how important having a physical attraction is for someone. I used to think I was asexual just because I wasn’t physically attracted to my partners enough. Figures I’m just attracted to a very specific type of person.

Sleepy. Cold. I think I’ll end this one here.

Freewrite #4

I think I hate my father. I really think I do. He just aggravates me on every single level: the way he acts, the way he talks, how much he reeks of alcohol and tobacco. I could go on.

I’m sure I don’t love my mother. Haven’t called or texted her in months, and when I do, it’s out of some forlorn pity I found tucked away in the corner of my heart. I like the distance though. It’s better this way.

I am not close with any of my family at all. I have siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles… my grandmother died a few years ago. I’m just not close to any of them. And I don’t care to even try. Why try when I can’t even stand their character?

I do envy people with normal seeming families though. Loving parents. Must be nice not having to grow up with mommy/daddy issues, and… sorry, I just don’t know how else to say it.

I know family is something that you can create yourself, but still. I can still feel this hole in my chest, this yawning cavity that can’t seem to stop growing. I fear it will never go away, but also I can’t seem to care anymore. It threatens to swallow me whole.

​Freewrite #5

There is a deep hunger in me that nothing seems to satisfy. A sore, open chasm if you will. I drowned my breakfast in hot sauce and garlic to see if it can fill some of it, but the burning was not enough. I need more. I need it to hurt.

Later, I’ve planned to go out on a run. I’ll sprint until my legs give out and the air cuts into my lungs. I want to wheeze and I want to struggle; I need to feel something, anything.

Love is not enough these days. I curse my moods. Always changing, and for what?

I think I’ll just sit outside today.

Freewrite #5.5 (edited ver.)

There is a deep hunger in me that nothing seems to satisfy. A sore, open chasm if you will. I drowned my breakfast in hot sauce and garlic to see if that could help, but it wasn’t enough. I’m still hungry.

Later, I’ll go for a run. Or at least that’s what I’ve told myself.

I envisioned sprinting until my legs give out, how satisfying it would be to feel the air cutting into my lungs; how I’ll collapse into a wheezing heap onto someone’s lawn while simultaneously allowing myself to “ground” myself. Apparently that’s what people like me need.

Lately, there has been that odd, lingering sensation creeping back again that I am not real. Or that I am the only person in this world with a consciousness. But what is a consciousness?

The question continues to chew at me, like an ear worm or the annoying but benign feeling of being reminded of the fact that you can see your nose.
    Last edited by sea nymph; 05-15-2022 at 03:07 PM.

I know I said I’d post freewrites til 5/2 but I got lazy. Lol. Back at it again to post just a couple more.

Freewrite #6

Bury me in an ocean

Let the waves carry my ashes to islands unknown, to shores miles away from home

Let me be fish food, algae, the sea

Smash my urn against the cliffs, traces of me— to be let go; let it all be

Forget my death

And celebrate my evolution

My energy being set free

This thread is like so dead but as promised here is the 7th freewrite

Freewrite #7

I believe in change; the seasons change, the lines in ur face multiply, you grow tall, and then u shrink, your children turn to adults and ur left with memories so precious they make u weep

Name another species so keen on loving the way we do, and yet, it’s smth I can’t say with confidence— the macrocosm reflects the microcosm— swans mate for life and can mourn all the same,

and if it’s “as above so below”, then I hope w every molecular fiber of my being that the love found in plain sight is the same as the love co-mingling between our cells…

But I digress. Ppl change, love changes, and what we are left with in the end, who will really know. Change is imminent but this moment right now I am alive and I will love, love, love
    “Anything is possible. It is night on planet earth and I'm alive. And someday I'll be dead.
    Someday I'll just be bones in a box, but right now, I'm not.
    And anything is possible.”

Freewrite #8

Maybe it was never meant to be but it was things like how much u miss running ur fingers thru his hair or the smell of his deodorant or the way his body fit perfectly against urs or how u now buy peanut m&ms bc that’s what he always ate

or how u always looked forward to seeing his face wen u got him coffee or making fun of each other’s laughs bc of how u both just sounded like u were dying or the way his eyes crinkled wenever he smiled or the before bedtime calls that would last forever

how he’d tell u to drive safe everyday, the nicknames, everything. Maybe we weren’t meant to be but w all these memories idk how I can let u go
    “Anything is possible. It is night on planet earth and I'm alive. And someday I'll be dead.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Based on the above writing, I’d type you as a clear SLI.

Lots and lots of Delta Si right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Based on the above writing, I’d type you as a clear SLI.

Lots and lots of Delta Si right there.
    u think I have Fe polr?!!!! Do u feel supervised by me, Adam?

edit: oh wait u said based on the above, woopsies

Ok I got both beta and delta typings. Y’all better explain urselves LOL

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ariesangel View Post
    u think I have Fe polr?!!!! Do u feel supervised by me, Adam?

edit: oh wait u said based on the above, woopsies
    Ok I got both beta and delta typings. Y’all better explain urselves LOL
    The aforementioned reasons, plus your avatar picture. It's a cute little cat with a heart collar (Fi), very well-defined (Te), very clear, very clean lines, not fuzzy, gives off a clean, clear, and calm (all is right with the world) impression, so Si.

Plus, it looks similar to every other person's avatar who was ever here and who self-typed SLI. (cf. @Cosmic Teapot, @qaz00, @para) It actually looks like a picture that my SLI ex-wife would love.

If you were LSI, then the background would have been white (or black) and the cat would be attacking something, or on fire. (cf. @squark, @Pole.)
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 07-12-2022 at 04:47 PM.

The aforementioned reasons, plus your avatar picture. It's a cute little cat with a heart collar (Fi), very well-defined (Te), very clear, very clean lines, not fuzzy, gives off a clean, clear, and calm (all is right with the world) impression, so Si.

Plus, it looks similar to every other person's avatar who was ever here and who self-typed SLI. (cf. @Cosmic Teapot, @qaz00, @para) It actually looks like a picture that my SLI ex-wife would love.

If you were LSI, then the background would have been white (or black) and the cat would be attacking something, or on fire. (cf. @squark, @Pole.)
    ….I honestly can’t tell if ur being serious or not Adam

I’ll post up a questionnaire later for more opinions

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

….I honestly can’t tell if ur being serious or not Adam
    That's because you Supervise me and you naturally think that my skills are nearly non-existent and my opinions are ridiculous.

I'm not complaining. After all, I married an SLI, so I generally value SLIs and appreciate their opinions. I'm just saying it's possible. Lol.

But to clarify, Yes, I'm being serious. I think that people can be typed by their choices. Maybe most easily by their minute, nearly unconscious, choices.

That's because you Supervise me and you naturally think that my skills are nearly non-existent and my opinions are ridiculous.

I'm not complaining, I'm just saying it's possible. Lol.
    I cannot tell if ur joking or not rn as well, I’m crying LOL

And I don’t think ur skills are nonexistent or that ur opinions are ridiculous! I just think you’re funny. Silly

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I cannot tell if ur joking or not rn as well, I’m crying LOL

And I don’t think ur skills are nonexistent or that ur opinions are ridiculous! I just think you’re funny. Silly
    Well, thank you.

I think that you're an asset to the forum and to civilization in general. True.

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not settled on any particular type,, but imo you seem to tend to be Reinin's 'Far-sighted' (i.e Gamma/Beta).. though I can see ISxp typings suggested prior as well.. (with good role Ni focus)

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol after re-reading this I'd add xII too..

shouldve probably mentioned earlier that you seem (to me) very unlikely to be IxE & ExE*** (generally Ni resistant) ***Edit: sorry I meant xSE
    Last edited by welcometomania; 07-13-2022 at 05:08 AM.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(OP sorry for the continuous posts)

ok now I can see you being my identical: EII*. (needless to say, my typing is subjected to your own evaluation ofc ^^)

*Specifically maybe.. Dominant (DCNH) subtype?
    Last edited by welcometomania; 07-13-2022 at 02:14 AM.

@rhdn interesting, but also now I’m just confused

(I do agree on farsightedness though)

edit: yes, I don’t think I’m resistent to Ni, I definitely favor/enjoy it or don’t mind it to say the least

Aw @Adam Strange u are a sweetheart! I would like to think I’m an asset to civilization yes, esp since I think I’m objectively a pretty good person haha

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably EII

Default OK, questionnaire up :’D

Personal concepts
    1. What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder— very subjective— it is what you deem most pleasing and sublime, optically. Love can be translated into many different ways; there are so many diff kinds of love, ways of loving, how transcendent it can feel spiritually, etc. Love is a mystery entirely imo and not just a chemical reaction. And when you’re loved correctly, that love is passed onto future generations. It is essentially a part of evolution

2. What are your most important values?
    Honesty, loyalty, and compassion.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    Idk, I know there is something much bigger out there helping orchestrate all this— just dunno what. I believe there is a grain of truth to every religion out there tho. Everything’s too interconnected

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I don’t enjoy the idea of war but I find it necessary to have a military solely for defense and protection. There are too many crazy ppl out there, sadly. Power is something that allows u to make decision over the masses, idk

Interests
    5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I’ve had long conversations over spirituality, relationships, morality, and uhhhh. I think that’s it lol

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    It’s ok. I get bored eventually. It’s mostly a conversation filler for me. And I am focused on my body in the sense where I workout and be healthy bc I enjoy looking hot for both myself and my partner lol

7. What do you think of daily chores?
    Ughhhhh. My room is overdue for a serious deep cleaning, it’s been like over half a year as gross as that sounds…I’m single as u can tell LOL. If I’m living w other ppl tho it’s a diff story. It’s like I try too hard x 10000 smh

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I really like Melancholia— it’s ab the end of the world experience from the eyes of a depressed bride who welcomes it juxtaposed w her normie sister who doesn’t want the world to end

I also liked the V/H/S horror movies. I like horror movies in general even the “bad” ones.

I am sure there are other movies I like but I forget

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I recently cried today but it was mostly me tearing up just bc I was thinking how much I miss this one specific person. It’s been almost 2 months since we’ve last spoken to one another :(

Before that I was pretty smiley but I am a smiley person in general. It’s what I’m most known for at work. I am considered one of the more happier and nicest ppl there. Sometimes I get my quiet moments but it’s bc I’m tired….and then ppl ask what’s wrong… but like I’m just tired, smiling takes energy lol

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    When I’m getting along well with my coworkers and we’re all joking and having fun. I like the camaraderie. Ppl that can make me genuinely laugh are rare so if I’m able to with someone then that just means they’re the right person to be around

Evaluation & Behaviour
    11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    That I’m too nice sometimes. I also used to have a hard time speaking up. I still kinda do, I just don’t like ppl getting mad at me. Im sensitive and cry easily and I don’t like conflict :,)

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Ppl will tell u that I’m hardworking and creative and that I’m always positive. Adaptable. That I can get along w anyone. I used to hate myself as a teen since I used to be so quiet and shy and felt ugly but now I like everything ab myself lol

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Umm… car stuff? I hate my car and I don’t wanna deal with it anymore. All it does is break down and use too much gas. Sigh

Also being more assertive LMAO
    Cuz then I wouldn’t have this unnecessary extended car warranty still -_-

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yeah, someone was teasing me today for becoming supervisor (bc they think I’m too nice) and I honestly did not know what to say back lol

People & Interactions
    15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I don’t like when ppl are unnecessarily loud all the time. Like why tf u screaming all the time for, go eat some soup and chill :/ I also don’t like wen ppl get nastily aggressive for no good reason. Like think before u speak!

I also hate when ppl slack off at their job bc then other ppl gotta work harder smh

I like being around ppl who are more on the chill side in the sense where I don’t feel like my flight or fight is being activated by being around them. That’s rare tho idk. I can be around anyone, even ppl who don’t like me lol

16. How do you feel about romance/sex?
    What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Ngl I used to think I was asexual back in the day but it was just me not meeting the person. LOL

The only time I can be sexually attracted to someone is if I have a deep, emotional connection with them and if they look like a sexy construction worker. Apparently

And uhhh qualities in a partner… idk someone who doesn’t stress me the fuck out by like ie procrastinating on the more important things such as bills or getting smth fixed. Someone who knows how to take care of themselves bc I ain’t ab to have a second child lol

And I only date to marry so they’d have to be my best friend

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    Well when I had my son, my main concern was him getting a proper education, for him to grow up being open minded ab many things, having him learn certain things like how to control your anger, knowing what consent/boundaries are, and getting him to be more into nature rather than video games (his dads side of the family was so keen on introducing him to iPad shit when he was 3 and I was LIVID) bc I want him to be ingrained in the real world as much as possible. It’s so much healthier that way.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I can be pretty obstinate in that regards like I’d bring up my claim and depending on how they reply I can get pretty snippy with it, surprisingly

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    Meh idk. My number one rule is to just be respectful to everyone cuz u don’t know what they’re going through. I do see everything as a butterfly effect tho, so I try to be a “good” person when I’m doing anything. Idk what prevalent social problem means, I mean there’s too much hobos I guess. And the education system sucks. Not enough security in schools. It’s why I’m contemplating just homeschooling everyone :/ I’m sure I can think of more but I’m tired rn… oh wait it said “name one”. Nvm

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I don’t rly choose friends, I’m friendly with everyone and if we click really well then I’d suggest we hang out

I feel like I’m so bad at keeping up with friends tho. They all call me cuz I don’t call them and when I do pick up, it’s rarely lol

Once I have a partner it’s like they’re my best friend and they’re the one I’d rather spend most my time with. All my best friends are the same way tho so I guess it works LOL

21. How do you behave around strangers?
    Cordial. Friendly. I’m pretty easy going in general and am usually the one initiating convo bc.. idk it’s easy for me to do. I just do it lol. If the energy is not reciprocated then whatever, that’s cool, I’ll just keep on doing what I was doing. I’m pretty popular at both my jobs bc of this quality lol.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi OP https://youtu.be/rBkJu1GampI

@rhdn interesting, but also now I’m just confused

(I do agree on farsightedness though)

edit: yes, I don’t think I’m resistent to Ni, I definitely favor/enjoy it or don’t mind it to say the least
    whoops then i guess it seems you're not Ne & Si valuing then..

you did mention above about being not so assertive, so i'm still thinking 1D Se.. soo IxI ? What do you think of possibly being either of these two ?

Quote Originally Posted by rhdn View Post
    hi OP https://youtu.be/rBkJu1GampI

whoops then i guess it seems you're not Ne & Si valuing then..

you did mention above about being not so assertive, so i'm still thinking 1D Se.. soo IxI ? What do you think of possibly being either of these two ?
    Hey hey it def has been a minute

Hmmm I would say I don’t mind Ne/Si just so long as I can apply it to reality/practical stuff. And IEI is actually what I self-type, but I wouldn’t say I am 1000% confident with that typing as I do relate to delta a lot as well

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey hey it def has been a minute
    hehe sorry if you dislike Kim K or anything I was just in a goofy mood ;p

Hmmm I would say I don’t mind Ne/Si just so long as I can apply it to reality/practical stuff. And IEI is actually what I self-type, but I wouldn’t say I am 1000% confident with that typing as I do relate to delta a lot as well
    I actually leaned more to IEI for you (well, after @decqueen <3 ) but just making sure you had considered ILI just in case..

Opposing quadra can be very similar sometimes.. Mirror pairs are in the same club after all.. If you are IEI (or any type) methinks we can get along quite well (don't expect too much though.. )
    "The world's a stage and everyone is an actor" - (mb) an EIE <3