Thread: Examples of Enneagram Type in community members and General Typing of Member’s Enneagram

Hybrid View

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    huh?

lol, you can ask Jack, I never really wanted to be a part of WSS's "official" stuff.
    But the theme is that even if you do not want to do these things, you always find yourself in the position of social leading positions, which an Sp dom is not going to really do that. Maybe you are just good with organizing and being technical, but it always seems to be you, and you even if rather would be keeping to self like a 5, always anyhow find yourself circling into this role.. Owner and moderator of sedecology. Organizer of meet ups.. Apart of WSS… You are apart of various online communities…

You are good enough with So means and hierarchies, to be able to effectively manage of them. This is not an Sp dom focus. An Sp dom focus averts on gathering the material resources and ensuring comfort and sensory efficiency.. To ensure the basics need… Your focuses are much more on social things, not necessarily practical, put to use things (compare with Prince Noir). You have to manage the social aspects of these groups.. This overtime, would strain an Sp dom who wants put their focus on Sp things and self-preserving pursuits.. You are in the constant focus and position of these social things, especially with Sedecology. You also invented the ability to show friends only of the typing, and that can be seen as more a social reading of whether or not it is appropriate to show someone their typing..

A true Sp dom is going to really strain if their primary focus is not on Sp pursuit. Even with Social as a secondary means of fulfillment and to help preserve and stabilize the fundamental Sp core… An Sp dom will feel incomplete and like they cannot live without the preservation of their own resources, materials and that liking. However, 5 already has this fear to begin with to an extent in and of itself, which can be what is confusing.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    But the theme is that even if you do not want to do these things, you always find yourself in the position of social leading positions, which an Sp dom is not going to really do that. Maybe you are just good with organizing and being technical, but it always seems to be you, and you even if rather would be keeping to self like a 5, always anyhow find yourself circling into this role.. Owner and moderator of sedecology. Organizer of meet ups.. Apart of WSS… You are apart of various online communities…
    I'm not sure how something can be considered part of your personality unless it's done naturally of your own volition.

You are good enough with So means and hierarchies, to be able to effectively manage of them. This is not an Sp dom focus. An Sp dom focus averts on gathering the material resources and ensuring comfort and sensory efficiency..
    You aren't really privy to those other things seeing only my online behavior. But sure, I think so is a part of my behavior at least, at least more than sx.

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    I'm not sure how something can be considered part of your personality unless it's done naturally of your own volition.

You aren't really privy to those other things seeing only my online behavior. But sure, I think so is a part of my behavior at least, at least more than sx.
    Enneagram is not as much personality, in spite of it being a “personality metric”. Its original purpose outside of it being channeled, was to depict psychopathology within one. Predict personality disorders, anxiety and other means.. It has been made into it. the enneagram involves unconscious mechanisms that formulate within childhood, and an instinct is an unconscious focus.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits