As far as old characters go, I think Haymitch from the Hunger Games is a good example of an Sp/Sx 8, @Adam Strange

I cannot think of an Sx8 old character, sadly. I to compound matters, am not overly into media, nor am I an avid watcher of movies… I’ve met a few Sx8 in person that are old (one time this older man whilst I was going to be left off for 2 years in Arizona by myself that my mother and I had run into, was an Sx8, and he was going to ensure I was safe whilst I was there, but I did not end up staying there)… He was in his later 60’s. Still a spit fire. He easily was an SLE… But man, he was a spit fire and as radiant and bold as ever, dominant as well. And he was a hardcore drinker, his breath smelt of alcohol.. (Not all Sx8 of course will drink).

As I said before, 8 is already a pretty rare type, probably the rarest type there is, and 8 is probably the rarest of all 3 8 variations.

Haymitch is maybe an LSI? But not certain on that.

You would not know video game characters.. And there are not many old people in video games to begin with (as main characters), and thus lesser opportunity expends for seeing an Sx8.