Thread: Is Polr the one who makes you entirely mad?

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Is Polr the one who makes you entirely mad?

If not, then what function or what do you call the cognitive function that makes you mad?

Like when someone use it to you, you really get entirely mad, probably because she doesn't make sense? Or whatsoever.. She conflicts you entirely probably.

Tell me the socionics term for this act.

Thanks. 😘

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptitron View Post
    Lol looks like Johnny Depp

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    Lol looks like Johnny Depp
    Kind of does
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptitron View Post
    Kind of does
    I have Ni polr.

Ti polr is a no-no.

Arguing with @User Name before, yes.. He got pissed off me.. But i never got pissed of him,

I had encountered an Ni user. Infj to be specific or the one who uses Ni-Fe or socionics term, IEI.

So basically i hate that assuming girl because she's too assuming.

I really hate assuming people. For real.

It really get into my nerves.

Because she think she's right.

When in fact she's all making fucking FALSE assumptions.

Damn. And it's so hard to argue with them because they lose their sense of reality. They only believe they're false imagination.
    They believe it's real.

She's so sensitive and then she assumes that i have a boyfriend who's cheating on me, blah blah long post that's not real.

Then i tried explaining she's wrong.

Omg... She lost it. she still keeps on assuming.. Omg..

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EIIs are actually pretty subjective people. They tend to build mental models of people that are part of their fantasies.

One EII started to think that I was highly ambitious individual. Not true. I don't care if I drive a car or if I'm on passenger's seat. Etc etc etc.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm starting to think that all these socionics intertype thing is a myth.

Just saying this because I don't always clash with my conflictors, and I actually have conflictors that I get along with.
    I get along with individuals, not their types. As long as someone is a good person, even if they are my conflictor, I'll still be able to get along with them.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Conflict is not about having conflict especially if both parties are aversive to it. My style is to just be calm around those people that have this fight attitude and adjust in a way it won't escalate etc.

If you start to push your own views and ways it might get pretty weird but it can still continue without showing any sort of fights. Self control and so on which is NTR.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@idontgiveaf: Take in mind that Ni PoLR types are LSE and ESE. Do you think to be an ESE?

To stay on topic, of course it's Se. I don't really like people getting what they want just by using force. Plus, I can't do that, and it's proved in everyday life (not able to speak up when someone goes ahead of me in queues, too cautious in communication, always afraid to "disturb"). Stupid things, I know.
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Soul View Post

Just saying this because I don't always clash with my conflictors, and I actually have conflictors that I get along with.
    I get along with individuals, not their types. As long as someone is a good person, even if they are my conflictor, I'll still be able to get along with them.
    I look at "conflictors" as htf they do that?

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say the Ignoring function, extreme use of Fe gets me really mad. And I don't get along well with Fe egos, especially ESFJs

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I have Ni polr.

Ti polr is a no-no.

Arguing with @User Name before, yes.. He got pissed off me.. But i never got pissed of him,

I had encountered an Ni user. Infj to be specific or the one who uses Ni-Fe or socionics term, IEI.

So basically i hate that assuming girl because she's too assuming.

I really hate assuming people. For real.

It really get into my nerves.

Because she think she's right.

When in fact she's all making fucking FALSE assumptions.

Damn. And it's so hard to argue with them because they lose their sense of reality. They only believe they're false imagination.
    They believe it's real.

She's so sensitive and then she assumes that i have a boyfriend who's cheating on me, blah blah long post that's not real.

Then i tried explaining she's wrong.

Omg... She lost it. she still keeps on assuming.. Omg..
    Who wouldn't dislike that? Just tell her to stfu about your relationship.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaebette View Post
    I'd say the Ignoring function, extreme use of Fe gets me really mad. And I don't get along well with Fe egos, especially ESFJs
    but your intertype relation with ESFjs is illusionary, which, tbh, isnt really one of the best relations to have. My illusionary relation is ENFp, and i also kinda dont get along well with those types either.
    @Hermit Soul thats weird, because I cant really stand ESFjs (my conflictor types) to be honest, and was recently fired by an ESFj who hated my guts. Usually ESFjs like me at first (which is standard for conflictor relations because your conflictor kind of looks like ur dual at first glance), but then they start saying stuff that makes me have to suppress my Fe-hating comments, or else i know hell will break loose lol. My point is that for me, the intertype relations pretty much align with their descriptions. Perhaps youre typing those people or yourself wrongly.
    @idontgiveaf
    Like Username said, if you are Ni polr, that means youre either ESTj or ESFj. tbh you seem more SEE than anything else, and just because some Ni lead insulted or annoyed you, does not mean you are Ni polr, just saying.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If not, then what function or what do you call the cognitive function that makes you mad?

Like when someone use it to you, you really get entirely mad, probably because she doesn't make sense? Or whatsoever.. She conflicts you entirely probably.

Tell me the socionics term for this act.

Thanks. ��
    In my experience this describes function 7 the best. Otherwise it would be function 4.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    EIIs are actually pretty subjective people. They tend to build mental models of people that are part of their fantasies.

One EII started to think that I was highly ambitious individual. Not true. I don't care if I drive a car or if I'm on passenger's seat. Etc etc etc.
    Omg. Yeah :/

I should practice my immunity with them

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That's true. It's not really about the type.

I know a very good IEE I REALLY GET ALONG WITH..

And there's also some IEE that's Making me *face palm*

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Who wouldn't dislike that? Just tell her to stfu about your relationship.
    Well it's just one of the post i took seriously.

I never took posts here seriously, that's probably the rare time.

Reminder, not to take seriously in the Internet.

I suddenly forgotten

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe they are the function that you are the worst at, and of which will expose your character the most. Usually in a negative manner.

When someone values that function and you are that PoLR, I believe what would happen is that when asked, you will either say no or do a really bad job, at least without help. Either way, this will likely frustrate the other side more than you. It is understood that if anyone who says they'll do it for you will likely be told they don't have to do that, however it will remain a problem, just one you don't care about. If you are easily hurt by such things or get defensive, then yes, you'll probably get mad. I haven't really had a problem with it.

Do know now that usually the issue is with some incredibly easy things. Like hygiene. Or decorations. Or any kind of aesthetic that is currently not quantifiable by math. For the same or a similar reason, the formal essay. I'm certain that people develop coping skills though.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think its just a bit overblown, since everyone's thoughts are fixated on socionics here and aren't really thinking about more universal answers. The reality is the majority of people get pissed off by the same small cluster of jerks whom pretty much everyone hates, even people within their quadra. Intertype relations are only one of many factors in how people get along.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

True. Sometimes we tend to overly focus on socionics and tend to complicate stuff.

It's like it's free to get angry with someone.. It's like becoming an excuse to do stuffs or to tolerate stuffs because it's like, it's according to socionics..

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Well it's just one of the post i took seriously.

I never took posts here seriously, that's probably the rare time.

Reminder, not to take seriously in the Internet.

I suddenly forgotten
    LOL oh it was someone here? I thought it was someone you knew well.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    LOL oh it was someone here? I thought it was someone you knew well.
    Nopes. On other forum..

Well, it's pms.

Anyways i already moved on. Lol.

I just wanna experience how to be pissed off by stupid people. That's all.

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    but your intertype relation with ESFjs is illusionary, which, tbh, isnt really one of the best relations to have. My illusionary relation is ENFp, and i also kinda dont get along well with those types either.
    @Hermit Soul thats weird, because I cant really stand ESFjs (my conflictor types) to be honest, and was recently fired by an ESFj who hated my guts. Usually ESFjs like me at first (which is standard for conflictor relations because your conflictor kind of looks like ur dual at first glance), but then they start saying stuff that makes me have to suppress my Fe-hating comments, or else i know hell will break loose lol. My point is that for me, the intertype relations pretty much align with their descriptions. Perhaps youre typing those people or yourself wrongly.
    @idontgiveaf
    Like Username said, if you are Ni polr, that means youre either ESTj or ESFj. tbh you seem more SEE than anything else, and just because some Ni lead insulted or annoyed you, does not mean you are Ni polr, just saying.
    I find that yes we have an illusionary relationship, and everyone around us thinks we're really good friends. But,like, they piss me off in a way that I can barely show and have to keep it inside and I'd rather not be around them. Their Fe seems so fake and just for attention, and it seems like they're always manipulating others and people don't notice it. So it's kind of a hate relationship that outwardly, even to them maybe, looks like love.

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaebette View Post
    I find that yes we have an illusionary relationship, and everyone around us thinks we're really good friends. But,like, they piss me off in a way that I can barely show and have to keep it inside and I'd rather not be around them. Their Fe seems so fake and just for attention, and it seems like they're always manipulating others and people don't notice it. So it's kind of a hate relationship that outwardly, even to them maybe, looks like love.
    join the fe hate club lol

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't like esfjs too.

Damn. They user friendly like me

TIM
    LII-Ne-C
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About all the Fe hate here — I can't relate. I'm mostly off alone in my solitary hobbies but something about that warmth attracts me at time. So warm and fuzzy and nice. . . Where was I in my analysis again?

My Se polr doesn't make me mad or angry — if anything, it makes me lack anger a bit too much at times. All that lack of Se means my go to strategy for dealing with conflict is mastering the ability to not get angry in the first place and be incredibly patient. I can act on that anger by confronting people but if I do it for too long, it just makes me increasingly nervous.

I'm new to socionics and don't know much about intertype relationships, but I suspect getting pissed before about people with polr Ti. I remember as a kid I grew up with an adult mentor around who happened to be family's neighbor — I grew up incredibly blunt and argumentive. And he'd adore my adorable little self then but always showed some frustration about all the arguing. This didn't happen with other adults as much — something about him was different — he made a lot of logical inconsistencies on a regular basis. I agree that my kid self must have been a handful but years later, I still have some hidden impatience with watching how this guy's thoughts go on.

Haha. Just keep it in there buddy — he has good intentions. Sigh.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Good point, first you gotta be able to manifest strong and significant anger in the first place

Personally, my ethics are constantly and frankly offended and resentful, my family has a hard time dealing with temper flares and and furious moods of mine, and how butthurt I get to the point of vengeful attitudes. Unsurprisingly, I talked about this often, our intertype constellation is shitty (IEE-ESI-SLE supervision ring). I try hard to manage it to show more kindness but my natural disposition is to have a low reaction threshold that's untamed. In some ways, I was born to hate. Things that instantly get me going are usually gender-related topics or discrimination of any kind, I am SX/SO through and through. Authority, hierarchy, intimate or government violence and whatnot, I do think my superego has a tight grip on how I feel controlled from the outside.

More specifics about that I hate so much, it grinds my gears:

- Kant. He is my enemy. Give me one page of his work I wanna burn it
    - Putting regulations on my behavior
    - Social norms
    - Deadlines
    - Long complicated texts I don't get
    - stuff like the Sharia law
    - SCHEDULES
    - bullies from a higher position than sb
    - DETAILS
    - pedantic corrections
    - numbers

eh, etc.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Good point, first you gotta be able to manifest strong and significant anger in the first place

Personally, my ethics are constantly and frankly offended and resentful, my family has a hard time dealing with temper flares and and furious moods of mine, and how butthurt I get to the point of vengeful attitudes. Unsurprisingly, I talked about this often, our intertype constellation is shitty (IEE-ESI-SLE supervision ring). I try hard to manage it to show more kindness but my natural disposition is to have a low reaction threshold that's untamed. In some ways, I was born to hate. Things that instantly get me going are usually gender-related topics or discrimination of any kind, I am SX/SO through and through. Authority, hierarchy, intimate or government violence and whatnot, I do think my superego has a tight grip on how I feel controlled from the outside.

- Social norms
    - Deadlines
    - SCHEDULES
    - DETAILS
    - pedantic corrections
    - numbers

eh, etc.
    Well my job actually requires those Ti-ness. So i have to actually accept all those Ti polrness, unless i actually wanna quit my job.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anxiety mostly for me, regarding PolR. I've gotten the closest to seeing red from the HA and Demonstrative hits.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post

- Social norms
    - Deadlines
    - SCHEDULES
    - DETAILS
    - pedantic corrections
    - numbers

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Weak functions have problems which are harder to solve. Anger is not obligate.
    Weakest are suggestive/role functions by Jung.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the one you ignore. It's the ignorance that makes you mad. Like instead of consulting the holy book of knowledge, Si is gonna jam the thing into place. It might work, making me look bad. I'm gonna ignore the actual situation for the holy book of knowledge, which causes me to miss obvious solutions and problems. This makes SiTe come down hard on me, and SiFe outright rage. I then stop and try to deal with the problem, and either make things better at cost of learning behavior I don't want to, or make it worst.

TL;DR, Polr pisses off others, you do not hate polr, and you ignore it, this is why it pisses others off. Supervisor is good at polr and makes you look bad until you fix it. Conflictor rages if you have not fixed it. Good? Probably. I say fixed, it's more of a bandaid on the issue. Gonna come off and the wound might not be healed.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Short answer, yes. Long answer: If you’ve grown up with someone that has your PoLR as their lead or creative, you’re exposed to it and it may obscure your PoLR.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My PoLr annoys me but other things can annoy me too. Some people are just annoying and it's not type-related.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe doesn't make me made, just uncomfortable like a fish out of water. Outwardly, I can get along with Fe types but there is some internal tension where I feel I need to be careful how I respond.

Se can piss me off if too much of it is used, mainly as a way to get people to do something they really don't want to. However, I am guilty of using intimidation to get what I want, mainly if I want someone to shape up/put them in their place. But when people use it on me when I feel I did nothing to warrant it, I want to piss them off by either ignoring them or resisting them by doing the same thing I was doing with more deliberation just to see them get more pissed off.

But realistically, any IE can annoy me if used clumsily and depending on the situation.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My PoLR makes me feel either frightened or disabled. My Role is what can make me angry.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll give a real answer this time. My PoLr makes me feel like I'm dying (not dramatic at all lol).

When I was getting my degree I dealt with a lots of my conflictor and super-ego types. The materials was very Te.

The whole time I was getting it I kept becoming more and more depressed and I was gaining weight and not sleeping.

After I graduated I felt like I had just served a prison sentence and I was finally free (again not at all dramatic).

I realize now that forcing myself through something I hated like that was really beneficial to me.

When I'm faced with someone that is an SLI even on this forum sometimes they have a knack for expressing opinions that are so different from mine.

They just look at life differently, once you accept that its easier to not get mad at your conflictors. This can just go for life in general not just socionics.

I can get just as mad at other Fe users though. ExEs can be annoying AF.

But EIEs are all bent out of shape about everything so that's not really a shocking statement.

LxIs rarely get on my nerves lol.

ExIs don't really bother me too much, but I've experienced ups and downs in real life with these types.

SEEs are ok, but they can be pushy.

IEEs are really hit or miss, its like we have the same way of thinking but completely different conclusions oftentimes.

LxEs are usually invisible to me, their life goals and values seem so meaningless.

XLIs are usually a mystery to me, I think at first I find it attractive because they look like my dual but then I realize they hate Fe lol and get hurt. I think they hate me a lot of the time.

ILEs are ok, although they seem unnecessarily confrontational and pedantic at times, and have a hard time acting like a normal person and relating to people.

SLEs can get interesting. This is basically what happens, I remember reading this and it being so true ime:

At the first contact with his activity partner, EIE softens and warms up, becomes more cheerful and mischievous, starts to joke and fool around similarly to SLE's dual, the IEI. Hamlets "program" function of "ethics of emotion" obtains a light and playful character. An activated Hamlet from a staunch tragedy actor turns into a comedian and inventor of all sorts of jokes and nonsense. Again, the desire to lead in Hamlet, too, undergoes several transformations – from ideologue and mentor he turns into a sort of "ringleader - joker".
    -Activity Relations ESTp and ENFj by Stratiyevskaya
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PoLR is either you aren't sensitive about it at all or you are irritated about it more than often.
    Since you were to mention of a function to ridicule someone's perspective that seem too dense or serious according to your perspective,
    it reminds me of how to use demonstrative function on that regard, criticized the opposition due to your conversation partner's stubbornness
    and it might respond reactively towards the environment, ID, used subconsciously to cover the gap in the Supervisee-Ego, which is PoLR

TL;DR - PoLR and Demonstrative were used during the vulnerable or critical state whereby its usage.

TIM
    LII 5w6-1w9-2w1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PoLR is an evaluatory superego function so it actually shows the society's regulation on us.

For instance my PoLR is Se and when I'm exploring ideas I always hope that my explorations have the potential to be applicable in realities.

I think Tallmo has a good post on PoLR.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    I think its just a bit overblown, since everyone's thoughts are fixated on socionics here and aren't really thinking about more universal answers. The reality is the majority of people get pissed off by the same small cluster of jerks whom pretty much everyone hates, even people within their quadra. Intertype relations are only one of many factors in how people get along.
    ^