View Poll Results: Is DEAD SLE

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dominant

    3 30.00%
  • Creative

    2 20.00%
  • Normalizing

    2 20.00%
  • Harmonizing

    3 30.00%
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: DEAD's DCNH type?

  1. #1
    16 TYPE'S RESIDENT FIXER DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    550
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default DEAD's DCNH type?

    Since everyone has the "Gulenko fever", what is my DCNH type?

    If I had to guess, maybe Creative, but I have no idea.





    Also @MissDucki if you go to the options at the bottom, and click "create poll", it lets you make a Poll once you've posted a thread with the number of options. You can put as many options as you want to, then create the thread. It redirects you to add the poll after you submit the thread.

  2. #2
    BandD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,770
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @DEAD

    I think you are Dominant probably- not Creative. Creative thinking is a lot less realistic and blunt than you are, I think. Or even Normalizing maybe. yeah you are either Dominant or Normalizing.

  3. #3
    BandD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,770
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't really think you use Fi much outside the basic roles of type so I think Dominant is probably better than Normalizing... you do use Ti but I think I see the Te & Fe more (and other people do as well)

    Why so many people mistake you for SEE might have to do with you being D type possibly?? They think it's 4D Fe when it's really part of being a SLE-D

    Pretty sure I'm Creative- as I use Ne & Se a lot I've noticed. Especially Ne even though it's unvalued. And I can be Se as hell when I feel provocative or confident enough lol.

  4. #4
    ━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━ reverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    IEI-N 946 sp/so
    Posts
    2,375
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    D>N>C>H
    ·:*¨༺༻¨*:·.𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

  5. #5
    RBRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    Indefinite
    Posts
    176
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ahhhh @DEAD, what a cool dude.

    Possibly Creative I think, but don't over-obsess with it, at this point there's neither confirmation for this being a thing (From DCNH to model G, to Aushra, to Jung's cognitive functions) nor there's an actual way to measure strength of IMs, which is what is supposed to determine subtypings.

  6. #6
    16 TYPE'S RESIDENT FIXER DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    550
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    I don't really think you use Fi much outside the basic roles of type so I think Dominant is probably better than Normalizing... you do use Ti but I think I see the Te & Fe more (and other people do as well)

    Why so many people mistake you for SEE might have to do with you being D type possibly?? They think it's 4D Fe when it's really part of being a SLE-D

    Pretty sure I'm Creative- as I use Ne & Se a lot I've noticed. Especially Ne even though it's unvalued. And I can be Se as hell when I feel provocative or confident enough lol.
    Yeah, I read them all from that post you helpfully sent. I think that in all honesty, it's probably D or N. I see a lot of N traits in me as well, but D is pretty close. Can you be SLE-D-N? I think that would make sense, to be honest. Like, having more "Dominant" than "Normalising" traits, but still Normalising a close second. I think someone mentioned about double subtypes here, or it has been brought up a few times.

    Yeah, definitely. I use Ti, but it's more subdued, which makes sense if I am "SLE-Se" subtype (which proabbly also ties into Domintant Subtype, like you said). I also would say that my Fe HA comes across a lot more prevelant online in the chat box because it's a social place, and you damn Beta NFs bring it out of me, lol. And Te comes out too, when it has too. Te toolbox. And yes, no way is my Fe 4D. If you seen me in real life, you'd even question if it was 2D, lol.

    Yes, I can see your Pe-ness emerge at times, and I'd like to see more of it Maybe the Creative subtypes is why people thought/think you are SEI. Yes, Provocativeness is Beta's forte, I think. They like to stir the pot and have some fun, challenge things as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    D>N>C>H
    Yeah, prolly Harmonising last. I am not a Harmoniser lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    Ahhhh @DEAD, what a cool dude.

    Possibly Creative I think, but don't over-obsess with it, at this point there's neither confirmation for this being a thing (From DCNH to model G, to Aushra, to Jung's cognitive functions) nor there's an actual way to measure strength of IMs, which is what is supposed to determine subtypings.
    I'm cooler than a snowman in shades, on top of a glacier with the North wind blowing

    Yeah, I guess so. I was just curious, to be honest. Dimensionality is a good way to figure out placement of the functios, yeah, but we have no real method of determining the actual strength within the dimensions that's concrete and makes sense.

  7. #7
    16 TYPE'S RESIDENT FIXER DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    550
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default



    Two for each? You're doing this for badness now!

    What is the actual, accurate verdict?

  8. #8
    BandD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,770
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol DEAD that is kinda frustrating huh. Sounds like how the great bg himself would troll. =D

    Aster won the thread I think. Yeah that is the perfect order for u. (D>N>C>H)

    My perfect order is probably C >H > D > N (lol CHAD!) ... I'm not so sure that I Harmonize shit tho so I think maybe D is in 2nd place. I think I just come off that way because I'm not a sociopathic asshole and I can be sweet etc but I'm not really sure I care about harmonizing anything like the IEE social workers and stuff. LoL. Harmonizing in me is not last place though.

    Anyways I like categorizing it like that for everybody because your DCNH type changes but that is too Te for me and I like that way better cuz its more Ti.

  9. #9
    16 TYPE'S RESIDENT FIXER DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    550
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    lol DEAD that is kinda frustrating huh. Sounds like how the great bg himself would troll. =D

    Aster won the thread I think. Yeah that is the perfect order for u. (D>N>C>H)

    My perfect order is probably C >H > D > N (lol CHAD!) ... I'm not so sure that I Harmonize shit tho so I think maybe D is in 2nd place. I think I just come off that way because I'm not a sociopathic asshole and I can be sweet etc but I'm not really sure I care about harmonizing anything like the IEE social workers and stuff. LoL. Harmonizing in me is not last place though.

    Anyways I like categorizing it like that for everybody because your DCNH type changes but that is too Te for me and I like that way better cuz its more Ti.
    Why do you think that order is perfect? lol.

    Yes you sweet old man

    I guess it depends, like ennegram on your health, right?


    Also answer my DMs, Bud.

  10. #10
    lkdhf qkb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Inferno 13th floor
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp6w7 8w9 SP
    Posts
    1,005
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Unrelated, but I think you're so/sx DEAD. You seem to create closeness with everyone you talk to

  11. #11
    16 TYPE'S RESIDENT FIXER DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    550
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    Unrelated, but I think you're so/sx DEAD. You seem to create closeness with everyone you talk to
    What? I do? I don't think so. I'm pretty much a lone wolf in real life. I don't know how I create closeness, but okay. Explain

  12. #12
    lkdhf qkb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Inferno 13th floor
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp6w7 8w9 SP
    Posts
    1,005
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    What? I do? I don't think so. I'm pretty much a lone wolf in real life. I don't know how I create closeness, but okay. Explain
    Ok closeness might not have been the right word, since that sounds kinda Fi-creative. It's more like you're "open" when interating here, there is no feeling of you removing yourself behind a protective distance or shield that I would associate to having the sp instinct higher up. And you give off the "let's be friends" vibe. (mb also enneagram 9?)

  13. #13
    16 TYPE'S RESIDENT FIXER DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    550
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Exclamation My response

    Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    Ok closeness might not have been the right word, since that sounds kinda Fi-creative. It's more like you're "open" when interating here, there is no feeling of you removing yourself behind a protective distance or shield that I would associate to having the sp instinct higher up. And you give off the "let's be friends" vibe. (mb also enneagram 9?)
    Hmm... it's only on here really. It's the internet, I can be 'social' to an extent here, if I treat it like it is a bar. The 'social' rules for real life are different, because in real life, it's harder to figure out who to trust, and it's hard to get close to anyone intimately because everything isn't the same. It's naturally almost impossible for me to actually form a proper relationship in real life. My guard is up and I'm ready to attack anyone because I don't want to feel vulnerable, or be weak.

    Yeah, the nine can come out here online. Being on this forum seems to have a similar effect to when I let my guard down, and am drunk. It's like a social dopamine hit in a way, which is weird for me, since I'm nowhere near this open in real life. I do not want to be friends with just anyone, really. In real life. I don't think I'm an enneagram nine, as a core to be honest. It sems like most of the characters I relate to have an 8 > 3 and sometimes a 5 or 6 in their enneagram types/ as cores. Not much into enneagram, but that's as far as I can observe. I see where you get the nine idea from.

    If I had to guess for myself, I'd say 8w9 > 9w8 for the gut type (and maybe core type), but it's interesting that you point all this out. I do see a difference between how I socially interact online and in parties than in other, normal social interactions.

  14. #14
    Freedom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    United States, Northeast
    TIM
    Chameleon
    Posts
    48
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •