TIM
    IEI FE subtype
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ENFJ NI subtype or INFJ FE

Hey everyone

What would be the best method to determine if I'm EIE NI subtype or IEI FE sub, I've always been somewhat consistent in my results but I was also consistently depressed and ever since i've been feeling better I started scoring as FE dominant in my cognitive function tests,

Thanks in advance

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Paradoxica I love your name. You can fill out a questionnaire and people on there can suggest what type you are. But if you already have a good idea of what type you are (and it sounds like you do) then that's probably going to take some introspection.

IMO you should figure out which type feels like you are at your healthiest and settle on that before you decide on a subtype.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't say subtype isn't a bad approach to type yourself. You should determine your Socionics type first before doing so for the subtype.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Superficially, you kind of feel Fe base. Creative Fe (Fe as secondary function) generally is a bit more toned down. You feel like an EIE-Ni enneagram 2, but I don’t know of and have not seen you enough.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    IEI FE subtype
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am enneagram 2w3, Tritype 279

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My crystal ball is telling me EIE, EIE
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your vibe is similar to Kat Passionate or Melisandre from Game of Thrones. Both are them are considered INFJ in MBTI system but they’re also EIE in Socionics.

https://truegenerations.com/kat-passionate/

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look at your PoLR function and that would determine your sociotype. If you have more problem with Si, then you’re EIE. If you have more problem with Te, then you’re IEI.

TIM
    IEI FE subtype
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely have more problems on sensory aspects SI/SE than logical ones!

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxica View Post

To be honest my gut reaction is that you are my identical. If you are MBTI ENFJ then EIE is more a possibility than IEI.

But I don't know you yet.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxica View Post
    Don’t confuse Si for Se

For IEI they can be very comfortable in their comfort zones and stay there lol also they can require significant amount of Se mobilization to go exercise lol

They can also create a very comfortable environment for others to relax in
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html