Thread: Type SlytherinPower

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something I noticed about Se-leading types is that they can be restless, maybe even think more clearly (get into flow state) when they're on the move. The two particular tasks you mentioned are very stationary meticulous things, repetitive and maybe even boring for you? If the tasks are unstimulating, it could make sense that you have to exert extra effort/concentration to do them consistently for extended periods of time.

In a previous typing thread you mentioned that you were working in something to do with logistics that had more changes in pace. When I read about that, physically pushing yourself and a group to meet deadlines, it made me think of strong Se.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Something I noticed about Se-leading types is that they can be restless, maybe even think more clearly (get into flow state) when they're on the move. The two particular tasks you mentioned are very stationary meticulous things, repetitive and maybe even boring for you? If the tasks are unstimulating, it could make sense that you have to exert extra effort/concentration to do them consistently for extended periods of time.

In a previous typing thread you mentioned that you were working in something to do with logistics that had more changes in pace. When I read about that, physically pushing yourself and a group to meet deadlines, it made me think of strong Se.
    That's true. They are boring task to me & very much just sitting/standing in one place for hours.