I like LIE and ILE women so much better.

I have never fallen in love with an EIE women right away, they're annoying, monotonous, excessively emotional, and have no ethics about property rights (they're hypocrites in the extreme) and feel the need to put people down more, but I did fall in love with Carly Chaikin and Mira Sorvino easily. I prefer the fact-based positivism and the originality of LIE, individualism, ethics, and lower selfishness and how they're always on the move better. And their nonverbal behavior, mannerisms whatever are more beautiful and natural. And they don't make constant demands and have a smug demeanor like EIE-Fe do (which isn't as sexy as when the ILE-Ti are condescending). EIE-Fe take back just about everything they give, they always want something in return for themselves and they expect society or everyone else to pay for it rather than individuals, LIE-Te don't expect it as much. LIE-Te are more chaotic without taking advantage of my resources, which I like.

One of my bestfriends was an SLE-Ti and his father was an LIE while my father was an EIE-Fe; my sle-ti had chemistry with my father early and i had chemistry with his LIE father earlier and found him far funnier. I think he's the Te subtype but I'm not sure. Like Carly Chaikin and a surgeon who solved my problem with toenail at its root he had a deep scratchy voice (that I liked) and they just concisely said no or yes to any questions I had (like Gammas tend to) and they do it more beautifully than EIE do and as such appeared smarter than EIE (I miss a lot because I live a lot in my head). I think the Ni subtype is the one with the less scratchy voice and hates farting.

I don't know which subtype hates farting though (unfortunately, I've spent more of my life with EIE than LIE). Love for farting is one of my deeply held principles, but I think it's the LIE-Ni that dislikes farting more.

I see more selfishness and vindictiveness in the EIE and more altruism in the LIE-Te.

And LIE can help me with alternative technologies and financial matters more. EIE-Fe suck at handling financial matters and don't like luxury beautiful things except for their social standing (and even though they're cheap sometimes), which I think is bad.

Occasionally EIE make good cooks, but LIE can too.

Besides, I oppose stereotypical gender roles, always having been self-conscious as fuck about my appearance and voice because they're too masculine; I've generally preferred ExTx women and LSI-Se women (occasionally a sexy IEI is good, but I prefer logical women except LSI-Ti and LSE). I can't stress my opposition to traditional gender roles enough. I know that EIE are the head of their quadra and leave their kids sometimes, but they make too many gut assumptions that are wrong, they don't listen to facts about other people unless they agree with it (and don't praise or agree with me much), and like to claim to everything as their own and boast about their talents.

I realize I shouldn't be so harsh, but damn EIE have just irritated me so much throughout my life... EIE-Ni are a little bit better because they select more competent people to work for them and are smarter and better at analysis/details. But they're still EIE so they still have that hyper-competitive, social dominance orientation, and envious outlook on life.

I don't really competing and I don't like the EIE need to always come out on top, especially the EIE-Fe need to come out on top (they're even worse than EIE-Ni). And the EIE-Fe jokes aren't usually very funny, I've heard just about all of them before. At least I have.

SEE women are insincere, awesome, and smart as fuck, Shannen Doherty was one of my favorite actresses as is Jennifer Lawrence. I'm in awe of their abilities to do anything.