Thread: 4w3 or 4w5

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 4w3 or 4w5

I personally think I am a balanced 4 core, but I don't know if there are clear distinctions.. I know that I by RH, resonated far more so with 4w5, but I also sometimes can relate better to some 4w3 ones. I know wings are not as much a mattering, though. I just know w5 is more reflective and observed, and 4w3 is double image and concerns more with having audience.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

Kardashev Scale Blade Runner 2017 2049 Bunny BunnyFairyWorld's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden RealMadridLive SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    WiredforBattleShingo
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always thought that You were 4w5 rather than 4w3. You undress these elaborate schemes and mechanisms in the ladder of perception and cosmic clockwork with an eye on study and detailing huge giga sized templates of vision and originality. This constant tree of time that You're placing into Your context of interrogation is very 5, very researching.
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/9systemswishes
    https://sabrinacasey.webstarts.com/evolvedraichu
    Pokemon is somewhere fun over the Rainbow emblazoned by the Power of 4ever. The clouds soar and the island escalates a Lugia petal dance tempest blizzarding shiny Ash. Evanescence sparkles glistening auroras of mirth and high frequency channels embarking with the winds of new beginnings. This magical adventure turns on at the dawn of time in 2000. Ceremony and enchantment dazzle the world with colors galore. Mania and extravagance shape shift and transform into the greatest show on earth, the evolution of Pokemon
    Something has arrived. That threatens to throw everything terribly out of balance. When it comes, will you accept your destiny? And when it’s your chance to be a hero, will you rise to the challenge? This year, discover how 1 person can make all the difference! Pokemon the Movie 2000 The Power of 1

twiggewed dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    bNF641 sx/sp6w5 VELF
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She doesn't have the environment allowing her to display her w3 tho. She is forced into acting like w5.