Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 53

Thread: IEI vs EII thought patterns

  1. #1
    twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    TIM
    INFp, INFJ
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default IEI vs EII thought patterns

    I conceptualize IEI, INFp as INFJ and EII as INFP.
    The systems give specific ways the functions manifest not how they actually work which is more abstract and vague as the cognition

    This is a really good video and I relate to both, of coures I disagree with him on some things but he is right while being wrong
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJqwSHUdETA

    He seems kinda wrong because I have seen other INFJs do INFP things as he says and INFPs being morally corrupt is actually Te not Fi thats why ESTJs are known as the morally right in the normie realm but INFPs are in the actual realm. "Victim mentality" is some bs that INFJs, ESTPs and ESTJ for example try to instill as a something that's real in an INFP. They punish someone for something they can't control that they pushed onto them and then punish them again for feeling bad/suffering as whiny victims. And a lot of INFPs suck that up and become "better". It is Fi vs Te genuinity (truth) vs being liked and do as everyone else (Te).

    INFJs are not good at spotting bs by default and they hate not being liked by others too.

    INFJs are stuck constantly trying to figure out everything's relation to everything in the present moment, trying to look past it, into it, into what is there but's not perceived by coscious state of mind. Abstraction to apply everywhre, relate everything to everything to see the pattern in it all continuously.

    INFPs are segmented in multiple sequences that go in breadth a little bit and then converge what's relevant to relate it back to themselves each other while having awareness of what was previously thought. Cognitive leaps and stops. Same with LII as IEI is ILI.

    https://www.quora.com/What-is-it-lik.../Abdalla-Gafar

  2. #2
    twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    TIM
    INFp, INFJ
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    @bryanbone,

    i can relate

    i'm LSI but cognitively have MBTI ENFP thought patterns.

    i accomplished this by training my pathetic 1D Ne, generating ideas from various angles to solve multiple, complex problems. these problems were absorbed mainly from my demo Si-function, and i've posted the results throughout this forum (if you're curious). additionally, I also got into little battle typing exchanges and flame wars so I could develop my Ne cognition. i started with simple "yo mama jokes," but now my trolling skills have reached triggering levels far exceeding @PseudoRandomBSGenerator

    why go through all the trouble, you ask?

    well i felt, overall, that my personality was characterized by "boredom" and stagnation, bound to the limitations of my "teenage" beta quadra. it was time to metamorphosize and ascend to levels beyond my immature LSI self. I also wanted to balance out my shadow functions so I could grow to my fullest potential and reach my "perfected state." Tired of making the same mistakes, I finally came to the realization this could only be accomplished by training my other, "lesser" cognitive abilities.

    I eventually got to a point where I was competent with Ne. Far better than I originally fathomed. And now I can proudly say I can go toe to toe with the 4D Ne of ENFP and ENTP types and can hold my own against the big boys. I proudly wear my ~4.33D Ne now as a badge of honor everywhere I go. I can pretty much win any argument, simply my moving the goals posts / chessboard around when the odds are stacked against me. If that doesn't work, I simply throw multiple / alternative "what if" scenarios until my opponents are confused. We should never limit ourselves to one idea, but always be generating multiple models and theories for a better world.

    however, I do not relate totally to the NeFi ENFP, but a NeFe ENFP, which I feel is a mix between ENFP and ENFJ.

    some people might not agree with our typing, but fuck em, their perspectives are limited and skewed by their own cognitive abilities (most indulge in their lead functions) so there isn't really a way of knowing / typing, especially online. online is just fantasy. i think people should not take typing so seriously when systems like this limit our personalities into a box. our personalities are much more fluid and adaptable than that. theoretically, our sociotypes have unlimited potential to change to whatever we desire

    so instead, listen and be guided by your inner Ni function.

    trust yourself. you're more wonderful than u realize, and we tend to underestimate the divine within all of us
    LSI asked me how to improve his intuition for the same reasons as you but I bored him. He has seemingly "accepted" his stagnation and now works to buy a new car to have fun with English is his second language and he doesn't engage with too much unconventional media to improve his comprehension, while being surrounded by SJs and SPs. Failed to explain the cognitive functions coherently to him while also being unable to communicate higher ideas due to my cognitive impairment. He also messed up his brain with some particular physical exercises and he is too busy to bother learning something he can barely relate to what he already knows, typology and cognitive functions he doesn't know if it's gonna pay off learning.
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 08-09-2021 at 01:44 PM.

  3. #3
    Rebelondeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,894
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEIs are closed-loop thinkers and as the term implies, they normally seem to be trying to find some means of immediate closure on every thought process. They normally narrow down their focus to very specific items so that closure can be achieved - yes or no without conditions is preferred. They are tactical thinkers that seem to cope well in chaotic environments even though they take a lot of things too personally which can cloud their vision.

    EIIs are open-loop thinkers that like to consider all the possibilities, especially consequences. A lot of their decisions have conditions attached to them - if that then this. Closure isn't nearly as much of an objective as is predictability - sometimes they put off making key decisions. They're strategic thinkers that need time and space in order to cope but they can usually rise above the fray and see very clearly.

    a.k.a. I/O

  4. #4
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,208
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I’m 75% likely a Socionics IEI, EII is a 25% shot, and my turbid psychopathology obfuscates things from clear seeing.. But I don’t think Socionics types conflate with the typically seen types, because of how quadras define and their positions. They may be looking at same thing, but they drastically, I mean drastically, change on their definitions. Mostly with Fe and Se.

    Se is not affiliated with force in MBTI, whereas it is in Socionics, for instance.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  5. #5
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,208
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you go by MBTI, I cannot be an INFJ, because I am exact opposite of promoting harmony and focusing more on group needs than my own, and I am more past-focused, which an info in MBTI is, whereas INFJ in MBTI merely is future-focused more so. Of course everyone thinks of past, present and future, but the primary focus.

    I do also though, think of future, but as far more gripped down by past and my traumas.

    There also is no explanation for why I am good with Ne processes if MBTI INFJ, whereas in Socionics, it has do with Result/process and DCNH.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  6. #6
    The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    EIE-Fe 3w4 Sx/So
    Posts
    1,698
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    I’m 75% likely a Socionics IEI, EII is a 25% shot, and my turbid psychopathology obfuscates things from clear seeing.. But I don’t think Socionics types conflate with the typically seen types, because of how quadras define and their positions. They may be looking at same thing, but they drastically, I mean drastically, change on their definitions. Mostly with Fe and Se.

    Se is not affiliated with force in MBTI, whereas it is in Socionics, for instance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    If you go by MBTI, I cannot be an INFJ, because I am exact opposite of promoting harmony and focusing more on group needs than my own, and I am more past-focused, which an info in MBTI is, whereas INFJ in MBTI merely is future-focused more so. Of course everyone thinks of past, present and future, but the primary focus.

    I do also though, think of future, but as far more gripped down by past and my traumas.

    There also is no explanation for why I am good with Ne processes if MBTI INFJ, whereas in Socionics, it has do with Result/process and DCNH.

    You seem more IEI IMO. I think you value Ti > Te.
    "I'ma rock the boat
    Work the middle 'til it hurt a little" - Kanye West
    ENFJ | EIE-Fe | WELP | 3w4 sx/so


  7. #7
    thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    8,325
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is not socionics, use socionics sources

  8. #8
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,208
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    You seem more IEI IMO. I think you value Ti > Te.
    I do think I’m IEI>EII, but if I got healthier it may make me a little Fe-Se like, so that’s why I’m not putting it completely off table that as I get mature in next few years and if gain health, it may change a bit..
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  9. #9
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,914
    Mentioned
    664 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    IEIs are closed-loop thinkers and as the term implies, they normally seem to be trying to find some means of immediate closure on every thought process. They normally narrow down their focus to very specific items so that closure can be achieved - yes or no without conditions is preferred. They are tactical thinkers that seem to cope well in chaotic environments even though they take a lot of things too personally which can cloud their vision.

    EIIs are open-loop thinkers that like to consider all the possibilities, especially consequences. A lot of their decisions have conditions attached to them - if that then this. Closure isn't nearly as much of an objective as is predictability - sometimes they put off making key decisions. They're strategic thinkers that need time and space in order to cope but they can usually rise above the fray and see very clearly.

    a.k.a. I/O
    Yup

    I consider all the possibilities when someone is speaking and usually conclude after asking a ton of directed questions but I also seek action as Te valuing implies
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  10. #10
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,914
    Mentioned
    664 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    IEIs are closed-loop thinkers and as the term implies, they normally seem to be trying to find some means of immediate closure on every thought process. They normally narrow down their focus to very specific items so that closure can be achieved - yes or no without conditions is preferred. They are tactical thinkers that seem to cope well in chaotic environments even though they take a lot of things too personally which can cloud their vision.

    EIIs are open-loop thinkers that like to consider all the possibilities, especially consequences. A lot of their decisions have conditions attached to them - if that then this. Closure isn't nearly as much of an objective as is predictability - sometimes they put off making key decisions. They're strategic thinkers that need time and space in order to cope but they can usually rise above the fray and see very clearly.

    a.k.a. I/O
    Do you think that Michelle here is IEI and the black woman conducting the interviews is EII?

    https://youtu.be/5ZwgTv9w1aE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  11. #11
    Rebelondeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,894
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Do you think that Michelle here is IEI and the black woman conducting the interviews is EII?

    https://youtu.be/5ZwgTv9w1aE
    I wouldn't attempt a guess because I've been often fooled by public personas. I'm never sure whether or not they're playing to an audience or the camera, or on this site, being truthful - even to themselves. I do OK when I interact one-on-one in person with the individual.

    a.k.a. I/O

  12. #12
    Rebelondeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,894
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    ...... I also seek action as Te valuing implies
    I'm quite sure that you do quite well without resorting to "grand-inquisitor and overlord" personas although they may have surfaced on rare occasions.

    a.k.a. I/O

  13. #13
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,914
    Mentioned
    664 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    I wouldn't attempt a guess because I've been often fooled by public personas. I'm never sure whether or not they're playing to an audience or the camera, or on this site, being truthful - even to themselves. I do OK when I interact one-on-one in person with the individual.

    a.k.a. I/O
    You should watch that video. Not sure if qualifies as a public persona
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  14. #14
    twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    TIM
    INFp, INFJ
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    This is not socionics, use socionics sources
    You don't think they overlap or you can't cross translate some patterns from the video into socionics models?

  15. #15
    twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    TIM
    INFp, INFJ
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    If you go by MBTI, I cannot be an INFJ, because I am exact opposite of promoting harmony and focusing more on group needs than my own, and I am more past-focused, which an info in MBTI is, whereas INFJ in MBTI merely is future-focused more so. Of course everyone thinks of past, present and future, but the primary focus.

    I do also though, think of future, but as far more gripped down by past and my traumas.

    There also is no explanation for why I am good with Ne processes if MBTI INFJ, whereas in Socionics, it has do with Result/process and DCNH.
    Increased cognitive processing + experience resulting in Ne mimicry.. I haven't seem enough of you but so far Ni sticks out while Ne doesn't make as much an impression. I may be Ne blind or something. INFJs often get tired of being doormats and put themselves above others very often due to superiority/victim complex + Fi not being so good like INFP's that INFPs see the multiple possibliites for how people act as possible dangers that they can't narrow down time resulting in extreme doubt and anxiety which is also why they don't overshare (Fe expressiveness) as it puts them in bad reputation where everyone's judging them and they can never be comfortable. INFPs don't get diagnosed as often as autistic as INFJs because INFPs are very contained. INFJs are more confrontrational to others too. They assert themselves more ruining the social harmony. They get considered obnoxious when they free up, for example talking too much about something no one cares about or being too loud. They also have different autistic triggers so some of them are aware when someone is talking too much and they don't do it themselves as much. INFPs don't seem to suffer from that.
    While INFPs prefer to stay doormats as much as they can take it to avoid confrontation. INFJs burn out faster.
    Being surrounded by people who don't appreciate you might give you the impression that you aren't good at social harmony but maybe you are just internalizing and mirroring their attitude towards yourself while being constantly burnt out. F types in general are better at social harmony. INFPs can tolerate others much better than most others. T types are harder to get along with due to the rigid nature of their cognition.
    Your ideas to change society is harmony. Are you past focused or is your environment a Se totem that keeps you stuck there. INFPs thinking of the past is more sentimental.

  16. #16
    May look like an LSI, but the opposite. CTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Isolated, room.
    TIM
    2Te-SLI N SP/SX 5w6
    Posts
    108
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mayhaps, if you've learnt about the cognitive style, you'd find that:

    - EII is rather coming up with clear, unifying, deterministic mechanisms underlying the personal and systematic types: functional positions, elements to fill the positions and all of the mutually consistent dichotomies built up from them (CD)

    - IEI is rather
    noticing the emergent, fluctuating aspects of people and systems and trying out a variety of lifelike descriptions and ideas to characterize them: type descriptions, semantic descriptions, sensual patterns, experimental results, etc. (VS)

    Vortical-Synergetic here, in this case, is rather randomized by fluctual patterns that remain involved into their thought, and if I remember it correctly, IEIs often described their thoughts are mucking like puddles that being shaken by the concepts that seem to be around them. Moreover, Casual-Determinist, in this case of EII, is rather flaccid by opportunities and ideas but seem to be rather structured and organized by boundary of cause and effect according to main preference of interpersonal relationship.

  17. #17
    chocolatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    eye of the storm
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    543
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    To me EIIs have always come across as not being discerning enough in their friendships. I also always feel like it's a matter of time before someone takes advantage of them. I don't know if that's actually true. My quadra complex is coming out.

  18. #18
    twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    TIM
    INFp, INFJ
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CTzu View Post
    Mayhaps, if you've learnt about the cognitive style, you'd find that:

    - EII is rather coming up with clear, unifying, deterministic mechanisms underlying the personal and systematic types: functional positions, elements to fill the positions and all of the mutually consistent dichotomies built up from them (CD)

    - IEI is rather
    noticing the emergent, fluctuating aspects of people and systems and trying out a variety of lifelike descriptions and ideas to characterize them: type descriptions, semantic descriptions, sensual patterns, experimental results, etc. (VS)

    Vortical-Synergetic here, in this case, is rather randomized by fluctual patterns that remain involved into their thought, and if I remember it correctly, IEIs often described their thoughts are mucking like puddles that being shaken by the concepts that seem to be around them. Moreover, Casual-Determinist, in this case of EII, is rather flaccid by opportunities and ideas but seem to be rather structured and organized by boundary of cause and effect according to main preference of interpersonal relationship.
    Carl Jung is IEI and he did both of what you describe. Leon Tsao from youtube type tips is EII and he did both too. And both connect both. It's always been like that it's why I couldn't figure out my type. ^ the way you have explained this is lacking in imagination and projection of cross relating ideas (Ne) + being unconsciously aware of it while noticing a behavior that contradicts it which makes you think about why that happens (Ni).

  19. #19
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,208
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bryanbone View Post
    Increased cognitive processing + experience resulting in Ne mimicry.. I haven't seem enough of you but so far Ni sticks out while Ne doesn't make as much an impression. I may be Ne blind or something. INFJs often get tired of being doormats and put themselves above others very often due to superiority/victim complex + Fi not being so good like INFP's that INFPs see the multiple possibliites for how people act as possible dangers that they can't narrow down time resulting in extreme doubt and anxiety which is also why they don't overshare (Fe expressiveness) as it puts them in bad reputation where everyone's judging them and they can never be comfortable. INFPs don't get diagnosed as often as autistic as INFJs because INFPs are very contained. INFJs are more confrontrational to others too. They assert themselves more ruining the social harmony. They get considered obnoxious when they free up, for example talking too much about something no one cares about or being too loud. They also have different autistic triggers so some of them are aware when someone is talking too much and they don't do it themselves as much. INFPs don't seem to suffer from that.
    While INFPs prefer to stay doormats as much as they can take it to avoid confrontation. INFJs burn out faster.
    Being surrounded by people who don't appreciate you might give you the impression that you aren't good at social harmony but maybe you are just internalizing and mirroring their attitude towards yourself while being constantly burnt out. F types in general are better at social harmony. INFPs can tolerate others much better than most others. T types are harder to get along with due to the rigid nature of their cognition.
    Your ideas to change society is harmony. Are you past focused or is your environment a Se totem that keeps you stuck there. INFPs thinking of the past is more sentimental.

    When healthier, I used to see multiple possibility. One time a woman almost ran me over whilst I was walking and I thought about how she could have had a kid to get home to, how she could just have been having ADD, etc...

    I think ill health has a lot do with my presentation, but I do fit the archetype of an MBTI INFP better at least than INFJ, but functions, it is kinda hard say..

    Even tonight, I did not confront the guy I just went off on several occasions he has done this, and I just broke tonight.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  20. #20
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,208
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Within the past year or so, I have been less tolerant, and even more so in past 6 months. But even with my parents.. I did not start reacting back to them for years and then I just reached my breaking point. I don't know.. I all along could really have been an INFJ in MBTI and just have been gripped by Si demon..

    I have been told by an older INFJ on Slope System, Mendoka, that my Ne seems sort of nemesis to him, but he saw one instance and bases that upon.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  21. #21
    Raptor's Website = da Vinci Last Supper Yoda RaptorWizard Mew2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Lugia Whirl Islands Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Mt Battle Scholars Garden Pokemon Macroversal Tourny
    TIM
    Shingo Bill Sabrina
    Posts
    1,794
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    I’m 75% likely a Socionics IEI, EII is a 25% shot, and my turbid psychopathology obfuscates things from clear seeing.. But I don’t think Socionics types conflate with the typically seen types, because of how quadras define and their positions. They may be looking at same thing, but they drastically, I mean drastically, change on their definitions. Mostly with Fe and Se.

    Se is not affiliated with force in MBTI, whereas it is in Socionics, for instance.
    75% sure on IEI? No, it's a 100% certainty that You're IEI. All of this uber mystical tapping into psychic roots and overthrowing natural outcomes with super accelerated thought patterns shows a mania overflowing psycho boosted rush of extreme deviation from norms and mundane laws. You flash fire super heated skyrockets of thought and will that are unparalleled. 100% certain on IEI for You!!
    unstoppable destruction (webstarts.com)
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    My Wish for the Meaning of Life came true | Sabrina Slowking Scizor Typhlosion Sandslash Alakazam Hitmonlee | Loving Bunny more Psycho Boosts Her power and is the Great Noon | Pokemon Episodes 13 Mystery at the Lighthouse 67 The Pi-Kahuna 140 Wired for Battle 29 18 | Without Love for your Pokemon your quest may fail | Lugia/Bunny 001 | Riley Hicks Raichu 10/31/1993 Charlottesville Virginia Boy | Pokemon Star Wars philosophy cosmology writing kardashev scale Imagination RPGs | Euro 2000 1998 World Cup 2014 World Cup 2020 Uefa Champions League Robin Gosens | Hawking Grand Design | Perfect Happiness | bunny became superman entered my pouch

  22. #22
    twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    TIM
    INFp, INFJ
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    To me EIIs have always come across as not being discerning enough in their friendships. I also always feel like it's a matter of time before someone takes advantage of them. I don't know if that's actually true. My quadra complex is coming out.
    EII being non confrontational because people are spastic and inconsiderate, they will get criticized no matter what they say. They play a doormat becaus the alternative is to hurt someone else while exposing themselves to danger. EII's excuse themselves to run away "I need toilet". They are also less inclined towards aggression against the other side especially if it's someone they don't trust closely
    IEI's manipulate so they seem non-discerning by playing into whatever narrative the person against them has assumed to not be regarded as a threat too. Or dodging questions/aggresesion with pushing attention somewhere else, which seems as if they don't comprehend they are being threatened or something. IEI's stay in the abuse because dodging interactions would be questioned. Thats the social contract IEI has to provide favors and politeness, which is being taken advantage of, while they also hold the other party responsible for reciprocating. It's mutual parasytysm played as superficailly as friendship. If they know how to set their borders, if they are more aware and manipulative they win the narcissistic contest, or stay even in it. That's how ENTj, INTp and ENFj work too. ENxj are more demanding and aggressive. INxp wants to keep their options open.

    If something happens to INFx, EII is more likely to feel guilty about being too sensitive/reactive/aggressive in their feelings while IEI is more likely to be annoyed/disgusted at the other person. EII's can quesiton and mold their own feelings to be more appropriate (Te) while IEI is Ti justifying/rationalizing/backing them up.

  23. #23
    May look like an LSI, but the opposite. CTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Isolated, room.
    TIM
    2Te-SLI N SP/SX 5w6
    Posts
    108
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bryanbone View Post
    Carl Jung is IEI and he did both of what you describe. Leon Tsao from youtube type tips is EII and he did both too. And both connect both. It's always been like that it's why I couldn't figure out my type. ^ the way you have explained this is lacking in imagination and projection of cross relating ideas (Ne) + being unconsciously aware of it while noticing a behavior that contradicts it which makes you think about why that happens (Ni).
    You explained the way how I think things thoroughly, impressive.
    Otherwise, I wouldn't acclaim that Carl Jung was IEI since there are many versions of his sociotype according to some people - I personally think he was ILI instead. And in my opinion, apparently, despite they did both, there should be a main preference for both of them to rely on. For instance, if I were to talk about Jung's Liber Novus, it really is a bunch of Ni that was projected into his dreams regarding belief according to mysticism that he had held until JTI's invention which fits VS better. Although, I don't know or haven't heard of Leon Tsao either. If you wanted to figure your Socionics type, why don't you use the Model + IMEs instead?
    Reinin Dichotomies is also helpful to an extent if you were to aware of your preference over cognitive according to viable functions.
    Last edited by CTzu; 08-10-2021 at 06:55 AM. Reason: OCD struck me again, disproportionate paragraph.

  24. #24
    May look like an LSI, but the opposite. CTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Isolated, room.
    TIM
    2Te-SLI N SP/SX 5w6
    Posts
    108
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mayhaps, Braingel'd like to emphasize whether there is another chance by probabilities that they could be another type.
    But to be honest, it's not even that complicated, haha.

  25. #25
    twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    TIM
    INFp, INFJ
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    Within the past year or so, I have been less tolerant, and even more so in past 6 months. But even with my parents.. I did not start reacting back to them for years and then I just reached my breaking point. I don't know.. I all along could really have been an INFJ in MBTI and just have been gripped by Si demon..

    I have been told by an older INFJ on Slope System, Mendoka, that my Ne seems sort of nemesis to him, but he saw one instance and bases that upon.

    INFJ/INFp argue with each other like that too. They are each other's nemeiss. That's why I keep mocking them, like all NJs that they would end up destroyign each other if they had to be treated like they treated others. One INFJ being hypsensitive to something another INFJ needs to do to calm down resulting in clash and both thinking the other one should have more respect for boundaries. That's why they correlate with narcissism. It's true you seem more considerate and aware of variety of factors than most INFJs. Same reason I didn't think I was one either.
    I was put off by another INFJ due to her being inconsiderate with a statement she made. Some years later in a situation she contradicted that statement to help someone, this time she was considerate. That's a very nice way to be hypocritical, something I also criticized them for, proving my own inconsideration, biased judgement and narcissism.

    I'm also certain you could have transformed from one to the other. You could actually look more like an INFJ BECAUSE you are gripped by Si, resitrcting your Ne, which is also what triggered your transformation from Fi Ne that couldn't be satisfied to Ni Fe. INFPs need stability and avoid conflict which was taken away from you by forcing you to fight because your Ne has no options left to go.

  26. #26
    twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    TIM
    INFp, INFJ
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't care about models I make things out of my a*s like he said INFJ's just know in the video. Jung was IEI that's unquestionable. He was extremely critical of Te. ILIs are known as the least spiritual type, of course it doesn't mean they can't be, but Jung took that way too far. He was also Fe idealizing people and treating them in that engaging emotionally expressive manner instead of rigid forceful and matter of fact. You can see his manner of speech in interviews on youtube and you have ILI videos as examples too.
    @CTzu

    He was also cloesr to LII than ILI. LII was pointing out ILIs for narcissism, they told him he had no evidence (Te) and took his posts down. Again not everyone of them is like that, some were self aware and trying to improve themselves, but the majority obviously wasn't. When questioned about his validity, Jung was arguing that "proof" doesn't exist.

  27. #27
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,208
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bryanbone View Post
    INFJ/INFp argue with each other like that too. They are each other's nemeiss. That's why I keep mocking them, like all NJs that they would end up destroyign each other if they had to be treated like they treated others. One INFJ being hypsensitive to something another INFJ needs to do to calm down resulting in clash and both thinking the other one should have more respect for boundaries. That's why they correlate with narcissism. It's true you seem more considerate and aware of variety of factors than most INFJs. Same reason I didn't think I was one either.
    I was put off by another INFJ due to her being inconsiderate with a statement she made. Some years later in a situation she contradicted that statement to help someone, this time she was considerate. That's a very nice way to be hypocritical, something I also criticized them for, proving my own inconsideration, biased judgement and narcissism.

    I'm also certain you could have transformed from one to the other. You could actually look more like an INFJ BECAUSE you are gripped by Si, resitrcting your Ne, which is also what triggered your transformation from Fi Ne that couldn't be satisfied to Ni Fe. INFPs need stability and avoid conflict which was taken away from you by forcing you to fight because your Ne has no options left to go.

    It is very possible that I act INFJ now because as you said, I am gripped by Si.. I could be an INFP still, and just look a lot more INFJ-like because of my environment.. After my second sexual assault (Feb 29th, 2020), I changed a lot. I think I degraded much in my healthiness.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  28. #28
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,208
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The lockdown also had strong effect on my psyche, as it forced me to be around my family 24/7 with no escape...

    Either way, though, I do not think I am a typical INFJ or INFP. I do not say this in a grandiose way, but I think I am quote un quote "unique" within sense I embody traits of both.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  29. #29
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,208
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    All the crystals that have entered my life as well, have affected my psyche. it is very possible they have opened my third eye so much, Ni is at constant from me, superfluous.

    I also very soon will be holding a moldavite, the starborne star from outer space, thanks to the INTP LII I had earlier mentioned, Vap.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  30. #30
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,208
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This song epitomizes my essence.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  31. #31
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,208
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can see it happening.. With my family, I am not able to avert on Ne, because it only is one way, and then Si always pulls me away from my Ne...
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  32. #32
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,208
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    These years I already have been dormant from world, yet I must undergo a deeper slumber to regain my health so I can awaken to action well rested and seize well.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  33. #33
    twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    TIM
    INFp, INFJ
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    The lockdown also had strong effect on my psyche, as it forced me to be around my family 24/7 with no escape...

    Either way, though, I do not think I am a typical INFJ or INFP. I do not say this in a grandiose way, but I think I am quote un quote "unique" within sense I embody traits of both.
    degraded/grandiose duality like humble and proud foolish and genius. "I'm not bragging about x" making you look better than someone who brags about x because you're humble. That's an example of covert narcissism. Narcissist and empath is another duality that can turn out to be one and the same. That's also why conservatives regard liberals as narcissists , accusing of "virtue signaling". The abuser also being a victim of being abused and of his abuse he pushes on others and the victim being an abuser if he retaliates which fuels the cycle of abuse, at the same time the vicitm is also an abuser if he enables the abuser to abuse by not retaliating. If you upkeep the cycle by absolving urself of responsibility/conscience because you have to struggle which is irreconcilable with as the struggle is by default self abuse so you're always doing wrong. Then you can do better and worse implying some things are more important than others which is not fair and abusive too. If a thing doesn't so much then why does another one matter. Just because it's placed as such by the universe? It's so easy to discard and move on. Death, loss. I want to care I don't want to accept evil because it invalidates my caring in the first place.Another paradox not accepting death results in not being afraid of it. If my live never mattered, why should I care that I'm gonna die. The essence of sx instinct is to do the best thing you could, Ni example is if you are chasing the highest possible goal then risking your life is irrelevant because it's worthless if you don't.
    Jung also said later he realized theres no harsh distinction between subjective and objective, as something is never one without the other. Relates to consciousness and unconscioussness, as well as the cognitive function axes in types where you are not a Ni Fe without a Ti Se. Cognitive changes in emotions even changes your type from moment to moment.
    .

  34. #34
    twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    TIM
    INFp, INFJ
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    All the crystals that have entered my life as well, have affected my psyche. it is very possible they have opened my third eye so much, Ni is at constant from me, superfluous.

    I also very soon will be holding a moldavite, the starborne star from outer space, thanks to the INTP LII I had earlier mentioned, Vap.

    Did you make sure your moldavite is genuine? this one is smaller and more expensive than most others othere who are not authentic, and some reviewer said this one fell apart, another a necklace ordered didn't come, and the first reviewer said he'd come back to comment on authenticity but never did. No one said if authenticity certificate came.
    https://www.amazon.com/Moldavite-Ste...n_dp_car_mba_3

    https://buymoldavite.com/how-to-iden...nd-spot-fakes/
    Those are way more expensive while still being really small.
    https://buymoldavite.com/product/mol...ul-bracelet-7/
    thats their cheapest I found not listed in their filtering section of course. It's probably less potent too.

  35. #35
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,208
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bryanbone View Post
    Did you make sure your moldavite is genuine? this one is smaller and more expensive than most others othere who are not authentic, and some reviewer said this one fell apart, another a necklace ordered didn't come, and the first reviewer said he'd come back to comment on authenticity but never did. No one said if authenticity certificate came.
    https://www.amazon.com/Moldavite-Ste...n_dp_car_mba_3

    https://buymoldavite.com/how-to-iden...nd-spot-fakes/
    Those are way more expensive while still being really small.
    https://buymoldavite.com/product/mol...ul-bracelet-7/
    thats their cheapest I found not listed in their filtering section of course. It's probably less potent too.

    I did make sure, as moldavite being rare is naturally going be expensive. Vap cannpt afford help me get one from Heaven and Earth it seems, but I know an online seller with genuine stones, though he only as of this now, has pendants that are within able price range.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  36. #36
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,208
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bryanbone View Post
    degraded/grandiose duality like humble and proud foolish and genius. "I'm not bragging about x" making you look better than someone who brags about x because you're humble. That's an example of covert narcissism. Narcissist and empath is another duality that can turn out to be one and the same. That's also why conservatives regard liberals as narcissists , accusing of "virtue signaling". The abuser also being a victim of being abused and of his abuse he pushes on others and the victim being an abuser if he retaliates which fuels the cycle of abuse, at the same time the vicitm is also an abuser if he enables the abuser to abuse by not retaliating. If you upkeep the cycle by absolving urself of responsibility/conscience because you have to struggle which is irreconcilable with as the struggle is by default self abuse so you're always doing wrong. Then you can do better and worse implying some things are more important than others which is not fair and abusive too. If a thing doesn't so much then why does another one matter. Just because it's placed as such by the universe? It's so easy to discard and move on. Death, loss. I want to care I don't want to accept evil because it invalidates my caring in the first place.Another paradox not accepting death results in not being afraid of it. If my live never mattered, why should I care that I'm gonna die. The essence of sx instinct is to do the best thing you could, Ni example is if you are chasing the highest possible goal then risking your life is irrelevant because it's worthless if you don't.
    Jung also said later he realized theres no harsh distinction between subjective and objective, as something is never one without the other. Relates to consciousness and unconscioussness, as well as the cognitive function axes in types where you are not a Ni Fe without a Ti Se. Cognitive changes in emotions even changes your type from moment to moment.
    .

    I mean I am an enneagram type 4... My secondary is 6.. 4 and 6 are pretty intuitive types. 6 also can be Si, but the whole thinking about possibilities for harm, and scanning patterns for harm, is pretty Ne and Ni. It can be the way I am brought up endowing me with both Ne and Ni superficiality. 4 is a very Fi and Ni enneagram archetype. Maybe Ne for navigating terrain of other aspects of self..

    I do not know if I fall more into the INFP or INFJ territory. I can be an unknown type not yet inscribed in typology literature.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  37. #37
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,208
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quora has so many mistyped sensors.. They guise as intuitive, because of intuitive bias.. I cannot think of many legitimate intuitives, though I know a few. They also will type people as sensor out of disdain for that user. Petty. An Ni dom named Gabryel had typed me ESFP because he detests me..

    Andreas is a real intuitive, as is a user named Michelle.. But they mostly are ISFJ's, the pnes who type INFJ.. Si is of blatancy over Ni. Most probably also use 16p metric.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  38. #38
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,208
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gabryel may be ISTP though, I suppose. Ti as dom can also work..
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  39. #39
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,208
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The autistic spaces on Quora is where I have seen the most accurately typed people. I guess the rigid autistic focus we have makes for more accuracy, indulging into study and grasping the pattern faster. Less friends and socialization means better knowing self and more time for reflection, but in metric like Socionics, would make it harder with heavy ITR focus.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


  40. #40
    The Chosen Prophet. Braingel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 469
    Posts
    2,208
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Do you think that Michelle here is IEI and the black woman conducting the interviews is EII?

    https://youtu.be/5ZwgTv9w1aE

    I feel sorry for Michelle Conrad. What she did is in no way right, but she was on antidepressants and clearly did have her own issue. She as well had eating disorder. If she was suicidal her own self, she probably saw it as not bad trying instruct someone to take their own life.. Then why did she not take her own life either, we will not know, but she is scapegoated for more here than should be. She is young too.. 20 at time of arrest, was 17 when committed act.

    For her to treat her own body poorly, abuse and starve it and to have be on antidepressants shows she did not value being alive either, and she was acting from that and her own illness...

    To have to put this in your body:


    And when it increases morbid thoughts.. Apart of the villain here is the industry creating that and world in first places making one depressed and feel need to take life.
    I am in my head; not society.

    Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •