Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CptLandhawk View Post
    I'm more put together than this...but I think you'd only see the goofiness IRL. I'm told I come off colder in text

Just to talk about some archetypes....I heavily dislike characters like that Ceasar guy. Is he an Beta NF?
    ��
    Yes, it's depend on the person (Subtype/ enn). Like my SEE father usually look serious/ a little bit cold and bossy, but my SEE cousin come off more playful (face still look a little bit serious gamma like).

I think Ceasar kind of beta extrovert. But he was design to be hate by the author from the very beginning, so it's not really about his type.
    Last edited by Tarnished; 11-08-2021 at 01:38 PM.

TIM
    ESFp-Fi 7w8 Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moharu View Post
    Yes, it's depend on the person (Subtype/ enn). Like my SEE father usually look serious/ a little bit cold and bossy, but my SEE cousin come off more playful (face still look a little bit serious gamma like).

I think Ceasas kind of beta extrovert. But he was design to be hate by the author from the very beginning, so it's not really about his type.

Lol i know I know. I guess that joke would only work irl with facial expressions and such.

I think I'm pretty upbeat most of the time, but things take a drastic shift when I want to capitalize on something in the moment.

ILIs are funny to get reactions out of and usually we're on the same page humor wise