Hustle culture is a big meme. America is going to fall apart because it thinks working 70 hours a day is okay for everyone. It's inherently fractionalized, IE I look down on the commoner, and this is aristocracy. Beta or Delta in a nutshell. We're in the midst of the great resignation for a reason.

CEO salaries are the biggest example of non-gammaness. You literally do not need that much money. Warren Buffet puts it best, if you look into his politics. I could understand if you were using it to fund your interesting inventions like Elon Musk, but a lot of them throw their money at ridiculous things. The example of that that I hate the most is Dubai and their slave labor. It's super unethical and I bring it up every so often on the debate server.

Even Musk and his opulent grand designs are grating. For someone who's considered the epitome of LIE, he's quite a show off. Modesty is a good thing, but I feel like that is lost on this world.

Compare Bill Gates, who actually spends his time trying to get people to do charitable things in his free time. I'm closer to that than a pompous show off. Sadly, my hands are tied, I don't have influence because I'm unpopular or at best unknown, and don't really have the will to do anything about it. And yes, I'm sure there are critiques of Bill Gates, but I really only care about the image.

Also, I can barely handle any of this content.

That being said, it's quite nice to hear that sigmas are DCNH C type. I'm DCNH C type. Roy how are you this wrong?