It comes to my attention that we need to discuss our future plans of the army and how we wish to establish dominance within this forum. The people are beginning to see the seriousness and power the Alpha quadra truly posses (as they should dammit). They are also witnessing me as a force to be reckoned with. That is fine as I shall take the heat. I have already begun taking out some of the competition as you can see from the amount of LIE's in my freezer that are being prepared for pie. My SEI cuteness had been able to protect me in this thankfully for seeing the true power but that is coming to an end as they are seeing my true form.

My dear alphas and other quadras under my command, this meeting shall commence to debate our next steps. I have long term hopes that we can hold our in the future and protect the more innocent Alphas who do not wish to participate but they shall be protected forever now and in the future. That is my hope for this quadra. That, and those who wish to follow under alpha's light that they should be protected too. I wish to recruit some gammas, beta, and delta to ensure total victory.

I hope you do not see me as a tyrant, rather a protector in this quadra. One to make sure that freedom reigns all and my goal to ensure it all to you my brothers and sisters. I may be one cute duck, but I am also a scary mother hen.

Under the M.A.D act, I now wish to begin this meeting.