Thread: Socionics more scientific?

Hybrid View

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alternatively, maybe they put people who have all the types and test in numerous setting with new partners, but.. Still, you are not eliminating physical obfuscations. That can directly affect the nervous system. It would be better to just put people in a room and see how they interact and do it with new samples of people each time and see who they attract to. Put a person of a type in a room with a sample of new 16 people of each type, like 10 times in a row with 16 new people and see who they most attract to, not knowing what the person's type is, but if they have Soionics knowledge, they may be able figure it out on their own which is issue. Someone would need type someone foreign to Socionics, and not tell them their type, then put them with other people who also know nothing about it.. So you would need assess the people and assure you have enough of each type, which can be harder to do. Since you may not just get every single type out of a 100 people, say, who volunteer.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    alternatively, maybe they put people who have all the types and test in numerous setting with new partners, but.. Still, you are not eliminating physical obfuscations. That can directly affect the nervous system. It would be better to just put people in a room and see how they interact and do it with new samples of people each time and see who they attract to. Put a person of a type in a room with a sample of new 16 people of each type, like 10 times in a row with 16 new people and see who they most attract to, not knowing what the person's type is, but if they have Soionics knowledge, they may be able figure it out on their own which is issue. Someone would need type someone foreign to Socionics, and not tell them their type, then put them with other people who also know nothing about it.. So you would need assess the people and assure you have enough of each type, which can be harder to do. Since you may not just get every single type out of a 100 people, say, who volunteer.

This also does not eliminate fact that the typist responsible in study, can mistype the person and it can be enneagram overlapping, or otherwise turbid psychopathology.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    This also does not eliminate fact that the typist responsible in study, can mistype the person and it can be enneagram overlapping, or otherwise turbid psychopathology.
    That's a good point too. It's why the manifestation of information elements would need to be measured/captured in some way, outside of the interpretation of models.

Otherwise you run into the same issue you have with the different socionics schools - the kind where one determines a person LIE while the other says the same person is Ti-valuing and LSI.