Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Experiments

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    My uninformed unsolicited opinion is that if you are interested in this IEI you should make your interest clear as quickly as possible.

Even is she says no, or rejects you she may need some time to consider you as a potential romantic partner.

If she acts weird around you after, remain friendly with her and stick around. Its better she knows the truth.

When she breaks up with this other guy, you can move in. But she needs to see you as a potential romantic interest not just a friend.

Why did you match her up with someone else? Maybe I misunderstood the situation. told you I was misinformed lol
    I am interested in IEI's self benefit only.

She is my friend.

I have no desire to have any kind of romantic or sexual relationship with her lol

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Example:

At work, in friendships, in romance, if someone is looking for my weakness and not give up, I will make them think that I am weak in area that I am not or that I can compensate. Because I think we can all have blindspots and if a person uses/exploits something that I don't see and I am not aware of, I can be deceived in a way that I don't want. If the other person use it on me, I say ouch. Then I check why are they using this, what is their purpose. If it is for exploitation for their self gain, I know that I cannot trust them. If they are using in a way in order to create reciprocity then it is ok.

Example:

I will pretend to share a secret information when it is not a secret of mine. To see if person tells it to others. Some people have a good heart but a loose mouth. That is ok, I just know that I cannot share secrets with them. If a person uses against me though, I know that I cannot trust them.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    u just described urself as manipulative. so can we really trust anything u say on this forum
    I am fine with that

These are my trust tests that requires me to be not trustful at the beginning.

its like saying "there is no truth!!" paradoxical statement
    So do you people readily trust everyone?

How are you surviving?

I am looking for the tricks and tests you apply

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno if its a Ti thing but sometimes I feel like I can "see through" things... almost as if people are wearing costumes, and I can see their "essence" i dunno if u can relate to that
    Sure, I do.

On the example above I said if someone is looking for my weakness and doesn't give up, now why a person searching for it so much. That makes me question their motive.

I sometimes can trust people, I sometimes don't and I am sometimes in between. When I am in between, I do these kind of things.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    That makes me question their motive.
    I think there is a piece of role role function hidden in this.

Anyway as for experiments (as full blown experimentation is probably closer to high Fe) I think it can surely reveal aspects of all 8 functions.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BF Skinner (behaviorism) and Edward Bernays (mass propaganda) may have been ST.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12