Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
This is what I was getting at, there is an assumption that in sociology and psychology you just have these hunches and opinions and they don't need to be studied or statistically justified. While there is that, it is an academic field that requires a certain intellectual rigor that I don't think many NFs would have the patience to complete. Of course there can be NFs in social sciences as a whole, I see no reason in believing the assumption that since it's people oriented NFs must be doing it.

Economics does not consider people of secondary importance since people drive market forces.

The Gamestop situation is a good example.

Economics is a social science just as psychology and sociology and they borrow and exchange concepts from one another.

There are sections I think both NF and SF types would be more inclined toward. Therapy and counseling, social work, that sort of thing.

Of course I'm talking about massive groups of people, your sociotype does not guarantee success or failure in any career field. I'm only talking about the likelihood that these careers would be pursued.
I suggest you read some economics papers and books.

The most common "type" in Psychology as far as I recall is NF.