Hi 👋🏻 I go by Anomallie.

I had a whole essay written out here about my type (ILI) what I like/dislike and all that and it all disappeared and apparently had been deleted because I tried to search for more emojis to use. I知 a little annoyed but what can you do.

I致e taken several Socionics tests and am quite well-read on the subject and my common result was me being an ILI. I知 drawn to the unexplained whether I知 consciously aware of it or not and through Socionics I知 furthering my own understanding to gain more enlightenment. Through other people, I learn and understand more and I like to solidify my own understanding and perspectives even with those I may have a fundamental disagreement with.

I知 male and 19. That poses some challenges for me at times because I think in ways that not many people (my age) do. I知 still getting started however and I知 serious in mastering certain mental abilities of mine.

I hope that in the time I spend here I get to offer something of value to other people and that I get to receive something of value in return too.

If you read until the end, thank you for learning a little about me! You can ask anything about me (reasonable of course)