Is it good?
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fatgurl View Post
    Is it good?
    I haven't finished it. I have watched tones of movies with similar concept. Movies were more on games more, they were more action oriented. I just wanted to rush some parts when I was watching this and get into game parts in the beginning.

It is rated 8.3/10 on imdb. I might be biased since I am a sucker for this concept, but I find it pretty good so far.

If you are interested, there was youtube series based on same concept:

Then its director made movie on same concept:

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I haven't finished it. I have watched tones of movies with similar concept. Movies were more on games more, they were more action oriented. I just wanted to rush some parts when I was watching this and get into game parts in the beginning.

It is rated 8.3/10 on imdb. I might be biased since I am a sucker for this concept, but I find it pretty good so far.

If you are interested, there was youtube series based on same concept:

I like movies centered around games too. I loved Circle so this one should interest me
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You like that sadistic stuff eh!

They were really thinking of "Cube", when they came up with Circle huh?!... I saw that years ago, and don't wanna see it it again lol..... that was a pretty depressing ending :/

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rtht View Post

They were really thinking of "Cube", when they came up with Circle huh?!... I saw that years ago, and don't wanna see it it again lol..... that was a pretty depressing ending :/
    Ah I just looked up and saw Cube as well .... and the Game .... I saw that once, I might watch that again actually....

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is nothing

I like to figure out what is going on, solve it, find ways to beat it. I think when people are under some conditions, their behavior starts to change from what they are used to. Most people are prone to do the things that they think they never do. However, I think we all do it but not to that extend, we are generally not aware of it that much since it is not that obvious. This concept shows some aspects of human nature, that is not so apparent to all at first glace imo.

I thought vault(youtube series, their first product) was very similar to cube, they were in a cube so it cannot get more similar to that Circle is like cube also but it is a circle

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is nothing

I like to figure out what is going on, solve it, find ways to beat it. I think when people are under some conditions, their behavior starts to change from what they are used to. Most people are prone to do the things that they think they never do. However, I think we all do it but not to that extend, we are generally not aware of it that much since it is not that obvious. This concept shows some aspects of human nature, that is not so apparent to all at first glace imo.

I thought vault(youtube series, their first product) was very similar to cube, they were in a cube so it cannot get more similar to that Circle is like cube also but it is a circle
    Yeah it is interesting from the psychological POV.....As long as you're not watching it to get ideas

You've seen Prison Break right? I think I saw you post a clip of that.... you'll definitely enjoy that if you haven't seen it all.... I watched every series even though a lot of ppl gave up after one or two series.... It was still enjoyable to me.....

Here's another trapped in a Maze film.....Definitely worth a watch....it's a more kid friendly version