Quote Originally Posted by ImOutThere View Post
These people don't seem to have much of a personality. I can't watch this nonsense long enough to tell for sure what types they are, but type-wise SLE and LII do not get along.

Theoretically, the relationship could cause a lot of arguments about a different valuing of Se.

One possible scenario is that the SLE would feel the need to "protect" the LII and the LII would not appreciate that nor will they like the way they do it.

The SLE will be too bossy for the LII and the LII would feel too overwhelmed by them.
In my experience, there aren't a lot of arguments, but there's a certain avoidance from LII side. I work with an LII and my little brother is LII, the latter has avoided me since childhood though our relations aren't hostile (I beat him up a lot when we were kids, I admit).

From my colleague, I sometimes see the volatile nature of Se polr in how he can overdo "displays of force" to somehow prove that he isn't a weakling and can take decisive action. Also any kind of physical horseplay is immediately received as if it's threatening his very life, lol. It's somehow adorable to me, I like the guy and we are friends but not as close as I tend to get with Se valuers (especially ILIs).

I do sometimes feel the need to protect or rather guide the LII into being more bold into defending their interests and taking action. Also their Si HA well receives if efforts are made to accommodate for it. For example, once we ordered takeaway thai food and he got the wrong order containing coconut milk (that supposedly his stomach can't take). He sighed that this is what always happens and resigned into eating it, but I just went ahead and swapped our meals (mine didn't have coconut milk) before he could start. For me, it was a non-issue since food is just food, but it seemed it was a big deal for him.