Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
I guess you're talking about the delta STs in my story? I don't think either of those people were mentally deranged, nor am I or my friend, just immature and maybe a bit insecure.
Yes, sorry, these things, too. But this all really falls under the same category of undeveloped or bad character.

Overly simplified explanation. I wasn't saying that I constantly get into unhealthy relationships, only that I felt emotionally used by delta STs, which is a sentiment some other delta NF I know felt.
I was just saying that if you're experiencing these emotional reactions on a constant basis there is an underlying issue there, most likely a psychological one, and something you might be able to identify and fix over time. No relationship is perfectly balanced, but healthy ones strive to become as close to that as possible.

Where do you think your abandonment issues come from? What are you scared of exactly?
Past personal experiences and observations of other people's relationships. I am naturally cynical and anticipate being duped in one way or another, which prevents me from opening up and trusting someone or investing too much into any relationship. And it's like a self-fulfilling prophecy.