Just wave a dollar bill and show your left tiddy or a testicle

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    activators rarely cause aversion, they quite often do the opposite
    thank you captain obvious, but you do not know everything. You are going on ignore now. Try doing something besides battle typing, unless wasting time and making yourself sound stupid as hell is just your kink.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarke View Post
    I guess theoretically, the SF's would be more attracted to this since the NT's make bank.
    Hmm, maybe a dollar bill for the SF's and some flesh for the NT's.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who the hell goes around telling everyone theyre mistyped? Do they really expect to get any positive responses? Gee thanks, glad someone who knows me so well gave such golden insight, what ever would I have done without it!? Thanks for being my brain and robbing me of my capacity to think autonomously by steamrolling my own self-analysis!

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Pls teach me how to stay miles away from catching ILIs it's like catching an STD kthanks
    Here's an ironic thing I know I am fully on the lookout for. Target any and all valuations of .

That is, be so utterly and absolutely insanely in violation of that no undamaged ILI (or any valuer) will give you the time of day. It's a "demonstrative" function but while duals hold their respective Polr's as demonstratives its the fact that they're earnestly trying that tends to win them over. The average SEE is trying to make their work just like I'm trying to be good at and failing to variying degrees.

Fail at that hard enough and we'll just tell ya to fuck off. Earnestly trying to sell us on non-binary logic, how 2+2 might equal anything other than 4, and whatnot is a really hard and fast way to get us to say NOPE and look elsewhere for companionship.

Likewise, I might suck at but even I have a grasp as to how to be "tactful" in a social setting. There are things ya just don't say or do in a given social situation and I have suffered repeated instances of folks I know doing exactly the thing they ought not to have done. Fools! Even I'm not that socially retarded and believe you me that's saying something!

Yes I used Gamer/Offensive words. No I'm not sorry about it and I won't self-censor. This language gets my point across in the most efficient and expedient manner in several ways.

Like I've said elsewhere on this site and as is the ILI's prerogative, feed me more data .

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This actually makes alot of sense. I had a really great relationship with someone who I just debated with endlessly. I think that they were Alpha NT though, not a SEE.

I'm not sure that I'd personally be that into hate fucking actually. It almost seems hurtful.
    What is "hate fucking" anyways? "You can rape me if I can rape you?"

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    I genuinely don't know if it's something people do in real-life, but the idea is that people 'hate' each other so much that it causes sexual arousal and/or a need to dominate their adversary in a way other than violence/conflict.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    I genuinely don't know if it's something people do in real-life, but the idea is that people 'hate' each other so much that it causes sexual arousal and/or a need to dominate their adversary in a way other than violence/conflict.
    I mean, I've heard of it, I've just never actually heard of it happening beyond the idea of it. And "a need to dominate their adversary in a way other than violence/conflict" just sounds like "you can rape me if I can rape you." In reality, it's probably just extremely promiscuous people who know no other way to blow off steam sleeping with people they don't particularly like. It's probably despite and not because they hate those people in particular, but then the kind of person who would invent the word "hatefuck" is probably not that self-aware.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's basically angry sex. Releasing anger and aggression through sex with the target of your aggression. It ties in with a dominant mindset (example: making them "take it" during very rough sex). It is a physical form of release that is similar to releasing anger through exercise. It usually involves underlying attachment / feelings of love behind the anger. It's a way of taking the anger you feel toward them, out on them, in a harmless way. If both participants are angry, it's probably competitively rough/dominant as well.

Sometimes, sexual tension forms during fights. It sometimes begins from there.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean, I've heard of it, I've just never actually heard of it happening beyond the idea of it. And "a need to dominate their adversary in a way other than violence/conflict" just sounds like "you can rape me if I can rape you." In reality, it's probably just extremely promiscuous people who know no other way to blow off steam sleeping with people they don't particularly like. It's probably despite and not because they hate those people in particular, but then the kind of person who would invent the word "hatefuck" is probably not that self-aware.
    Try not to make assumptions about something you don't understand.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    It is.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My post assumed that I knew content that I actually didn't. That's why I clarified. The advice I gave was completely personally based, and if I'm not an ILI, it's completely useless.

It's like describing what cherry pie is to someone who has never had cherry pie because you assumed that you had cherry pie a bunch of times. Then later, you realize that you actually had raspberry pie instead, and you just described what that tasted like to someone who might want to know about cherry pie for some reason. It's completely useless information if somehow, they're going to utilize the information about cherry pie for some reason (like staying away from eating the cherry pie).

Edit: I would like to add that I don't care about positive responses.

Edit 2: I guess in hindsight, someone could've looked at the TIM. I didn't need to say anything in the post itself. Maybe I was just making commentary.

Edit 3: No, I guess someone couldn't have looked at the TIM necessarily. I don't think that I clarified in my post that I was basing that advice on my own reactions.
    Hey, no worries. All good. My post was directed toward bladder or blaecaedre or whatever his name is...and Alive, and Sol, and people who have notoriously gone around battle typing everybody.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Nightmare
    the intention is not a ''positive response'', it is correcting obvious misconceptions such as ESI under any kind of normal circumstance being rudely direct and unafraid of emotional conflict, especially consistently

this hysterical whining is also abnormal for quiet ESIs, who are sensitive to the emotional comfort of others - throwing out insults is something they generally avoid, even towards someone they consider ''stupid as hell''

if you don't want someone to replace your brain, you should use it more. to understand your type is primarily for your own benefit

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you don't want someone to replace your brain, you should use it more. to understand your type is primarily for your own benefit
    Honey, I have papers that show I have a genius IQ. I grew up in advanced gifted programs. There is literally concrete evidence I'm intelligent and capable. Your insults and efforts are wasted on me.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Nightmare
    the intention is not a ''positive response'', it is correcting obvious misconceptions such as ESI under any kind of normal circumstance being rudely direct and unafraid of emotional conflict, especially consistently

this hysterical whining is also abnormal for quiet ESIs, who are sensitive to the emotional comfort of others - throwing out insults is something they generally avoid, even towards someone they consider ''stupid as hell''

Respectfully speaking: you are disputing the typing of someone who has already made it clear they're not welcome to your suggestions. In fact the forum already has a recent thread on this very subject.
    For the benefit of keeping things peaceful and constructive, you probably should refrain from it in the future, regardless of what you may think.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12