Quote Originally Posted by Clarke View Post
Okay. Basically first, you maximize your use of Fe. Be very expressive and affectionate, especially if they seem to have 3E characteristics (they don't seem to like expressing emotions and seem shy). Like, maybe even try to hug them or kiss them. Just make yourself unbearable to them.

Second, appear to be the weakest willed person that you possibly can. I don't exactly know how you do this. Maybe just appear really vulnerable, especially when it comes to anything physical. Be afraid of bugs or getting dirt on your clothes or something.

Finally, talk at length about Si topics, and show the ILI that you expect them to care about the Si topics. It helps if these Si topics have no pragmatic or useful value whatsoever.

I've also found that it might help if you make it seem like you expect the ILI to pay attention to you visibly and emotionally express themselves in reaction to certain things. It probably also helps to emotionally complain if they appear to not be paying attention, especially if they appear to be thinking about something.

Edit: I recommend that when you encounter a bug, especially one that's harmless like a beetle, that you scream the loudest you possibly can. That should help.

Edit 2: I think that Si creative is a more effective style at warding off the ILI than Si leading. I think that sports is generally not an interesting topic for ILI's. But my exposure to ILI's is limited.

Edit 3: Is there a dual thing going on here?
So, basically, dont be me. LOL