Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
Alright Gamma's you are now up! Step up to the plate I did how to catch alpha SF and NT, Beta NF and ST. Nowwww it's time for you guys! I will post the one for Delta tomorrow when I have time to complete this saga. A good trap is something to perfect!

So, what is the best way to catch a Gamma SF or NT?
From my personal experience, the best way to catch an ILI is to seem very capable, especially in something that they're interested in. So if they're playing a videogame, maybe seem very good at the videogame. I'm not really sure how to take the next step, but maybe try to gauge their interest in you based on what they do and then take the initiative in a way that doesn't scare them. This probably has varied success, since the ILI might be projecting some kind of interest but might have some insecurity that stops them from pursuing or wanting a relationship.

Another approach could be to simply make yourself available. Let the ILI know that you're available if they want you. Then they might feel secure enough to make the first move.

I'd guess that playing mind games isn't a good approach for getting an ILI.

Edit: I guess the aim is to seem capable or even powerful somehow. Victims like someone who seems awe inspiring, so find a way to seem awe inspiring I guess. Being just muscular doesn't necessarily work on female ILI's.