Threaded View

TIM
    ILI-H
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    She keeps attracting losers and I want to find nice and normal ILI guy for her
    read this again, out loud
    Quote Originally Posted by two View Post
    Hence the typical ILI phrase "People are so stupid!". Lol it's a coping mechanism. I don't do that now because one time I shuffled some Lenormand and it showed I need to mature on that area.
    if you're ready to ditch a notion as obviously true as "people are so stupid" over what a deck of cards told you then perhaps it's time to consider the possibility that you are "people"
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I had probably ruined that woman’s day by looking at her so coldly
    i sincerely hope you dont think you can ruin somebody's day to any meaningful extent this easily
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    It was the voice of a woman who had found a great guy and wanted to let him know she was interested.
    aren't we optimistic? whatever, go on and get em tiger

Anyways, there isn't really anything to "trapping" an ILI. You simply have to locate one, and this isn't as simple as picking him out of a crowd - indeed, if he's in the crowd to begin with, the odds are quite low that it was of his own volition. I tend to agree with something a previous poster said, you simply have to allow him to be himself and not feel as if there's anything that needs to be hidden from you (the ease with which this can be achieved will vary from person to person). Likewise, you would do well to not give off the impression that you're trying to "trap" him as he would then be liable to avoid you.
    Last edited by sudo; 07-26-2022 at 02:26 AM. Reason: forgot to actually address the thread
    >Some disagree with me. They suck.