Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
Lol how to trap. As an ILI I am already trapped. It's the cage that makes you not catch ILIs. I even put extra 'walls' so I would end up dying here. I avoid any form of contact from people and push them away by feeding to even just the simplest minor thing I have doubts on. A lot of people would get frustrated. Even at work I reject any form of meet up to befriend my coworkers. I work from home btw, I made sure of that so I would not have any further contact with people. I'm so happy mourning how victimized I am not being able to move from my position at all. I moved temporarily though, literally. I'm surprisingly happy with the change. Specially because it seems like my neighbors are quite noisy (you hear people walking around even at night, you hear banging and stuff I don't know why). I was so overwhelmed to think that some strong forces would take me away sooner or later. It's almost like magic. Now to inform everyone of how serious the inertia of this ILI is, I made the necessary change only because my family member got COVID.

Iirc someone shared a video of a lonely ILI guy who lives alone. I watched it and same vibes tbh lol. Same lonely look. Pretty sure he also revels on the "woe is me", "I'm so lonely", "I wonder if someone would just make my life feel like magic? Everyone is just stupid and not worth it!" attitude.

SEE should be the one to destroy the cage or inspire ILIs to get out of the cage.
Magic is in God, trading cables and bastions of negotiation of living dreams and ripe water for speaking with color and embarking on merry-go-rounds of amusement and conjecture. If You can just bring a new face to what's obvious, and put the puzzle pieces together, or flower a wand or magic sharpie marker for costume play or riddle working, then palm trees and waterfalls of the Einstein true nature contemplation can write You a soul symphony on cloud 9 mountaintop. It is a small thing for the spirit to move mountains.