Thread: Fe creatives & lying

Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI are fine. I'm just not needy or idealize types regardless of their shit head behavior.

IEI have big, wide smiles. Their voices cheer my mood regardless of how aggressive I am at the time.

IEI patiently observe. They understand the flow of time, search for the hidden truth & give meaning to the way forcefully approach objects

IEI show trepidation when it comes to engaging the concrete world. This inspires me to absolute action to deliver them from their fear in a way & pace that makes it easy

IEI don't understand technology so good. I dig analyzing/demonstrating for them step by step the best way to understand or grasp their particular mechanical question.

Those are the things I dig about IEI. Now that I've typed all that, go cherry pick a random word & type me as IEE.
    Last edited by Stray Cat; 07-27-2021 at 09:48 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    IEI are fine. I'm just not needy or idealize types regardless of their shit head behavior.

IEI have big, wide smiles. Their voices cheer my mood regardless of how aggressive I am at the time.

IEI patiently observe. They understand the flow of time, search for the hidden truth & give meaning to the way forcefully approach objects

IEI show trepidation when it comes to engaging the concrete world. This inspires me to absolute action to deliver them from their fear in a way & pace that makes it easy

IEI don't understand technology so good. I dig analyzing/demonstrating for them step by step the best way to understand or grasp their particular mechanical question.

Those are the things I dig about IEI. Now that I've typed all that, go cherry pick a random word & type me as IEE.
    These are excellent points but I worry that you judge all IEI the same.
    Life, experiences and relationships change people
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html