Thread: Fe creatives & lying

Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe creatives ”lie” or twist the truth, but that’s not a problem for Ti creatives because we do it too and never take anyone at face value. There’s always an agenda and it’s fine as long as you know what it is. Also even if IEI don’t want to say anything straight out and will endlessly hint and circle around you know how to read between the lines and set traps for them so that they reveal the truth inadvertently. It can be a fun game, as is confusing the Fe creatives by unexpected statements that might or might not be true. Their confusion is highly amusing. Also I think they enjoy their duals (that have good intentions) having the upper hand because it implies they won’t be fooled by others and will be able to protect the Fe creative.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Fe creatives ”lie” or twist the truth, but that’s not a problem for Ti creatives because we do it too and never take anyone at face value. There’s always an agenda and it’s fine as long as you know what it is. Also even if IEI don’t want to say anything straight out and will endlessly hint and circle around you know how to read between the lines and set traps for them so that they reveal the truth inadvertently. It can be a fun game, as is confusing the Fe creatives by unexpected statements that might or might not be true. Their confusion is highly amusing. Also I think they enjoy their duals (that have good intentions) having the upper hand because it implies they won’t be fooled by others and will be able to protect the Fe creative.
    Nah. That sounds enabling crock horse shit. Fuck ssying "we" as if every Ti-creative does it. Just cause you overrate duality doesn't mean an IEI can behave like a retard & its cool. Then again, maybe with you it is

You are entitled to your opinion, even if its a bad one where you're saying adults purposely manipulating each other is fine.

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    Nah. That sounds enabling crock horse shit. Fuck ssying "we" as if every Ti-creative does it. Just cause you overrate duality doesn't mean an IEI can behave like a retard & its cool. Then again, maybe with you it is

You are entitled to your opinion, even if its a bad one where you're saying adults purposely manipulating each other is fine.
    Well dude, what can I say, if you don't like common Fe behaviors, think it's enabling them and you also think you "self supply" your Ni DS. What do you like about your supposed duals actually?
    Everyone manipulates but it's the type of manipulation that you don't like that is type related. I don't like Fi creatives manipulating me by using our "fi bond" to make me do things for them or feel like a bad person if I don't. I don't mind Fe creatives being sweet and indirect, I can see and cut through the bs if needed but I don't typically mind demure sweetness as a F manipulation.
    Let's see now, so far you've said you think Fe creatives lie and Ni doms are delusional, you run away from dates to "chill with your cats" instead, you don't like "overindulging" in Ti, you think online typing is dumb and impossible and refuse to provide a video of yourself because you don't have to "prove" anything, also you're thinking of conserving your energy and not "wasting" it on IEI that "use people". Most of these sound like introversion (IP types are very protective of their energy), maybe you should seriously consider SLI? There seems to be a disconnect between how types usually work and your opinions about them.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well dude, what can I say, if you don't like common Fe behaviors, think it's enabling them and you also think you "self supply" your Ni DS. What do you like about your supposed duals actually?
    Everyone manipulates but it's the type of manipulation that you don't like that is type related. I don't like Fi creatives manipulating me by using our "fi bond" to make me do things for them or feel like a bad person if I don't. I don't mind Fe creatives being sweet and indirect, I can see and cut through the bs if needed but I don't typically mind demure sweetness as a F manipulation.
    Let's see now, so far you've said you think Fe creatives lie and Ni doms are delusional, you run away from dates to "chill with your cats" instead, you don't like "overindulging" in Ti, you think online typing is dumb and impossible and refuse to provide a video of yourself because you don't have to "prove" anything, also you're thinking of conserving your energy and not "wasting" it on IEI that "use people". Most of these sound like introversion (IP types are very protective of their energy), maybe you should seriously consider SLI? There seems to be a disconnect between how types usually work and your opinions about them.
    Fuck off with your online typing. I have 2 degrees in comparative psychology, which means I could easily behave like any type.

You're overthinking, projecting, taking shit I say & drawing inaccurate conclusions with no evidence. I won't post a vid cause even if I did you nerds would still guess wrong cause that's what armchair neophytes do.

It's funny dozens of people on a site are delusional to buy that you can type a person in an abstract world like the internet. Keep typing me, keep being wrong.

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat
    Fuck off with your online typing. I have 2 degrees in comparative psychology, which means I could easily behave like any type.

You're overthinking, projecting, taking shit I say & drawing inaccurate conclusions with no evidence. I won't post a vid cause even if I did you nerds would still guess wrong cause that's what armchair neophytes do.

It's funny dozens of people on a site are delusional to buy that you can type a person in an abstract world like the internet. Keep typing me, keep being wrong.
    Wow, impressive! Which animal, I mean type are you behaving like now?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post

Let’s calm down. I think you are SLE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It can be a fun game, as is confusing the Fe creatives by unexpected statements that might or might not be true. Their confusion is highly amusing. Also I think they enjoy their duals (that have good intentions) having the upper hand because it implies they won’t be fooled by others and will be able to protect the Fe creative.
    Hah, I can see how that would be highly confusing. I can't help but to believe most of what SLEs tell me about things. There've been quite a few moments when I say X, SLE says no it's Y, I say oh ok, then I look back on the moment and I'm like, huh.. okay. It's weird to notice your own DS suggestibility as it happens.
    Upper hand in what?