Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    My SEI-Si pal did and still does this on the rare occasion we talk...

I'm convinced Fe creative is more scared of true conflict than any other type. Type 9 has an association with 4D Fi/3D Fe generally, which makes this an even greater fear. Te PoLR makes xEIs less inclined to state things bluntly off the bat. The kind of straightforward language and dialogue that Te+Fi uses, for example, disarms them, and so they often focus on adapting the tone of their Fe to the conversation, even if this means modifying the delivery of their true thoughts if the pressure to do so is present.
    Your take could aid others experiencing this type of BS.

I used the word "lie" rather than "disingenuous" cause sugar coating (or being indirect) Is dumb here. Never approached or asked her about anything so any social pressure present was her own self creation

You might be right about Fe-creatives being the most neurotic about conflict

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    Your take could aid others experiencing this type of BS.

I used the word "lie" rather than "disingenuous" cause sugar coating (or being indirect) Is dumb here. Never approached or asked her about anything so any social pressure present was her own self creation

You might be right about Fe-creatives being the most neurotic about conflict
    I am going to get a little blunt here. Forgive me if I come across a bit harsh but this statement has rubbed me the wrong way personally that I don’t think a lot of XLE realize. I don’t know the whole entire situation or the perceived social expectations so I don’t feel comfortable commenting on or making a judgement on it. I do however, want to comment on the societal pressure created by oneself.

Yes, there are at times that I do think XIE have created a societal pressure perceived that was not there however, that is where our strength lies. I can understand why XLE may view us as lying or see that there in so „societal pressure“ be we are more actually aware of this then you may think. A lot of XLE can see and understand the object social expectation, a lot of them don’t understand the undercurrent of it and don’t realize the objective social pressure is lifted simply because the Fe-creative is manipulating the under current to keep it objectively that way. The amount of times I have had to swallow my own feelings and smooth things over to keep a pleasant Fe-harmony and expectations running is pretty high. I don’t like conflict. I rather heavy dislike it, so I really don’t like getting in the middle of things when I don’t have to and I think that is fair to say. It can effect me a lot. Same on the flip side with those who are more comfortable with conflict.

My main point is that just because you may not see it or understand in an objective sense that there is no pressure, it doesn’t mean that the person isn’t feeling it on a subjective basis and may be seeing something that you may not be seeing. Sometimes, there is no subjective aspect and it was created in our heads. However there is often a good reasoning and subjective view that they are not telling you. I don’t talk about unless im asked and rarely am I asked or rather, rarely questioned to understand my perspective. So I keep it to myself because of push back as well. Many a times I have given a subjective view on something and I am met with objective rejection. It’s not until down the line that some of them start questioning why I see things that way and start too see things in the objective world and realize that they were wrong.

I don’t want to come across that what you are seeing or what is actually happening in the disruption is not true. I may honestly agree with you if you told me the whole story in detail in the way she is acting. Just, it bugged me that just because something isn’t seen or understand by the person in an objective manner, it doesn’t mean that you should always throw out someone’s subjective view, understanding, or perspective on things right away because they may actually be right.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    I am going to get a little blunt here. Forgive me if I come across a bit harsh but this statement has rubbed me the wrong way personally that I don’t think a lot of XLE realize. I don’t know the whole entire situation or the perceived social expectations so I don’t feel comfortable commenting on or making a judgement on it. I do however, want to comment on the societal pressure created by oneself.

Yes, there are at times that I do think XIE have created a societal pressure perceived that was not there however, that is where our strength lies. I can understand why XLE may view us as lying or see that there in so „societal pressure“ be we are more actually aware of this then you may think. A lot of XLE can see and understand the object social expectation, a lot of them don’t understand the undercurrent of it and don’t realize the objective social pressure is lifted simply because the Fe-creative is manipulating the under current to keep it objectively that way. The amount of times I have had to swallow my own feelings and smooth things over to keep a pleasant Fe-harmony and expectations running is pretty high. I don’t like conflict. I rather heavy dislike it, so I really don’t like getting in the middle of things when I don’t have to and I think that is fair to say. It can effect me a lot. Same on the flip side with those who are more comfortable with conflict.

My main point is that just because you may not see it or understand in an objective sense that there is no pressure, it doesn’t mean that the person isn’t feeling it on a subjective basis and may be seeing something that you may not be seeing. Sometimes, there is no subjective aspect and it was created in our heads. However there is often a good reasoning and subjective view that they are not telling you. I don’t talk about unless im asked and rarely am I asked or rather, rarely questioned to understand my perspective. So I keep it to myself because of push back as well. Many a times I have given a subjective view on something and I am met with objective rejection. It’s not until down the line that some of them start questioning why I see things that way and start too see things in the objective world and realize that they were wrong.

I don’t want to come across that what you are seeing or what is actually happening in the disruption is not true. I may honestly agree with you if you told me the whole story in detail in the way she is acting. Just, it bugged me that just because something isn’t seen or understand by the person in an objective manner, it doesn’t mean that you should always throw out someone’s subjective view, understanding, or perspective on things right away because they may actually be right.
    Unoffended.

Good take, man. This thread was pretty much a question, not a condemnation. I asked here cause her behavior irritated me & presumed an Fe-ego would give a relevant reply

I dig that you Fe-egos have greater ethical sophistication than I do & that you seek to "control' or improve the ethical atmosphere. My issue wasn't her preference for the other gal, but that she randomly tells me one thing then behaves different.

An example:

Let's say I tell you, privately, that Adam Strange is annoying & a scrub. You never asked for this but I tell you this shit anyway.

On the forum, you see me tag him, quote him, joke with him & refer to certain PMs during random posts.

After that, I'd continue telling you he was a dork in private, while you gave no opinion at all. My behavior might, rightly, be annoying to you

It's true you dont know the entire story but your responses here are relevant anyway because your an Fe-ego and I'm not.

Edit:. Adam Strange's name was just used as an example