Quote Originally Posted by fatgurl View Post
Okay, I don't think it's lying.

I've seen this behaviour in other people and it really irked and puzzled me, but I don't think I do that. I don't appear that way with anyone I don't like.

If it's in private, then I won't lie about what I think about a person. However, if I don't like somebody, it's still really easy for them to change my mind. That's if it's like one specific thing that made me dislike them. The most I'll do if I see them is maybe smile, but I won't really talk to them. If I see that I had the wrong impression of them, then my mind changes but it looks to other people like I'm talking to them under false pretense, which is untrue. This is also why I find it best to keep my thoughts about people to myself because it's very difficult for someone to get me to really really dislike them.

Now, if it's a person has behaved in a certain way over a significant amount of time, I will not speak to them, I will not look at them, they won't exist to me.

I also don't like the awkward feeling of being in a group with someone I dislike so I usually resort to avoiding them at all cost. If I can't avoid them, I won't go out of my way to be mean to them. I'll just act like my natural self...which is (sometimes unfortunately) nice. Idk if that's what seems like acting as if they're my friend.

But for the most part, I'll avoid the person and not really speak to them.

So, finally, it's not lying (for me). My mind just changed about the person and I didn't make it known.
No. The other person didn't change. Saying her "mind changed" about someone is groupthink translation for "I'm needy & I finally found something I can use them for".