Thread: Fe creatives & lying

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    Awesome reply

There was nothing I wanted to hear, honestly. My opinion is this person is wishy washy through overindulgence of Fe. She'll give a random take then behave contrary to that original take. These were random takes nobody asked fer for. They were social expectations she completely imagined

It be interesting to hear what those reasons are actually. Would you like a beer to lower those inhibitions?

Edit:. For reference, this Fe-creative says she dislikes this old lady, then chats her up like some sorta bff otherwise
    First, I have been guilty of this. Especially the random takes that we’re completely imagined. I like to think it’s just cause of the influence from the PI function is why we may perceive these things wrong and not are always objective in this aspect.

I will let you know on a little secret, I didn’t drink for a very long time. Part of the reason other then acholhism in my family and often people with social anxiety tend to develop a drinking addiction more, was that I really afraid that people were actually going to hear what I REALLY think and let that slip. Mind you, it’s very rare that I have legitimate negative views or perceptions of anyone. But I have my own hot takes and got my own little black box that I reallllllly don’t want people to hear. Thankfully, I can still keep that in check when drunk, but I do spill a bit more with less of a filter. If you really want to get what a Fe creative things, you have to get direct and detailed. The more direct someone is with me, the more likely I spill or at least, spill a little bit. I can’t run……but you gotta box them in and can’t escape! Part of the reason ILE kinda scare me in this region LOL

I don’t understand that personally, I find it strange that people will go an talk with people they dislike. If I dislike someone, I don’t go out of my way. I have two reasons why people may do that, some people do that cause they would rather keep the peace so they will be unassuming in their dislike or they like to play the social game and keep friends close but enemies closer kind of thing.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    First, I have been guilty of this. Especially the random takes that we’re completely imagined. I like to think it’s just cause of the influence from the PI function is why we may perceive these things wrong and not are always objective in this aspect.

I will let you know on a little secret, I didn’t drink for a very long time. Part of the reason other then acholhism in my family and often people with social anxiety tend to develop a drinking addiction more, was that I really afraid that people were actually going to hear what I REALLY think and let that slip. Mind you, it’s very rare that I have legitimate negative views or perceptions of anyone. But I have my own hot takes and got my own little black box that I reallllllly don’t want people to hear. Thankfully, I can still keep that in check when drunk, but I do spill a bit more with less of a filter. If you really want to get what a Fe creative things, you have to get direct and detailed. The more direct someone is with me, the more likely I spill or at least, spill a little bit. I can’t run……but you gotta box them in and can’t escape! Part of the reason ILE kinda scare me in this region LOL

I don’t understand that personally, I find it strange that people will go an talk with people they dislike. If I dislike someone, I don’t go out of my way. I have two reasons why people may do that, some people do that cause they would rather keep the peace so they will be unassuming in their dislike or they like to play the social game and keep friends close but enemies closer kind of thing.
    Appreciate the take. Seems you understand yourself & social graces well.

I never ask one person their opinion on another. It isn't a fair question to ask cause relationships aren't cut & dry or mechanical. People can interact with whomever they like for whatever reason.

Wishy-washiness & absolute social dishonesty grinds my gears