View Poll Results: Should we redefine Si for SEIs?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 33.33%
  • No

10 66.67%

Thread: [poll] Should we redefine Si for SEIs?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    Um not for every SEI, but I am too selfish yeah... I should work on that.

Also I will stay through hardship just to be with my bf now, even if things aren't 100% perfect and we don't always have a good time together...

You have to overcome weaknesses to grow

Yeah it can happen if you don't think about others enough, but you can force yourself to consider outside perspectives
    Wdym "too selfish"?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    Wdym "too selfish"?
    I really tend to focus on myself and my own feelings too much here... You can see it in my posts... I should really focus more on other things than my own issues because that's just selfish, self absorbed, and basically needy... And too much in my own little world when I should be out interacting with things outside of it...

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    I really tend to focus on myself and my own feelings too much here... You can see it in my posts... I should really focus more on other things than my own issues because that's just selfish, self absorbed, and basically needy... And too much in my own little world when I should be out interacting with things outside of it...
    That's not selfish though? And hey, don't beat yourself up over focusing on yourself. From what I've seen, you haven't figured out who you really are yet. Just focus and introspect on yourself while trying to learn, and then you can start really being able to interact with others better.