View Poll Results: Should we redefine Si for SEIs?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 33.33%
  • No

10 66.67%

Thread: [poll] Should we redefine Si for SEIs?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    Lol I'm pretty sure @Baqer is partly trolling about the fat
    I mean....I have seen in some of the translation that SEI's and ESE have been perceived to be on the heavier side and if you go way back some of the old posts on here, they do discuss this. I am not saying it is right but people have wrote about it.

Also, any subjective function will always be viewed as selfish. Because it is personal and does not equate external judgements from the outside world. But I am also saying that I will die on my own hill to feel internally good. You cant take that away from me lol. Dont know if that makes me a selfish snowflake but, I like feeling good and treating myself.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    People stereotypical would assume heath with Si cause the person is naturally tuned in their own internal sensations then other types. Thus when feeling out of balance or 'sick' they would be hyper aware and would want to change it to feel more balanced. But, Si is very hedonistic and pleasure can over turn health. Hard liquor is bad for you but that's not going to stop me from downing shots and getting drunk. Cause right now, all I care about is feeling good and pleasurable sensations above all else. Consequences be damned! A smoker Si just likes the feeling and consequences be damned if it makes him feel internally feel good. Si users are less likely to repeat past mistakes if they had a bad internal sensation. They will remember it strongly and do not want to repeat it more then intuitive types. That is why they don't always need new options or may be sacred of change simply because of the possible bad sensation or bad experience and can get in ruts.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    I mean....I have seen in some of the translation that SEI's and ESE have been perceived to be on the heavier side and if you go way back some of the old posts on here, they do discuss this. I am not saying it is right but people have wrote about it.
    Yeah. I think the "fat SEI" thing is similar to "criminal SLEs"; like they're simply manifestations when they over-indulge in their lead functions for pleasure/evil.