Thread: My type(s) thread

Banned
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My type(s) thread

So Iím pretty settled in my types but for anyone just curious or have any questions, Iíll happily answer them in a video. Right now I can be busy though soÖplease bear with me.

alright - what questions do you have about me/will help you gauge my type(s)? (Any system)

I may choose not to answer any questions that I donít particularly feel comfortable with though, just a heads up. Although thatís unlikely I think.

also video will prob be sent through pm; I wonít post it here.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you feel that your socionic subtype has been pretty consistent throughout your life? (I don't doubt your type at all lol, just curious as another likely EII )

Mentioned
    1229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

My opinion based on your video was about possible LII.

In case you are not another Rose which had an account with EII in the profile and which seemed closer to F (IEI), you may have LII indeed.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    IEI-N 946 sp/so
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you think your enneagram type affects others perception of your socionics type?
    ∑:*®༺༻®*:∑.𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓻∑:*®༺ ༻®*:∑.
    քɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶ
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    My opinion based on your video was about possible LII.

In case you are not another Rose which had an account with EII in the profile and which seemed closer to F (IEI), you may have LII indeed.
    I’ve never posted a video. And yes, rose is not necessarily uncommon it seems for username, now that I’ve spent some time in typology communities. So no, that’s not me.

And can you still not recognize that my brother posted under this account very early on, whom people typed LII because he superficially resembled an introvert (he’s LIE). That you typed a man, not me lol? I’ve said this to you before. It’s not his account anymore.
    Last edited by necrosebud; 07-18-2021 at 03:18 PM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    I’ve never posted a video. And yes, rose is not necessarily uncommon it seems for username, now that I’ve spent some time in typology communities. So no, that’s not me.

And can you still not recognize that my brother posted under this account very early on, whom people typed LII because he superficially resembled an introvert (he’s LIE). That you typed a man, not me lol? I’ve said this to you before. It’s not his account anymore.
    I didn't know that two people used this account, why are using his account without openning a new one or vice versa?

Raptor's Website = da Vinci Last Supper Yoda RaptorWizard Mew2's Avatar
    Lugia Whirl Islands Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Mt Battle Scholars Garden Pokemon Macroversal Tourny
    TIM
    Shingo Bill Sabrina
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought that You were really clearly NF for always going to Your moods and internal standards or viewpoints with mercy and music for grasping or understanding and enhancing the ideal life experience.
    unstoppable destruction (webstarts.com)
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    My Wish for the Meaning of Life came true | Sabrina Slowking Scizor Typhlosion Sandslash Alakazam Hitmonlee | Loving Bunny more Psycho Boosts Her power and is the Great Noon | Pokemon Episodes 13 Mystery at the Lighthouse 67 The Pi-Kahuna 140 Wired for Battle 29 18 | Without Love for your Pokemon your quest may fail | Lugia/Bunny 001 | Riley Hicks Raichu 10/31/1993 Charlottesville Virginia Boy | Pokemon Star Wars philosophy cosmology writing kardashev scale Imagination RPGs | Euro 2000 1998 World Cup 2014 World Cup 2020 Uefa Champions League Robin Gosens | Hawking Grand Design | Perfect Happiness | bunny became superman entered my pouch

TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

my question: What are some real life examples of how you value Te? How would u explain your 1D but valuing of Te.

TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@RaptorWizard

You have evolved to your final form (until the next one comes along) - a cosmic dork starry in the sky uplifting all with pure galaxy Ne. Returning us all to our childlike birthright to eternally play. Deltas are in Heaven but they see you in the night sky riding a rainbow while playing a guitar all while being a mother f*ckin Raptor that they realize this was better than the Heaven they thought they wanted.

Heaven was peaceful and calm and safe, but also eternal vanilla fields of boringness and stuck energy. Somebody couldn't help but come along with a little needle and give it a little POP. Reality then exploded in the colorful cacophony of what we know as evil Rainbow Fe- the worldly but magical energies that twists all around for a fun, entertaining ride!

Raptor's Website = da Vinci Last Supper Yoda RaptorWizard Mew2's Avatar
    Lugia Whirl Islands Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Mt Battle Scholars Garden Pokemon Macroversal Tourny
    TIM
    Shingo Bill Sabrina
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    @RaptorWizard

You have evolved to your final form (until the next one comes along) - a cosmic dork starry in the sky uplifting all with pure galaxy Ne. Returning us all to our childlike birthright to eternally play. Deltas are in Heaven but they see you in the night sky riding a rainbow while playing a guitar all while being a mother f*ckin Raptor that they realize this was better than the Heaven they thought they wanted.

Heaven was peaceful and calm and safe, but also eternal vanilla fields of boringness and stuck energy. Somebody couldn't help but come along with a little needle and give it a little POP. Reality then exploded in the colorful cacophony of what we know as evil Rainbow Fe- the worldly but magical energies that twists all around for a fun, entertaining ride!
    Amazing, sweeping Me off My copycat racecar for the glacier of perspective to play with the pen and forge an alliance of free birds and a hot air balloon of golden internal tornado to the whacky worlds summit of strange energy.
    unstoppable destruction (webstarts.com)
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...logy-articles)
    Kara (the16types.info)
    My Wish for the Meaning of Life came true | Sabrina Slowking Scizor Typhlosion Sandslash Alakazam Hitmonlee | Loving Bunny more Psycho Boosts Her power and is the Great Noon | Pokemon Episodes 13 Mystery at the Lighthouse 67 The Pi-Kahuna 140 Wired for Battle 29 18 | Without Love for your Pokemon your quest may fail | Lugia/Bunny 001 | Riley Hicks Raichu 10/31/1993 Charlottesville Virginia Boy | Pokemon Star Wars philosophy cosmology writing kardashev scale Imagination RPGs | Euro 2000 1998 World Cup 2014 World Cup 2020 Uefa Champions League Robin Gosens | Hawking Grand Design | Perfect Happiness | bunny became superman entered my pouch