Thread: PoLR

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default PoLR

Shouldn't it be the Point of Most Resistance??

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It can be least, because you struggle with it so much, you do not try and at all resist it, you just directly avoid it, without trying. Resistance means you have to give an effort, and it requires no effort to avoid of. There is no effort implied in mere avoidance, it does not have to be so, though it can be apart of it, but avoiding and resisting are not fundamentally tied, as one requires effort, one requires just easily doing so. Resistance=more defined form of avoidance.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    It can be least, because you struggle with it so much, you do not try and at all resist it, you just directly avoid it, without trying. Resistance means you have to give an effort, and it requires no effort to avoid of. There is no effort implied in mere avoidance, it does not have to be so, though it can be apart of it, but avoiding and resisting are not fundamentally tied, as one requires effort, one requires just easily doing so. Resistance=more defined form of avoidance.
    That's a very valid point that I wouldn't have been able to think of
    Just one thing-- the fact that people usually resist advice given to them on the PoLR (unless it's buffered through their HA)
    And if they truly avoided the PoLR, I'd think there'd be no disproportionate reaction aka PoLR hits

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea like @Braingel was saying

I think they are just saying it's the part of your psyche that's "vulnerable", or like an "opening" for attack.

Maybe "resistance" is like having a shield. And "least resistance" is like having no shield

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was also going to say before I lost internet, that your ego does not resist in its not using. Your ego does not want to use it, whereas say your ego functions, it would resist not using them.

I as an Ni ego would resist situation where I cannot use my Ni, and people that oppose my Ni. My Te, I would not resist in its usage. I would avoid using it, but I would not fight with others or against my own self to not use it.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits