Thread: How do you experience contrary relations?

Hybrid View

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These friendships aren’t easy. But it would be odd not to have any IEE friends I guess. They text and call too much and I think I need to sometimes ignore/give one word answer to make them stop? This is not very ‘me’ but I think maybe it would help because if we talk too much we annoy and depress each other.

I think we interpret each other as rude sometimes. I think they’re judgy/ contradictory and they think I’m too quiet and serious..but they have lots of good points. Sometimes their advice is good. We have the occasional interesting discussion. They can be funny.

I like reading IEE posts on here sometimes.

edit:

I used to be quite close to an IEE but our friendship ended badly. She knew I was struggling mentally and she knew I was avoiding relationships, and she didn’t put two and two together that maybe I needed help? We were supposedly best friends but in reality I just listened to her problems and she ignored the fact I didn’t talk about mine. I put it down to being young and stupid. But also I think we were a bit competitive and I’m not sure that would have disappeared..I felt a bit like she was just using me as someone to bounce her ideas off and manipulate into entertaining her. Seeing me as someone to enrich her life/feed her ego but not as an individual who needed guidance and freedom. Sorry kinda harsh!
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 07-11-2021 at 04:19 PM.