Quote Originally Posted by Koneko
Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
This conclusion leads one to wonder: are those whom are more focused on their second function equally more focused on their hidden agenda due to an increased defieciency(Sp) in its functioning?
You mean the secondary function inclined subtype? One would get tempted to think also that in a way that the point of least resistance is even -least- resistant too for those, and that the hidden agenda's unconscious attempt of correction would become more demanding for that cause too.
(I'm intuitive subtype...)

This also offers a lead to the conclusion that "1st function subtypes have more -balanced- personalities".

I'm tempted to follow on rocky's neurological deductions but I guess I need to review the BT conclusions again to do so...
I took what I knew BTI found out about strengths of the brain and applied Socionics functions to it, and they seem to fit. This would also explain WHY we have Dual-seeking and Hidden Agenda functions.

As for an INFJ, you are supposively strong in the back and left brain. In socionics, your dominant function is Fi. And from studies I've heard it is VERY likely that feeling is in the left brain (at least the center of it). So, if you are a feeler in the front brain, it is Fe, if you are a feeler in the back brain, you are Fi.