Thread: Dcnh complex subtypes

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dcnh complex subtypes

Last edited by necrosebud; 04-26-2023 at 04:25 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

DCNH is a filtering system, and as such, it can be used to look at people and sort them into categories. How accurate it is and how stable the types are is open to question.

But if you were asking which types theoretically are supposed to do well together, it's D with N, and C with H.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    Pretty much any info you can find/have on it I will appreciate. You can talk about them as much as you like on here.

its X primary sub with Y secondary (…or X secondary?) sub. Do you think everyone has one? For some it’s more salient or important?
    http://varlawend.blogspot.com/2020/0...types.html?m=1

far-distance subtype at the Social level and a close-distance subtype at the Psychological level.

someone was of the opinion that the most well developed person would have one dominant, two auxiliaries, and one "inferior". if someone has only one it makes them a pretty one sided person.

I like this addition to the theory because it explains why although I'm an H, there are many moments where I become very C-like, always happening at close-distance. So it further acknowledges that subtypes are a flexible, grey zone.
    Otherwise, I don't find the theory very useful because it feels like we might soon drown in subtyping.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

it's baseless hypothesis which is not Socionics
    can be used to rationalize mistakes in types

more appropriate is to talk with its author - Gulenko. and his fans in viewpoints section