NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    What if you're Fi PoLR
    Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    Here in this thread I get into what I thought was a "logical discussion" with @bryanbone

As I've explained in this post, you will see a lot of Narcs try to trap you with this simple formula:

Build Rapport -----> [ trigger ]---> [ reaction ]--->[ gaslight ] ------> Build Rapport etc etc

Here we see @bryanbone first time to *falsely* empathize with me (to lower my guard), quickly followed by attempts to trigger me as the mask fell off.

This forum member I'm very familiar with, so I was able to anticipate their next moves.

The best way to predict future behavior is to look at past behavior.

If the person has done this once, they will most likely do it again.

Watch for the person trying to get close / vulnerable / friendly with you... Once your defenses are lowered a possible attack is most likely on the horizon.

If they have done this several times, block them immediately.
    Pretend to be friendly lol I was simply communicating. He is seeing what he wants to. I don't know you so I don't know if I want to be friendly. I have always hated friendly people. Friendliness is a manipulative tactic. It's all nonsense politeness and dodging talking about actual issues and getting to know each other resulting in false ideas that people make about each other (idealizing and love bombing by narc). Then I show something about yourself and they act as if you have betrayed them at the same time, since they got the friendly act, they can pretend to like me still while covertly despising me, while "I" push them away with my degenerate behavior and I'm here an idiot wondering what's wrong. So the f*cker lead me on to reveal something about myself to them which they dislike me for. And now they are stuck with me again because they pretended to be friend without actually trying to understand me and see me for who I am so I'm confronting them about their disposition towards me so I know how we stand with each other. I don't want to have just exposed myself and they just discard me. They feel like an idiot for trusting me while they projected an idealised image on me based in their personal bias that they force me to conform to. And are unwilling to communicate about it or change their bias.
    He never intended on arguing with me. Because he never cared about honesty, which is also another way to say the truth.

I know I started by criticizing what he said trying to explain what gives away he's doing something wrong. Which he couldn't comprehend as he's a narc he's never wrong proven by that he removed what he said and then completely dodged my arguementation which is also an accusation. He can see what I say applying to other people but never to himself. He wants to get offended and use that to play victim because he knows he's mentally disordered and can't argue with someone who's actually dealing with facts and logic.

See how he says he anticipated my next move so he stopped dealing with me? I also figured out from the very start he was a piece of sh*t. But I kept talking to him despite my bias because I cared enough to expose myself and settle our differences. He is a covert narc, hiding behind politeness, friendliness, and beating around the bush. He knows he is in the wrong thus weaker than me so he hid as soon as he figured out I know what I'm dealing with.

Me sucking his blood is due to his disordered cognition being incapable of dealing with feelings facts logic everything so he gets overwhelmed when met by it. He seeks someone who's wounded/maimed so he can pretend to take care of them as a tool to exercise what little empathy he has on. And then discard them of course when things get difficult.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bryanbone View Post
    Pretend to be friendly lol I was simply communicating. He is seeing what he wants to. I don't know you so I don't know if I want to be friendly. I have always hated friendly people. Friendliness is a manipulative tactic. It's all nonsense politeness and dodging talking about actual issues and getting to know each other resulting in false ideas that people make about each other (idealizing and love bombing by narc). Then I show something about yourself and they act as if you have betrayed them at the same time, since they got the friendly act, they can pretend to like me still while covertly despising me, while "I" push them away with my degenerate behavior and I'm here an idiot wondering what's wrong. So the f*cker lead me on to reveal something about myself to them which they dislike me for. And now they are stuck with me again because they pretended to be friend without actually trying to understand me and see me for who I am so I'm confronting them about their disposition towards me so I know how we stand with each other. I don't want to have just exposed myself and they just discard me. They feel like an idiot for trusting me while they projected an idealised image on me based in their personal bias that they force me to conform to. And are unwilling to communicate about it or change their bias.
    He never intended on arguing with me. Because he never cared about honesty, which is also another way to say the truth.

I know I started by criticizing what he said trying to explain what gives away he's doing something wrong. Which he couldn't comprehend as he's a narc he's never wrong proven by that he removed what he said and then completely dodged my arguementation which is also an accusation. He can see what I say applying to other people but never to himself. He wants to get offended and use that to play victim because he knows he's mentally disordered and can't argue with someone who's actually dealing with facts and logic.

See how he says he anticipated my next move so he stopped dealing with me? I also figured out from the very start he was a piece of sh*t. But I kept talking to him despite my bias because I cared enough to expose myself and settle our differences. He is a covert narc, hiding behind politeness, friendliness, and beating around the bush. He knows he is in the wrong thus weaker than me so he hid as soon as he figured out I know what I'm dealing with.

Me sucking his blood is due to his disordered cognition being incapable of dealing with feelings facts logic everything so he gets overwhelmed when met by it. He seeks someone who's wounded/maimed so he can pretend to take care of them as a tool to exercise what little empathy he has on. And then discard them of course when things get difficult.
    I manipulate and alienate because i know they don't care about me. They get friendly making assumptions about who I am so I alienate them on purpose. Hide my disposition, to keep them from being aggressive against me when I know they would be. The narc who manipulated me wasn't aware if they should care about me or not, that's natural at the start but by the end it became clear they are simply incapable of caring. Maybe they saw me as a threat they couldn't dodge, as that's how most narcopaths view others due to being incapable of caring about someone genuinely. I got discarded because they saw me criticizing them which is necessary for us to get along as irredeemable offense because they can't care about acting better, I'm devaluing them for shutting off empathy when not shutting it off makes them suffer.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i usually dodge those who I calculate with my scouter, power levels far exceeding mine. i also have zero empathy and have been characterized as a psychopath narcissist who cannot have any reasonable conversation without lashing out and screaming at the top of my lungs.

Tyler1 comes to mind conservatives are known for that. Weasely manipulative. Argue themselves as if they should be defended while they are not willing to defend someone else. Is it really a surprise what happens when people without empathy are given authority and they deny wrong doing?

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@pandemic candy

@bryanbone

i usually dodge those who I calculate with my scouter, power levels far exceeding mine. i also have zero empathy and have been characterized as a psychopath narcissist who cannot have any reasonable conversation without lashing out and screaming at the top of my lungs. (if u want an example of a true narcissist, look at Trump). I discard those who I feel superior over faster than a prom dumpster baby which is why I have zero friends most of my life. My sole purpose is to ravage and destroy all those who get into my way, which is both is blessing and a curse, but mostly a curse. My favorite targets are empaths, those who remind me of everything I am not and I project my dark energy and insecurities onto them, taking away everything I can from them, to leave and dry and empty. Of course, as a covert narcissist they never realize what I'm doing until it's too late.

@bryanbone

listening to a conservative is like putting shit back into ur ass. it's like, why bother

conservatives are monsters that should be locked up in zoos, while we stare and throw popcorn at them.

they shouldn't even be allowed to open their mouths for god's sake. might as well be stiched up ass to mouth like the human centipede. it's like stop wasting our god damn time u racist fascists. go worship ur imaginary man in the sky who throws lighting bolts from his ass. might as well believe in flying unicorns. smh

I also mangle history and regard my victims as narcissistic entitled lazy undisciplined hysterical delusional violent parasytes abusing me, stealing from the structures I worked so hard to exploit others to build to enable me to exploit others and regard it as fair because I worked hard, without virtue signaling mind you, while forcing them to comply with my structures and work hard as I enjoy watching them writhe because they deserve it for demanding what’s theirs but I worked so hard to make it way harder for them to get it while destroying their lives while I abuse the resources I stole to push the burden of my problems on other people while telling them they are being coddled.
    Even when I get messed up by the system I just bear it, again without virtue signaling, while telling others they want too much, since I’m cognitively impaired, with no higher brain functioning that demands complexity exploration and stimulation, incapable of learning and adapting to a fluid environment that provides me with what’s necessary from growing to be better and improve my environment, because it’s too much for my maldeveloped psyche to handle, instead I exploit it, to make up for my cognitive deficiency and consequently physical disabilities that I force upon myself because I’m too much of a real man to make considerate decisions. I am satisfied with my mild intellectual capacities and regard those who are better than me as snowflakes while pretending I have a life by taking to imbeciles and pretending I’m growing when after repeatedly doing the same mistakes repeatedly on purpose for years I make a change once that’s different in specific but what you learn is barely anything of value, because my incpacitated cognition can’t go further, just to forget it later unless in some specific moments, and then go make a post about going out of your comfort zone to grow. Not virtue signaling. I have “lifelong learner” under my name on all my accounts, because it takes me a lifetime to fail at figuring out what the basics even are. I’m completely unexceptional in every regard, as that defines my identity of a straight hard-working white male (not virtue signaling) (where most of those pronouns are not even true, but I have to pretend since my impairments make my life completely dependent on fitting in with the majority of the herd.) I also like to parade how being a straight hard working white male is something to be proud of (not virtue signaling), as a super secure competitive alpha male, to measure up my fragile ego , showing that I am as important as the opressed minorities I opress whose constant attention seeking, virtue signaling and complaining about my abusive physical and social structures which is opressing me so much. I degrade and neglect them, telling them to shut up their whining and obey me, while I cry that they won’t let me talk, after we’ve been talking the same issues over and over for decades, which I’ve been censoring, neglecting, beating around the push, downplaying, mocking, telling them to shut up and obey me, while they won’t even let me talk, as I have still my structures which are exploiting them and arming myself and pushing for more structures to opress them while denying I’m doing it. add another layer of structure that protects me. Why do I get shut down when I argue my necessity for items and not caring about thinking about my structures’ consequences and my effects on others is as valuable as theirs of being given appropriate environment and resources to grow in?

https://i.imgur.com/ZQ7ejXw.png

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also mangle history and regard my victims as narcissistic entitled lazy undisciplined hysterical delusional violent parasytes abusing me, stealing from the structures I worked so hard to exploit others to build to enable me to exploit others and regard it as fair because I worked hard, without virtue signaling mind you, while forcing them to comply with my structures and work hard as I enjoy watching them writhe because they deserve it for demanding what’s theirs but I worked so hard to make it way harder for them to get it while destroying their lives while I abuse the resources I stole to push the burden of my problems on other people while telling them they are being coddled.
    Even when I get messed up by the system I just bear it, again without virtue signaling, while telling others they want too much, since I’m cognitively impaired, with no higher brain functioning that demands complexity exploration and stimulation, incapable of learning and adapting to a fluid environment that provides me with what’s necessary from growing to be better and improve my environment, because it’s too much for my maldeveloped psyche to handle, instead I exploit it, to make up for my cognitive deficiency and consequently physical disabilities that I force upon myself because I’m too much of a real man to make considerate decisions. I am satisfied with my mild intellectual capacities and regard those who are better than me as snowflakes while pretending I have a life by taking to imbeciles and pretending I’m growing when after repeatedly doing the same mistakes repeatedly on purpose for years I make a change once that’s different in specific but what you learn is barely anything of value, because my incpacitated cognition can’t go further, just to forget it later unless in some specific moments, and then go make a post about going out of your comfort zone to grow. Not virtue signaling. I have “lifelong learner” under my name on all my accounts, because it takes me a lifetime to fail at figuring out what the basics even are. I’m completely unexceptional in every regard, as that defines my identity of a straight hard-working white male (not virtue signaling) (where most of those pronouns are not even true, but I have to pretend since my impairments make my life completely dependent on fitting in with the majority of the herd.) I also like to parade how being a straight hard working white male is something to be proud of (not virtue signaling), as a super secure competitive alpha male, to measure up my fragile ego , showing that I am as important as the opressed minorities I opress whose constant attention seeking, virtue signaling and complaining about my abusive physical and social structures which is opressing me so much. I degrade and neglect them, telling them to shut up their whining and obey me, while I cry that they won’t let me talk, after we’ve been talking the same issues over and over for decades, which I’ve been censoring, neglecting, beating around the push, downplaying, mocking, telling them to shut up and obey me, while they won’t even let me talk, as I have still my structures which are exploiting them and arming myself and pushing for more structures to opress them while denying I’m doing it. add another layer of structure that protects me. Why do I get shut down when I argue my necessity for items and not caring about thinking about my structures’ consequences and my effects on others is as valuable as theirs of being given appropriate environment and resources to grow in?
    Alright I'm heard you say "cognitively deficiency" in multiple different posts, what exactly do you mean by that?

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    Alright I'm heard you say "cognitively deficiency" in multiple different posts, what exactly do you mean by that?
    Vast majority of people have severely maldeveloped brains. Stupidity is a revered discipline that's pushed on everyone, to be "normal. productive". Humans are assets and treat each other as such. Using brain is "degenerate" "unfit" "abnormal" "delusional" "incoherent" "nonsensical" "fantasy" "idealistic" "impractical" "paranoid" "lazy" "rationalizing" "making excuses" "emotional" "overthinking" "irrational" and "should be corrected". Pointing problems out is "whining". Like do you know why I'm pointing out problems? Why do I have to explain why am pointing out problems. People adamantly refuse to think.
    @pandemic candy
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 08-09-2021 at 06:07 PM.

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vast majority of people have severely maldeveloped brains. Stupidity is a revered discipline that's pushed on everyone, to be "normal. productive". Humans are assets and treat each other as such. Using brain is "degenerate" "unfit" "abnormal" "delusional" "incoherent" "nonsensical" "fantasy" "idealistic" "impractical" "paranoid" "lazy" "rationalizing" "making excuses" "emotional" "overthinking" "irrational" and "should be corrected". Pointing problems out is "whining". Like do you know why I'm pointing out problems? Why do I have to explain why am pointing out problems. People adamantly refuse to think.
    Well I'd personally call stupidity just the baseline of humanity, not something that's learned. And what exactly do mean by "using brain"?

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@pandemic candy
    do you know how much abuse I and so many endure due to conservative bs both verbal physical and abstract through structure with physical and mental consequences. Just because you get abused too doesn't mean you get to push it on others down your obnoxious hierarchy. Some choose to bear it themselves. And you ran away like a little bitch the first time JUST FOR BEING CRITICISED, NOT EVEN INSULTED OR ENDANGERED. You have no idea what abuse means. You're used to getting your way throught power and authority asking moderation to take care for you to feel safe. It sucks when your abuse gets pushed back right. I know you didn't abuse intentionally. That's why you feel unfairly targeted. But you let yourself be inconsiderate and got used to getting your way. You are not used to pain to noticing patterns to facing reality you know how much longer the way down is for you. You can't accept there's people significantly better and more moral than you and you refuse to better yourself because it means getting to the left side which loses the stability you have attainted through loyalty to structures of abuse.

It's either join the others by bullying the kid or risk to help them and save them. You are the ones disitintegrating morality, by saying you're being forced beliefs down your throat. There's not "my morals". Morality and conscience is about you and everyone else. You are used to putting your needs on top of others because it pushes you down the hierarchy and removes stability from your life. Someone suffers so much they cry you laugh at them for being a crybaby adult. You could never let yourself cry in front of others as often because you would never take so many risks for someone else's sake to push you there.

You know why vulnerable groups turn to government? Because you are not helping them. Because you keep inflating labour while climbing the hierarchy or staying down and working hard to make profit for the actual parasytes above you while punishing those below you instead of being lazy and entitled.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Baqer
    @pandemic candy
    Brain has many cognitive functions with different definitions outside typology. For example vast majority of people don't try to figure out how to figure out problems better. Why can some people instantly grasp something and solve complex problems and others can't, why isit limited in talent and scope and what have you persnally done to explore and imrpove your cognitive abilities. Most people don't tryto figure out connections between stuff or have a better grasp oftheir own understanding and insufficiencies and how to fix them. They don't try to grow cognitvily. They just do chores go to work and have some fun talking to people and sponatenous ideas. They don't think about how their decisions influence the world and everyone they wait for a disaster and then do something stupid while saying "it is what it is, that's just life". I did a lot to improve my cognition anyone who's autistic is "playing" with concepts and patterns in their mind of course some more than others. I wanted to transcend my supposed limitations and I've been getting better.L ike Carl Jung was intentionally thinking and trying to figure out how the psyche works. That's the key to everything but no let's just have mindless fun and hobbies that don’t elevate your moral and practical general decision making and understanding, ability toh andle stressful situations that you could have solved if you had just thought about something before that’s not available now because you didn’t care enough to prepare.
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 08-10-2021 at 04:00 AM.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@pandemic candy
    @bryanbone

i am also deeply cognitively impaired and maldeveloped that it's nearly impossible for me to do wrong - afterall what is wrong? nobody can tell me what is right and what is wrong, afterall, it is all a matter of which cognitive functions we r using under a specific condition within a certain time period. wrong and right is malleable and so loosely defined within the limited constructs of the human mind. as an LSI ENFP, I like to impose structures onto my environment in an (Ne) way - basically I'm not tied down to one set of rules, but my database is constantly being updated and the qualia of information is being adjusted to the framework of the times. the environment is fluid, as you've mentioned. while I may be a criminal in one environment, I can be heralded as a hero in another. it all depends on the cognitive abilities and/or impairments of those in charge of upholding and enforcing the law around me.

those (Ti) tightass police officers should be lynched for all we know, as every individual is unique and rules can't be applied broadly, but should account for every individual's uniqueness (Fi); both ugly and beauty qualities that make up the complexities of the human psyche and soul. the human psyche isn't cut from the same cloth so we should therefore stop using (Ti) when it comes to upholding justice and instead go into our true feelings (Fi), for our feelings, while they may seem :judgemental: at times, are there for a reason. we need to be able to fully trust, not just to establish (Fi) bonds (unlike those fakeass Fe types), but we need them when it comes to going after the criminal monsters that wreak havoc onto society. truth does not exist. only feelings
    Ti and Fi are both about right and wrong, true or false. In other words, meaning. Feelings aren't haphazard and irrational. Both rational functions. Human minds are limited so we do right and wrong in our limitations we are supposed to figure it out. Certain people do not care. People being cognitively impaired so their reality is distorted is their fault. Doesn't mean right and wrong is up to what you want.

You want to create structures of abuse, someone climbs them, then u unite against them because the psychopath is taking advantage of you the same way you intended to take advantage of others through your structures. You kill the psychopath and replace it with someone who's more beneficial to you and the cycle continues. You can abuse for decades then you get put under the boot and you cry for help from those who you abused. "We should be united" as I said, weasly. Disgusting. The same thing is gonna happen. You put those people who you seek help from against you. If it wasn't for people like you there wouldn't be people on top. That's the power of the masses, if there are many and the one who governs is a minority they can simply take him down and replace when convenient. They wanted to abuse him for themselves like they abused the others. We told you the abuse was happening you had fun with it now when it got to you pretend it doesn't exist. "It was muh acnestors not mah" you would have done the same in their place. That's how the cycle continues. Just say they're using feeling instead of logic and you won the arguement while glossing over so much relevant info. You just want to get your way. You never cared about anyone besides your ego. You are completely empty inside your truth is a narrative you made up which you project on reality as convenient. When so much evidence is prestented u just ignore it then argue about something else then come back with questions and narratives refuted by the evidence that was already presented which you glossed over. Asking for help at the same time pushing for the structures to make sure you enslave us after you kick the other party out, do it so blatantly, while mocking us. It's been the same neglect parents to kids peers from school. The only reason the left is not a minority as a whole is because there's a bunch of people you messed up from your own pathetic groups who came whining and crying for help to the other side. Nietszche master and slave morality. You have always lacked empathy and understanding even when directly explained. You can't keep track of the info I am saying the same things I said on the posts in response to the ones you deleted.

Its not leftist thing to pretend they can do no wrong. That's a conservative agenda and they admit it only when pushed into a corner. Leftists get punished for doing what's right. You just far that retarded notion "ugh u can do no wrong" like last time "they cant admit they're wrong when peresented with facts and logic". Leftists change their opinions more and build up on information too. Conservative is stagnating in repetition then comes out of his hole and acts like he has it figured out when he has barely any experience. Openness to experience linked to intelltectualism and liberalism. You adamantly refuse to think and learn.
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 08-09-2021 at 06:07 PM.