They are not always who you expect, either. Because some of these she saw in Heaven we know have done very wrong things, or led sinful lives. But we are saved by faith, not works, and God would like to save ever single person, even the worst sinners, even those most hostile to Him. Another thing I thought, and then Kat mentioned, too, is that some of these sinners were that way because they had sins perpetrated them on from a very young age. I think some of the Hollywood people have led very difficult lives, in a slave-like way, particularly the child actors. God knows everything.

So Kat Kerr (I call her pink hair lady) is one of those many prophets giving prophecies these days, in numbers like I have never seen my long Christian life. As Jesus warned us, there are many false prophets among the true ones, and so I discern carefully, and I believe Kat is one of the true ones. Her videos are on Elijah Streams, and I have not found a prophet featured on Elijah Streams* that I do believe yet (though, there is one whose delivery method I don't prefer). Anyway, something special about Kat is that she has seen Heaven many times, and what she says coincides with others who have been to Heaven whom I believe. [Then she also talks of at least one we know she saw in hell, one who is no surprise, for those of you interested in that. But they are not all notorious there...]

So here is a short clip of her talking about celebrities she saw there, some are surprising and interesting.

*One prophet, Timothy Dixon, often has prophetic dreams he tells us and that God explains to him. What really surprised me though it is quite rare for these prophets to say dates, Dixon is now saying that God will act in a big way (at least in America - other times He gives many prophecies about a huge work God will do all over the world but this time it might be just America for this particular prophecy, but he says everyone on the world will see). He says this upcoming thing in July people will not miss - on July 4, 5, 6th. Short clip of that here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IPHuU22Fu8&t=377s Not his usual delivery style though I have seen him get in this mode occasionally. Usually he has a more normal, simple, explanatory style. This is probably a short clip from a whole video of explaining.