The bottom line is:

- I might not be LII, but in my own life, it is very clear that I at least value Ti. One can claim is that I am weak in that function and I understand that, but if you were to see my passion for things like science and pure mathematics, it would be very hard to say that I don't at least value Ti - especially over Te. Now, is the theory wrong in my case, and I value both Fi and Ti? That I cannot say. But the bottom line is that my type might be wrong, but I am clearly Ti-valuing because of how much I love things like mathematics. That is why I do not like the EII typing of myself - and really the only reason. Now, am I strong in Ti or do I come off as typical Ti-ego? That I'm not certain of. And, if we start to get into a debate about me valuing both Fi and Ti and that I'm therefore stronger in Fi, then the typing system is not correct and the whole argument falls apart. That I'm somehow wrong about liking Ti is simply an ad hoc move. Whether or not I value the function is not debatable to me. That is something that I think everyone can understand...