TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    What is even going on here?
    My own Quadra is starting to look pretty annoying...

First of all:

I AM NOT CUTE
    I AM NOT CHILL
    I AM NOT ALWAYS BRINGING POSITIVE MOODS
    I AM NOT MAKING COMFORT
    I may come off as QuIrKy sometimes but I wouldn't call my self QuIrKy.

Being "chill" or "cute" really isn't a strength?? It's just an ordinary personality trait. I hate being associated with those things, I hate it so much it makes my blood boil.

You want to know why I hate being seen as "cute"? Because it sounds demeaning, infantilizing and like people don't want to take me seriously.

So either disown me from Alpha Quadra or STOP giving SEIs these adjectives, please and thank you.
    I am really not like those things I assure you. I'm not lying to troll people. I don't get why people seem to think I am a troll.

SEIs don't have to be any of these things.
    SEIs can have dreams and goals that they don't want ruined.

This is all possible right? I get that I am emotionally all over the place but I'm not trolling.

Either i'm not SEI or you guys just don't understand my writing and I need to correct the way I express myself on this forum, because clearly I do not seem to get the point across to anyone.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking RaptorWesNet's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am really not like those things I assure you. I'm not lying to troll people. I don't get why people seem to think I am a troll.

This is all possible right? I get that I am emotionally all over the place but I'm not trolling.

Either i'm not SEI or you guys just don't understand my writing and I need to correct the way I express myself on this forum, because clearly I do not seem to get the point across to anyone.
    You actually communicate with lovely devices and understanding. The whole portal you depict is transformative and open ended. I definitely don't want you to feel alienated or cast out.
    ORRE COLOSSEUM JUST GOT STARTED, AND KOBE IS REIGNING AS KING!!
    It's Henry vs Zidane, France vs Spain in the 2024 Olympic soccer final, Egypt vs Japan, Yugioh vs Pokemon, Poimandres vs Zarathustra, Giordano Bruno vs Friedrich Nietzsche, haystack picnic robed in silver rods to treasures of lore and sacred spark to unite and forge dancing stars and futures refracting crystal moonlight lures of hanger bay crunching fabrics webbing steel and blizzards juice stringing code red trains of yonder fluid ribbons trophy waterfall cake blueprints frenzy retracting haunted capital terra horns of leading edge canopy blossoms rendezvous shuffling Articuno!!
    RaptorWizard Sci-Fi Empire Lugia Bunny ~ Ultimate Aeon Willpower: Wes Net (the16types.info)

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve found SEIs, especially those who have found their “niche” and sphere of interests, are ridiculously intelligent and insightful in an “old soul” kind of way. They are also quite observant and catch details of situations that most people miss - when there’s a problem, they are often the person who points out the single, relevant thing the rest of the group didn’t think of. SEIs are probably my favorite type to spend free time with, as together we are a creative force and they never get boring to me.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just to say this:

Only my boyfriend has ever described me as "cute". No one ever said I was chill or comforting, even my boyfriend met other SEI and said she was too comfortable and said I was a challenge.

Definitely wouldn't say I am "positive" in a group, though.

Probably because the people I spoke with are either crazy dreamers like me or rowdy anti Fi, Fe atmospheres with little sense of comfort or chill in them. I kind of doubt EII would want to hang around in such an environment of loud, rowdy, crazy talk but maybe there will be an EII to prove me wrong lol.

At least there are people that don't think I'm trolling though