@Karanime good insights, but I just prefer not associating with EIE except for maybe a nice massage or in small doses, they're just too domineering, SLE can be too domineering and emotionally manipulative in similar ways, but the SLE-Ti eventually realizes it's not in their own self-interest to keep pressing on while EIE tend to keep pressing on, they just make me explode slightly more and they want constant reassurance of their worth and skills and intellect like I want for myself; but I really don't like Beta Fe because I consider it antagonistic rather than about reality (or they may assert something is real, when it's not), what needs to be done, and I see Deltas as too non-discerning and unable to actually solve anything and not concerned enough about the future or even the present. I acknowledge that EIE have helped me, but they're just too domineering and intrusive in ways that aren't all the elegant to me. I feel so weak in logic (both Te and Ti including mechanical things and deduction, induction, and analysis) that I really prefer thinkers (i just have a strong bias towards thinkers except LSI-Ti, sometimes they seem ok at first, but then you realize that they just well, IDK, they're not as elegant as the Se subtype), and who can give me methods. EIE tend not to be able to read people well in my experience. Saying ILE-Ti having Fi-PoLR should not be taken to mean that they have bad theory of mind, because in my experience they understand me better (or at least no worse) than EIE tend to and they're not as shocked when I change my mind about something but appreciate it when I did, although they tend to not see me changing my mind about something. I appreciate that some EIE are flexible but in my experience they're a lot more rigid and all-encompassing than ILE-Ti tend to be and I've spent more of my 33 years with both more than with most other types. Betas just tend not to process perspectives different from their own or what they've experienced or what their goals are and I'm kind of similar in that regard, but I like talking to other people about alternatives. IEE, LSE, and EII-Fi can be similar. Unless an ILE-Ti is in a behavioral control profession or they have some principle that they just can't violate (e.g., many are against euthanasia under all circumstances), they're among the most understanding of different views and they're usually willing to change their mind when it's a new day; a lot of SLE-Ti tend to be, but then they're not.

Yeah, I took what a lot of y'all who posted in this thread in to account, and that's relevant to why I've been trying to find psychotherapists, it's just that I get stuck with D-A ones or IEE who can't really help me realistically. Writing is therapeutic, but all the therapy I can have is good for me as long as it actually feels like therapy to me.

Thing is, I love how LIE are quick, to the point, and not usually domineering; they don't always like doing it, but they will take care of things on their own without trying to organize, like, half the world population. But sometimes their get it done attitude without looking for alternatives can lead down wrong paths. But I prefer LIE to EIE, LIE are a lot more re-assuring a lot more based in fact, somewhat more generous than EIE, and they like to keep their groups small compared to EIE. LIE are also a lot less likely to look down on my intellect, but they tend to just shut down talk about my weird bodily sensations/need for them unlike ILE-Ti (or at least ones that are open to talking about sex with me, so many things just make me so horny and so many other things disgust me, some ILE-Ti are disgusted by it or think it's psychotic, but many are open about my bizarre needs for certain sensations and certain comforts that many people would consider me sick for; most other types would be disgusted by them or think there's no way in hell anyone could be like this).

As for LSI-Se they're not usually domineering unless they've been conditioned by something bad and they have or come up with good methods/tools like LIE do although they may have a hard time forgiving someone if they don't like their methods.

I don't like LSI-Ti or ESI-Fi or whatever type me and my mom are. But I'm pretty sure my type is ESI-Fi despite me being verbose/hyper-detailed and how my maternal grandmother behaved. I think I've always had demons and novelty-seeking to a degree LSI-Ti do not.

I really just don't want to get entangled with an NF or Beta romance interest, I've observed that they either entangle their goals together and become too dependent on each other to influence large numbers of people or where one totally dominates and both don't get their what they want. I've seen all the problems I've had with my EIE relatives and my older brother being dominated by his EIE wife (you would think that if he was the aggressor, and she was the victim, it would be the other way around but it's not but he is open to her Fe sometimes, but I generally can't stand it, I think she doesn't know reality from fantasy; she certainly seems to me be reality-rejecting; EIE tend to talk and talk and talk about boring things I'm not interested in that I've heard a million times before, to constantly boast about their skills, it comes across to me as nothing but self-serving and power-showing like they've gained and feel powerful from knowing, having experienced something). But my dad's own parents I know for sure were LSI and EIE and it was not a happy marriage.

I've just generally liked XSI-Se and XLE-Ti more than dynamic ones (especially Ejs, Ips are generally better than Ejs IMO), and LIE aren't usually all that beautiful IMO. Again, EIE aren't necessarily bad people, some are good people IMO, but I can only take them in small doses just like the people I love most can only take me in small doses. I can take LSI-Se and ESI-Se and XLE-Ti in much larger quantities of time than I can take EIE unless the static types I mentioned are punishing me without being sexy or beautiful or attractive or whatever while doing it, but they usually are sexy and attractive when they do it, so I tend to have fond emotional memories of them doing it. EIE try to hard with their jokes and they're usually not very funny IMO, sometimes they are but not usually. very few jokes or playfulness from EIE (especially as a percentage of the jokes they make and they don't even invent most of them, they just post or repeat what someone else said) that I have fond emotional memories of compared with ILE-Ti or some other types.